Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? (491 Views)

Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police / Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS / SP Omale Gabriel On The Rise As He Arrest Three Robbery Situation In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by enshi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
In less than 7(seven) days my family has seën three attacks of robbers. In these attacks money, valuables have been taken and beatings remain the order of the Day..

Last week saturday my dad was robbed in a keke napep (tricycle), his phone and wallet were taken by The driver and the two other passengers.. Hê came home and told us about it and the need for us to be careful especially with keke napep these days

On wednesday dad and mom were on their way home from a function and again the bus they boarded happened to be filled with thieves who dispossessed them of all their valuables to a point my dad had to plead for transport fare and he got the slap of his life.. Hê lost his new phone again And 52k he had on him... Mom was also robbed loosing her phone and 9k. They were dropped along the road bare footed. ..

Finally this morning i was asked to repark dadz car into the compound cos he came home late last night and since he didnt want to border anyone he parked outside the compound... On getting to the car i found out that the car has been vandalized and the battery stolen... This battery was bought a month ago...

Pls could there be a spiritual angle to this or mere coincidence....
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by emeijeh(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let me wait for nairalañd lord spirituals to arrive.

This one pass me
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by adesammy1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
...space booked
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by naughtyDiana: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
well, as a Nigerian, I can only say PRAY. I remember when my dad parked his car outside for the first time ever, following morning, batt was gone! lol. my mum cursed the person o, sey the next time wey he go steal another one, na DAT day dem go catch am.

fast forward to the next night, vigilante caught q battery thief, I'm soooo sure twas d foolish guy DAT stole my dad's battery. soooo diafor....op, e sepe fun, babanla epe!
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by malikombi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Uhmmmm....your story self. Anyways, may God replace the loss
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by Nicklutz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
That's so Sad, Could it be just a coincidence?
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by ezugegere(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let me consult the oracles. I'll be back...
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by enshi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
No body has said anything ooh
Re: Three Robbery Attackes In A Week!!!! Could This Mean Something?? by enshi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
malikombi:
Uhmmmm....your story self.
Anyways, may God replace the loss

Dad has resorted to Nokia torch pending when answers are given to these things ooh

(1) (Reply)

5 “yahoo Yahoo” Lautech Students Handed Over To The EFCC For Internet Fraud / (#certificate Saga) Why We Went After Dino Melaye - Sahara Reporters / FG To Appeal Justice Ademola's Acquittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.