Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. (60401 Views)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by BBBlaze: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
a director.....wen he cant even direct his manhood?...Smh

mayb he will b d music director of d company!...
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by raycoolman(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by toxxnoni(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by raycoolman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
ok
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by 6toolz: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm..God just take time bless some people before them even born,this one don pass silver spoon o
the thing Weak me my sister
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by GenOrumov: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
directing people that are 10times more intelligent than he is

Being listed as a director in a company is no big deal. When registering a Limited Liability Company at CAC, the requirement is to have nothing less than two directors. It could be up to ten. My personal company has I and my sister as the directors ( i added her name so as to meet the requirement of CAC) and she has no input in the running of the business. No big deal!!!
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by JOHNEVANS(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
God Dey o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by lilshorlex(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
www./477243595772127 join and get alot of jokes....Who davido don help?
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm..God just take time bless some people before them even born,this one don pass silver spoon o
lwkmd... I swear
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by davide470(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
One of the best gift a father can give to his children.

Check out Dangote and FCMB. Same traits.

Nice One, Sir!

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by hardbody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
So the man is both chairman and managing director. That is not good corporate governance. Best practice is that both positions should be separate and manned by different people. Secondly, those names put there as directors means they are non executive directors. It is doubtful whether they really understand the implications of being directors and their rights and duties.

I am near certain they don't even hold board meetings as their dad is probably running a one man show.

Their problem not mine.
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
f**k death! nah poverty i dey fear pass

1 Like

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Elle277(f): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Working hard on my mind..
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by MrMystrO(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

I tire o
Make we comot pant because he be director for him papa venture grin

You look fine as hell mami, Have you ever been anywhere outside the country before?
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by DrTims(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm na so. Why u knw dey reply my PMs
subtlemee:
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by SURElee(f): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good for them but see Davido hand like music manuscripts
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by permit(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
axortedbabe:
Na news b dis abi?
Na me for b director there abi?
Abeg who fit help slap this op..
. Which country is dr vero from? His mother(OBO) and state plz
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by alabiyemmy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Anything makes news and front page on Nairaland these days. S t u p i d post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.