Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri (20209 Views)

List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Centres For UTME Registration / My Experience At Jamb Center Today, / List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Registration Centres – 2017/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
People are paying 300 to create profiles in Kaduna. You'll pay N500 if you don't have an email address
I don't like anything about the hausa's if I was working there I'll charge higher than that
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
Good Evening Ladies and Gent,
I went to Benchill Schools today to get my JAMB form being the only accredited center in warri. When I arrived at the school, the turn out of was low unlike the crowd I expected. I was directed to an office where you will create you jamb profile if you have not done yours for a fee of N100, I had already created an account before going to the school but I was told I will still pay the Hundred naira. I paid and then collected a JAMB registration template. I headed to the other office when the e-pins are bought and the application processed and I was told that everything is #6200, #5500 for the e-pin and #700 for the book. I was surprised because I read it online that it was #5500 for both the e-pin and book. I had no choice but to pay then I was given just the required novel IN DEPENDENT by Sarah Ladipo Manyika and nothing more, no jamb brochure, no syllabus. I asked for it but I was told I was too inquisitive that it's not available. I was told to come on Monday for thumb printing.

After everything I was just thinking deep, why is the price higher than the one slated by the exam board (JAMB)? why did they give me just a novel when I am entitled to other things? That was the questions running in my head when I left.

Source: MYEXPERIENCE
welcome to Nigeria and the world at large, most Nigerians are hypocrites and that is the issue drawing us backward. You get to question more as time goes one. Welcome.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jimmyo3:
Yoruba people market list:::
Rice -5 cups
Beans -3 cups
Maggi -50
Fresh pepper N300
Dried pepper N150
Native pepper N400
Cameroon pepper N250
Tatashi N200
Chilli pepper N100
Fairly used pepper N50
Green pepper N200
Garlic N100
And Yetunde When You Are
Coming Back Abeg Tell Mama Ade
To Give You
The Pepper She Promised Me!
#pepperdemgang#
you sabi them wella be that oooo
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by AngelicBeing: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jimmyo3:
Rice -5 cups
Beans -3 cups
Maggi -50
Fresh pepper N300
Dried pepper N150
Native pepper N400
Cameroon pepper N250
Tatashi N200
Chilli pepper N100
Fairly used pepper N50
Green pepper N200
Garlic N100
And Yetunde When You Are
To Give You
#pepperdemgang#
grin grin grin tongue

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by akoredebadru(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
All d gmail and those thing, they want to embezzle our money...
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I don't like anything about the hausa's if I was working there I'll charge higher than that
arewas are the best people to be with among other.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by otokx(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Even the JAMB staff are not sincere and its from the very top.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Mrluv(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
topsam1:
Upon say jamb no allow cafes to register, these acclaimed accredited centers still dey obtain people....chaaaii...how nija wan take beta
bro do u mean I can't register in cafe .where wud I register and get the forn
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by akimpelumi124: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
I went to Benchill Schools today to get my JAMB form being the only accredited center in warri. When I arrived at the school, the turn out of was low unlike the crowd I expected. I was directed to an office where you will create you jamb profile if you have not done yours for a fee of N100, I had already created an account before going to the school but I was told I will still pay the Hundred naira. I paid and then collected a JAMB registration template. I headed to the other office when the e-pins are bought and the application processed and I was told that everything is #6200, #5500 for the e-pin and #700 for the book. I was surprised because I read it online that it was #5500 for both the e-pin and book. I had no choice but to pay then I was given just the required novel IN DEPENDENT by Sarah Ladipo Manyika and nothing more, no jamb brochure, no syllabus. I asked for it but I was told I was too inquisitive that it's not available. I was told to come on Monday for thumb printing.

After everything I was just thinking deep, why is the price higher than the one slated by the exam board (JAMB)? why did they give me just a novel when I am entitled to other things? That was the questions running in my head when I left.

