Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Evil Girls In Babcock University - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil Girls In Babcock University (64656 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / EVIL GIRLS! Four Girls Lead Colleague To Attempt Suicide In BABCOCK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by chiraqDemon(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is what being a wannabe is like
Roll with ppl of ur grade
Ur parents have tried to send u to school like babcock and u r going there to fool urself
When something now happens and u end up not graduating or u graduate with bad grade (im sure she is the type that does not have any craft she is good at so she can fall back)u will not b able to get job and ur parents might not even have connection to help u, while the so called friends have politicians that they have been doing asahwo work for that can help them later
Keep fooling urself, person wey nor b ur friend nor go everly b ur friend even if e try pretend for small time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by chiraqDemon(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
anitapreeti:
Are they breeding cowards at Babcock?
Why can't anyone stand up for the girl's right?
Don't they have student's union?
What's the school authority doing about this?

Questions that are screaming for answers!!!
Are u not seeing what happened
The girl is defending them cos she wants to be part of their crew at all cost
U will now go and defend her, when she denies u will now b looking like a fool now
If person nor wan epp eself, then nor force am to GH
She is the architect of her own problems cos she feels they are cool ppl

Sha if tjose kind girls jam my small sister them don die b dat
My smalllie na devil herself
Na dem sef go wan b like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Public or private?

In private... Shhh (mail me > darketexia@gmail.com)
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by DanseMacabre(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Last time I checked, Babcock school fees cost small now. If your parents can afford it, means you're from an at least okay home. If na guy I fit understand, bet chick to go dey steal phone? She is being used ne kowai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by wickyyolo: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
uminem02:
I just dey read...i no understand
Nah wetin i wan talk self!

1 Like

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Backinfront(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Baba the are hiding posts in this thread oo..
If you speak against "Precious"(Op) in the voice of smeaguel (Lord of the rings), ur comment would be hidden.

But the truth of the matter is that this thread no just make sense at all.
G
Make we dey wait our ban sha, no be say we break any rule .. E don teh grin
Make dem ban me na. Na today I start to dey chop kola.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by hovapsmartini(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Girls and their friend,friend,friendship sef
you go jst taya
Mtcweeee....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by farouk0403(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
hovapsmartini:
Girls and their friend,friend,friendship sef
you go jst taya
Mtcweeee....

Why is it that friendship dey hungry Girls like food.

Me as a guy I can do without friends, but as for girls this is an impossible task.

Girls in the house over to you please answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by methusah(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
To be candid... This is bullshit of the highest order ... First of all who is the idiot that posted this shitty crab.... OK I want to believe this story , but isn't there any Dean of student affairs that can handle this shit.. Like I said earlier, the poster is an idiot.
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by paddyofboss(m): 2:22am On Mar 25, 2017
emeijeh:
babCOCK..... see name!
Why won't they go after married men?!

More like shavedCOCK.....imagine the COCK and bull story from this BarbedCOCK people..Buhari at it again
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
chei

Miss bold and beautiful kiss
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by pamcode(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2017
You mean with all the money spent some people can still bully others and get away with it.
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Twaci(f): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2017
methusah:
To be candid... This is bullshit of the highest order ... First of all who is the idiot that posted this shitty crab.... OK I want to believe this story , but isn't there any Dean of student affairs that can handle this shit.. Like I said earlier, the poster is an idiot.
Sure, okay.

Thank you and good morning to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Public or private?

Ayy bĂ­tch, we doing business or what?
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by ACURASPEEDO(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
PLS IF THIS STORY IS TRUE THEN WHAT IS THE SCHOOL MGT DOING ABOUT IT?
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by iceprincess2016(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
NA WA OHH !! MY PEOPLE SEE ME SEE GBEGE, SO TO POOR NA CRIME FOR WE COUNTRY NIGERIA? IF EVERYBODY DEY INNOCENT THAT MUNACHI UFERE GIRL NO DEY INNOCENT AT ALL !!!! (_Munachii) for twitter, UNA GO REMEMBER SAY E GET ONE BOY FOR TWITTER WEY BEEN DEY ACCUSE HER SENIOR BROTHER SAY HIM NA BULLY AND MAKE HIM CHANGE. (THIS KAIN BEHAVIOUR DEY THEIR FAMILY WELLA I SABI ) THIS THING WEY BE SAY PEOPLE GO DEY DO "I GET MONEY PASS YOU NO FOLLOW ME WAKA" I GET CONNCTIONS PASS YOU, NO SIT FOR SAME TABLE WITH ME" "I DON GO LONDON, YOU NEVER GO, NO TALK TO ME FOR PUBLC" JUST BECAUSE SAY GOD FAVOUR THE FAMILY TOO MUCH, DEM HOLD BAR WELLA, WELLA
THEIR MONEY HEAVY GANN NA WHY DEM FIT TREAT ANYBODY ANYHOW, THIS SAME MUNACHI GIRL DON SLAP MY AUNTY FACE B4 WHEN SHE BEEN DEY DO HOUSE GIRL WORK FOR THEM B4. THAT FAMILY GET PASS 8 STAFF (HOUSE BOY/HOUSE GIRL) . SHE FIT SEF NO REMEMBER MY AUNTY FACE , BUT MY AUNTY STILL DEY CRY TEARS OF SORROW WHEN SHE REMEMBER SAY 16 YEARD OLD GIV AM SLAP JUST BECAUSE OF POVERTY. NOW SHE DON BEAT HER SCHOOL MATE UP JUST BECAUSE SAY SHE FIT DO AND UNDO AND NOBODY FIT WIN AGAINST HER FAMIY BUT MAKE SHE REMEMER SAY THE GOD OF THE POOR NO GO FORGET US SHA AND ONE DAY ALL GO BETTER BECAUSE NO CONDITION DEY PERMANENT AND NO MAN SABI TOMMOROW.
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Konquest: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Twaci:
A call from Munachi's sister to @ahoestory to delete the post.

She offered him money to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqdFgBX7WDc
^^^^^
Incredible...!
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Konquest: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Twaci:
There's a current news going around Twitter about some friends who beat up a friend of theirs cause of a stolen iphone which later resulted to the victim attempting suicide.

The person who reported the issue to @AHoeStory on Twitter is a Babcock student who preferred to stay anonymous, but had a lot to say about the issue.

These are the "evil girls" handles;
@_munachii
@jolixjola
@fifunmi_
And one Rose Mary Awoh

While the victim is; rubianna_

Here are shots of the report made by the anonymous reporter.

Source:
https://twitter.com/ahoestory/status/845219697033465857
^^^^^
Babcock must never allow such a
thing to happen again as a private
faith-based school. There are appropriate
sanctions for any infractions and not jungle
justice which can lead to the death of
an alleged thief!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.