Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri (20518 Views)

List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Centres For UTME Registration / My Experience At Jamb Center Today, / List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Registration Centres – 2017/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by CashVessel(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
Good Evening Ladies and Gent,
I went to Benchill Schools today to get my JAMB form being the only accredited center in warri. When I arrived at the school, the turn out of was low unlike the crowd I expected. I was directed to an office where you will create you jamb profile if you have not done yours for a fee of N100, I had already created an account before going to the school but I was told I will still pay the Hundred naira. I paid and then collected a JAMB registration template. I headed to the other office when the e-pins are bought and the application processed and I was told that everything is #6200, #5500 for the e-pin and #700 for the book. I was surprised because I read it online that it was #5500 for both the e-pin and book. I had no choice but to pay then I was given just the required novel IN DEPENDENT by Sarah Ladipo Manyika and nothing more, no jamb brochure, no syllabus. I asked for it but I was told I was too inquisitive that it's not available. I was told to come on Monday for thumb printing.

After everything I was just thinking deep, why is the price higher than the one slated by the exam board (JAMB)? why did they give me just a novel when I am entitled to other things? That was the questions running in my head when I left.

Source: MYEXPERIENCE

Very simple, send a mail to JAMB. That's the least you could do.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Alhkerimu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlyCharlie:
Go to an approved CBT center in ur state.. Not cyber cafe
Alright, God bless you
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nahdeh: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2017
MrSly:

And you did not hear from jamb that the approved online registration fee at the accredited centres is N700. Even online platforms that deal with admission news such www.myschool.com also cleared this confusion. Whenever you want to do anything be well informed about it. That is the first step to being successful. Your wailing is unwarranted.
oga,the N700 is for mock
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by SlyCharlie(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Nahdeh:

oga,the N700 is for mock
Oga learn to read well... Yes there is an optional 700 naira for the mock exams.. Buh apart from that, Jamb hs authorized the CBT centers to collect 700 naira as registration fees, this is in addition to the 5500 goin to be paid for the E-pin and book.
Go and read the communique again, this time very carefully
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by LORDI(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
Good Evening Ladies and Gent,
I went to Benchill Schools today to get my JAMB form being the only accredited center in warri. When I arrived at the school, the turn out of was low unlike the crowd I expected. I was directed to an office where you will create you jamb profile if you have not done yours for a fee of N100, I had already created an account before going to the school but I was told I will still pay the Hundred naira. I paid and then collected a JAMB registration template. I headed to the other office when the e-pins are bought and the application processed and I was told that everything is #6200, #5500 for the e-pin and #700 for the book. I was surprised because I read it online that it was #5500 for both the e-pin and book. I had no choice but to pay then I was given just the required novel IN DEPENDENT by Sarah Ladipo Manyika and nothing more, no jamb brochure, no syllabus. I asked for it but I was told I was too inquisitive that it's not available. I was told to come on Monday for thumb printing.

After everything I was just thinking deep, why is the price higher than the one slated by the exam board (JAMB)? why did they give me just a novel when I am entitled to other things? That was the questions running in my head when I left.

Source: MYEXPERIENCE
please where is the located..... I know somebody who wants to enroll
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2017
LORDI:
please where is the located..... I know somebody who wants to enroll
emiko street off ogunu. near mopol base
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nahdeh: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Oga learn to read well... Yes there is an optional 700 naira for the mock exams.. Buh apart from that, Jamb hs authorized the CBT centers to collect 700 naira as registration fees, this is in addition to the 5500 goin to be paid for the E-pin and book.
Go and read the communique again, this time very carefully
smh ..i tire for you oo...pay anything you like
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by MrSly(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nahdeh:
oga,the N700 is for mock
the N700 for mock is separate
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by talentedchris(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Abi ooo no one wants to do it theirself. Everyone want to be helped. Pls help me...!
my friend,don't be like that ok,even though u create the gmail and the profile urself,it will be rejected,telling u that it has been used by another person,it happened to me.so don't say what u don't know.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by talentedchris(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
cruzyteejay:
Am so so disappointed in our so called students......whats the use of having a smartphone but u can't create a jamb profile and email?
my friend,don't be like that ok,even though u create the gmail and the profile urself,it will be rejected at the cbt registration centre,telling u that it has been used by another person,it happened to me.so don't say what u don't know.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2017
talentedchris:
my friend,don't be like that ok,even though u create the gmail and the profile urself,it will be rejected,telling u that it has been used by another person,it happened to me.so don't say what u don't know.
Na wa! Who will use your email address unless you gave someone the password. That's pure lackadaisical attitude
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by talentedchris(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Na wa! Who will use your email address unless you gave someone the password. That's pure lackadaisical attitude
that's because u re not a jambite so Bleep offf
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by cruzyteejay(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
talentedchris:
my friend,don't be like that ok,even though u create the gmail and the profile urself,it will be rejected at the cbt registration centre,telling u that it has been used by another person,it happened to me.so don't say what u don't know.

bros hwfa naa?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by LORDI(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:

emiko street off ogunu. near mopol base
Did you pay into bank first?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
LORDI:
Did you pay into bank first?
I gave them the complete money..... they did the paying their self... but they have stopped it sha...... You create jamb account and pay at the bank.... then u give them #700 to process it at the center
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
talentedchris:
that's because u re not a jambite so Bleep offf
I'm a fucking jambite ok! So I know how the thing works. I'm yet to complete my biometrics. And I had my email address since the past 2 years. No one has ever used it cause I never gave anyone the password so I think you should Bleep OFF
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
talentedchris:
You are not getting my point, how can someone use your personal email address unless they have the key to your email address[password]. You must have shared it with someone and the person is the one that has used your password, or maybe at the cafe that you registered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) / JAMB To Scrap Uniform Cut-off Points For Universities, Others / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.