How do one create profile on jamb
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Bollinger(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jimmyo3:
Rice -5 cups
Beans -3 cups
Maggi -50
Fresh pepper N300
Dried pepper N150
Native pepper N400
Cameroon pepper N250
Tatashi N200
Chilli pepper N100
Fairly used pepper N50
Green pepper N200
Garlic N100
And Yetunde When You Are
To Give You
#pepperdemgang#

And Nigerians wonder why their country is screwed up. What with people like Jimmyo3 walking around. What a people. And to think that there are millions with his thought process. Smh.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
I created a jamb profile via an unaccreditted cyber cafe. I hope i wont have any problem with that. Someone should answer me, pls
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
cruzyteejay:
Am so so disappointed in our so called students......whats the use of having a smartphone but u can't create a jamb profile and email?
Abi ooo no one wants to do it theirself. Everyone want to be helped. Pls help me...!
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bollinger:

And Nigerians wonder why their country is screwed up. What with people like Jimmyo3 walking around. What a people. And to think that there are millions with his thought process. Smh.
first, are you a Nigerian?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Mikylopez(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
meanwhile in festac students have made payment buh no pin yet since Monday.... naija i hail thee
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by layss: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
In keffi l.g.a nasarawa state they collect #1000 for creating jamb profile. and one unfortunate is that after you creat profile you moved to the back they will tell you to go & come back that they are yet to receive the platform from jamb office. that is hw I spent this week without finishing my jamb registration. it seem to me as if jamb board are not fully prepared for system this year.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Alhkerimu(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nairalanders pls help somebody here.

After creating the account and you obtain your pin from bank can you now go to any cyber cafe of your choice an register or you will go to the only cafe that is approve by jamb.
Matured answer needed only
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Bollinger(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
first, are you a Nigerian?

Only on saturdays. I get to eat jollof rice on saturdays.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Only on saturdays. I get to eat jollof rice on saturdays.
ok. badt guy. Most Nigerians are hypocrite that how they behave. Any ideas on how to change these mindsets?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by chibatov(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guy that your pin fit take long small ohh. i register for the same place on wednesday and i've been going there everyday at 10am till today for the pin but them continue to post me...
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by chibatov(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:

Abeg you collect their number because them say dey go call me and i need to know the number just incase. mention this reply with the number abeg
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Benchill secondary school. That's my alma mater.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by deltapikin(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Op Warri has four accredited centres: Ogbe Ijoh grammar school, benchill, college of education and classical institute Deco road. For the price u will not get it for 5500 as published by jamb. Some centres in Lagos is collecting 7500. They will tell you that they don't trust jamb, at the end if jamb failed to pay them
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by talk2saintify(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2017
We pay 700hundred for profile in Enugu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Kinezeala(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Education system no dey even give sign of improvement sef.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Bollinger(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
ok. badt guy. Most Nigerians are hypocrite that how they behave. Any ideas on how to change these mindsets?

I won't lie. From my perspective, Nigeria is too far gone and divided. From experience, only revolution/war can change things. Nigeria needs a reset.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2017
chibatov:
Abeg you collect their number because them say dey go call me and i need to know the number just incase. mention this reply with the number abeg
nope.,... they told me same thing
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Nairalanders pls help somebody here.

After creating the account and you obtain your pin from bank can you now go to any cyber cafe of your choice an register or you will go to the only cafe that is approve by jamb.
Matured answer needed only
which bank did you buy your pin from
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Bollinger:

I won't lie. From my perspective, Nigeria is too far gone and divided. From experience, only revolution/war can change things. Nigeria needs a reset.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 25, 2017
@ProudBornoBoy, Petroleum Training Institute is also a Jamb accredited centre and more reliable. Why didn't you ask people around or better still go online?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Mrslimblack(m): 3:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigeria is the most stupid and currupt nation in the world, this a country where the government uses its agencies to milk it's citizens dry. Jamb is now a money making body, no more exam body.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 25, 2017
The write up is lame and lacks articulation. How are you gonna pass if you can't construct a simple sentence? I'll advice you focus on 'Use of English' while preparing for the exam. Good luck dearie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi / Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.