Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins & Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins & Date (1176 Views)

Would You Score Your Students 39 And 69 Or Would You Add 1 To The Score? / The Federal Government Scholarship Examination Venue And Time 2019 / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins & Date by naijaunion: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
wishes to inform applicants 69 Regular
Course admission that Entrance Examination
would take place on Saturday 22 April 2017.
Sequel to this, applicants are requested to:
Immediately register for 2017 JAMB UTME
Input your JAMB registration number.
Logout and login again.
Choose your examination centre.
Print the examination card.
Candidates are hereby informed that the
window for selection of Exam Centres will be
opened from 20th March to 3rd April 2017.
No purchase or filling of fresh application
form on line beyond 31 March 2017.

Source
http://www.myschoolnewz.com.ng/2017/03/nda-69-rc-entrance-examination-venue.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins & Date by Nicheey(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
please send a link of how to apply for NDA exams centres
I already got the form
jamb left
Re: NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins & Date by Fuadolams(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls o help.i went to the bank to pay for my jamb registration.the man there misarranged my name i.e wrote my first name as surname.so i have not been able to get my pin for over 10hrs what am i to do.
Re: NDA 69 RC Entrance Examination Venue Printing Begins & Date by Staru1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fuadolams:
Pls o help.i went to the bank to pay
for my jamb registration.the man
there misarranged my name i.e wrote
my first name as surname.so i have
not been able to get my pin for over
10hrs what am i to do.

get the pin first, avoid making same when filling online... no problem on that, provided it's during pin obtaining.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Now Accepts Payment Of UTME Form Via Remita | See How To Do It / 10 Arts And Acts You Should Know And Achieve In Your Teens And Twenties. / What Is TOEFL? Why Take It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.