Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) (4548 Views)

Brahma Chicken For Sale / Brahma Chicken For Sale / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by Topiipii(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
I first saw this video on Facebook this morning and was quite surprised at the size of this massive chicken; it turns out that the video is trending all over the internet.
I wonder why we don't have this specie in Nigeria yet, poultry farmers over to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSrXUQNCtg

The comments and edits on some of the videos is quite hilarious, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMzVZkMWons
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by sleeknick: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Genetically modified chicken
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by Topiipii(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
sleeknick:
Genetically modified chicken
Genetically modified how?
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by DozieInc(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
No matter how big it is, native fowl go still beat am.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by Topiipii(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:
The specie is actually quite peaceful based on comments from owners online, but which kain native fowl go wan try this one? abi you no watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by HARDDON: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:

Lol!

Mehn! This is massive! Itzzz really genetically fingered. Any1 seen the seedless watermelon?
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by DozieInc(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Topiipii:

The specie is actually quite peaceful based on comments from owners online, but which kain native fowl go wan try this one? abi you no watch the video?
Wowed! Just saw the video, that's a giant !
Those native fowl acts like they are on drugs, they are really fearless.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by Topiipii(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Lol!

Mehn! This is massive! Itzzz really genetically fingered. Any1 seen the seedless watermelon?
I don't think it is, Brahma chicken has been in existence before genetic modification existed and they're a naturally large specie having been bred from asian chickens primarily for meat. This one is just unusually large.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by majicplus: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
end time chicken. . .buh wait o, this chicken is as tall as a certain political figure in my con3...
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by YulaFarms: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Topiipii:
I first saw this video on Facebook this morning and was quite surprised at the size of this massive chicken; it turns out that the video is trending all over the internet.
I wonder why we don't have this specie in Nigeria yet, poultry farmers over to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSrXUQNCtg

The comments and edits on some of the videos is quite hilarious, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMzVZkMWons

We have them already in Nigeria. We breed brahma chickens, Cochin chickens & Silkies.

Kindly check our page on Instagram (YulaFarms).

They are quite fascinating & the Royals of the poultry world.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by bigprince2010(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2017
YulaFarms:

We have them already in Nigeria. We breed brahma chickens, Cochin chickens & Silkies.

Please show us pic here.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by Topiipii(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
YulaFarms:

Wow! I never knew that. At least people can finally believe they're not genetically modified.
Re: Video Of The Biggest Chicken In The World (the Brahma Chicken) by frisky01(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
YulaFarms:

can I have your number. I will like to buy one of this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Amount Of Chemicals To Be Dissolved In A Sprayer. / Free Hybrid Pineapple Suckers ,We Give You For Free in Large Quantity / Matured Rabbits For Sale At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.