Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

"One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram (31335 Views)

Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG / Mercy Aigbe: Opemititi Queen Stunner Posts Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by HCF(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
Since reports of her marriage split with husband Chris Attoh, Damilola Adegbite HAVE not said a word in reaction.

Damilola Adegbite is one person,therefore what follows should be HAS.
This is one grammatical mistake I have been noticing lately.

1 Like

Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
and? that doesn't sound cyrptic!
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Janetade86(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Celebrities and failed marriages, na wa o. Can't they look for better ways to make their marriages work?! Hmmmmmn, commitment is the key, and most of them are not ready for that.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by tplacid: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Why people so swift to insinuate?

What if she actually she actually didnt refer to her split up with Chris??

Meanwhile, these lovely loafers are for sale

How much ?
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Olubee22(f): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
*sighs * they have come again to bore us with the stories of how the marriage kissed the rock.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by odimbannamdi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
tplacid:

How much ?

8,500. Kindly click on my username to access my thread and see more pictures. You can add me on whatsapp via 09083748635
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by dederocs(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pride and ego, the undoing of most relationships... Lil wonder most religious books rightly asks the woman to be submissive,otherwise it is heart aches and break ups...being submissive is the key.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by KardinalZik(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
diva90:

Are you married? If you are not married or never been married then don't judge

A potential divorcée spotted!

Is it not true that girls of nowadays don't last in marriage (especially the so called celebrities)? "
You can only call his statement a "judgment" if you have a mindset of breaking your home one day.

To any rational mind, it isn't a judgment but a good observation
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by teebillz: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chris played this girl dirty.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by bizza45: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
idgaf

Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Every form of marriages should be postponed henceforth, the rates of divorce calls for review of the founding reasons that matrimony was instituted to cater for, seems the experiences within the institution of marriage is no longer worth the love/security that women bargained for.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
How does what she posted, relate to the alleged failed marriage?
Una get sense so
One woman army, and so
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Awoo88: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wife and think their are too big for each other.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
DirtyGold:
Those pictures are an insult to the word army!
And see those ones drooling over a "beautiful" woman that can't keep a marriage and make it work.

And this post is dedicated to all those girls that feel too beautiful, feminist minded and those wishing to live the kardashian life in reality.
A man builds a house while a woman makes it a home.
If you cant be level-headed, hold a man and make a home, your beauty is a minus (except, ofcourse, if the the man is a terrible beast).
Na beauty man go chop?

What's tha business?
Preach broda all the feminist dat wat to be equal with their husband their end result na divorce.

1 Like

Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Crixina(f): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
vizkiz:
Shameless generation with failed marriages everywhere. undecided

I think social media is one of the many reasons why marriages don't last.
angry
on point
I don't think marriage is a big deal as people make it out to be, but if you must get into it make sure you stay the fuccck in it...make it work like every other thing in your life...like being fake and consistent on social media which most of them are, at least if they put half that effort into their marriages, we won't have to be reading shiiit like this every other day or better still

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MARRIAGE.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Gerrard59(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
sassiemyk:
The rate at which women divorce these days makes me wonder why they dance so much on their wedding day...is it all for show?

They don't divorce women.

Let's just say it is one the features of modernity - people becoming more individualistic.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by diva90: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
KardinalZik:

A potential divorcée spotted!

Is it not true that girls of nowadays don't last in marriage (especially the so called celebrities)? "
You can only call his statement a "judgment" if you have a mindset of breaking your home one day.

To any rational mind, it isn't a judgment but a good observation

You are entitled to your opinion.
I have said my own! If you are not married or have never been married , DO NOT JUDGE!
Your delusional self must be god to be able to spot 'potential divorcees'.
If I were to judge you based on your irrational statement on Nairaland you will not like what I have to say.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by xtervaganza(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wetin be my own

Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by pweetiedee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
diva90:

You are entitled to your opinion.
I have said my own! If you are not married or have never been married , DO NOT JUDGE!
Your delusional self must be god to be able to spot 'potential divorcees'.
If I were to judge you based on your irrational statement on Nairaland you will not like what I have to say.

lool... I like you
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by LoveJesus87(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
vizkiz:

angry
before nko?
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by 234GT(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't think any sensible man would believe that lady in those pictures would stay in a marriage.
Look at the pictures again and you would understand.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Babacele: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
jasysandra:
Break-ups every where I turn cry cry
Jasysandra why is this so? could it be we don't know how to make the right choices? Then what do we do?
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by seunmsg(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
People should just stop getting married. It is overrated and brings along too many complications. Single and independent people have no heartbreaks, no disappointing partner, no fear of cheating or anything to worry about like married folks.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by oseiwe(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
since we entered democracy, all the fine girls are breaking up back to back
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by jasysandra(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babacele:
Jasysandra why is this so? could it be we don't know how to make the right choices? Then what do we do?
making right choices isn't the issue. I think it's more of a self thing. Getting ready to be in a life long relationship with someone is a very serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly. I think what drives most marriages today is something on the surface level and some of them tag it love and I might agree it's love but the big question here should be, how ready are you to love this person? How mature are you to rebuild when things gets all crashy. The solution is simple, prepare yourself physically, mentally and spiritually for the journey. Marriage is not for kids.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Babacele: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
jasysandra:
making right choices isn't the issue. I think it's more of a self thing. Getting ready to be in a life long relationship with someone is a very serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly. I think what drives most marriages today is something on the surface level and some of them tag it love and I might agree it's love but the big question here should be, how ready are you to love this person? How mature are you to rebuild when things gets all crashy. The solution is simple, prepare yourself physically, mentally and spiritually for the journey. Marriage is not for kids.
Jasysandra ,most folks would want a model of some sorts that points the way in this life most important journey. don't you think marriages are made from heaven? How can people prepare mentally, physically and spiritual to attract and bond for ever with their missing halves? As a mystic and a woman , I want your perspective for you have the enviable access to one of the best and oldest libraries of solutions to different human challenges in the world. Thanks.
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Caleycash(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
vizkiz:

angry
including Nigerian/ghana and Telemundos, Many girls and ladies are living in a world of fantasy, I dey pity them!!
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by Kinezeala(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Why can't some of these so called celebrities keep their private lives from social media?
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by naturefellow(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Make she just dey match dey go Sambisa abi Borno as reinforcement to fatigued Nigerian army #onewomanarmy
Re: "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram by overlord77: 4:54am On Mar 25, 2017
vizkiz:

angry

Bless your heart for saying it as it is. Its now marriage of convenience. Any day anyone gets tired, they split.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamil Surprises Mum, Tiwa Savage, During Stage Performance / Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.