Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW (1381 Views)

Don't Open This If You Dont These PRODUCTS And TOOLS / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple / Chelsea make a punter to loss 4Million Naira investment (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by otitokoroleti: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS rejuvenation aka sats, divinelove, superman7, superman7, superman7, superman7,
donaldking10,
stanley187,
Hypocrites,
phantomBBT(owner of best donor ponzi scam that dupe its members millions of naira)
they are in the habit of spreading false information that everything was right with GHW whereas the said ponzi scheme has crashed! The aforementioned user are in the habit of attacking anybody that tries to expose their lies & reveal the truth that GHW is scam! You are free to call me names but trust me, I will never reply your mention!
STAY AWAY FROM FROM GHW

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by divinelove(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS rejuvenation aka sats, divinelove, superman7,
they are in the habit of spreading false information that everything was right with GHW whereas the said ponzi scheme has crashed! The aforementioned user are in the habit of attacking anybody that tries to expose their lies & reveal the truth that GHW is scam! You are free to call me names but trust me, I will never reply your mention!
STAY AWAY FROM FROM GHW

Lol I will nt dignify a goat like u with a reply

7 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by phantomBBT: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin!I will not comment!! The matter is in court!!

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by gentle007(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg have they found the doctor that jumped into lagoon
Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by otitokoroleti: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
otitokoroleti:
BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS rejuvenation aka sats, divinelove, superman7, superman7, superman7, superman7,
donaldking10,
phantomBBT(owner of best donor ponzi scam that dupe its members millions of naira)
STAY AWAY FROM FROM GHW
Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by Hypocrites: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
otitokoroleti:
donaldking10,
stanley187,
STAY AWAY FROM FROM GHW

olodo, it is LOSE NOT LOSS please modify the title of the thread to salvage your stupidity
your education is a waste, if you have one
please if you want me to respond to your mentions you need to improve on your discourse

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by segebase(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
see as u gbaguan on top person headache..... u parent will b sad abt this
Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by Superman7: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=54932177][/quote]

I thought you've left this ponzi issue but you're still here crying because of your life savings lost in ponzi. Get over it and move on bro. This is not the end of life. I don't want to hear that you've committed suicide.
Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by Superman7: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:
donaldking10,
stanley187,
Hypocrites,
STAY AWAY FROM FROM GHW

I thought you've left this ponzi issue but you're still here crying because of your life savings lost in ponzi. Get over it and move on bro. This is not the end of life. I don't want to hear that you've committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW by phantomBBT: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin!! Keep shut and move on with your loss! U are a monumental disgrace.. lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Come Let Me Show You How You Can Earn Free Litecoin (i'm Not Demanding Anything / We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? / I Am Receiving Calls And Sms Asking Me To Repay A Loan I Didn't Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.