Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. (874 Views)

Thread For Smokers, What's Your View? / 'how God Used Mavin Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down' - Big Broth / Bad News For Alcohol Consumers, Smokers As Buhari Approves Tarrif Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
I remembered vividly that fateful day, when i was in school three years ago. it was in the cool hours of the evening, when i thought everyone was out of the hostel ( off campus). i had intended ending my frustrating [color=#990000][/color] beautiful life because i had lost all hope.

As i write down these words, the only thought in my heart is how awesome God is.

In the school i was, the lecturers were sadist. It was a well known facts amongst students of the school. I was in my final year in school, and it was the last semester. The thoughts of being a fresh graduate was so exciting. As i was day dreaming of how excited my parents would be, i got a call from my project partner(nice buddy but mean too,joking o) with an down tone "babe! yawa don gas o! Dr. Ike, done kill us o! him say make we redo our project work. On the other end of the line, i couldn't recall what i said but my God! i was devastated and confused. I asked why he wants us to redo every damn thing we had spent nights and days in the lab for. " babe him say we don forge results give am. After he dropped the call, i recalled all the excruciating pains we had gone through to do sampling and all, now after project defends he wants us to redo it? Threatening us with staying a year extra if we defaulted.

i was devasted and didn't have a clue of what next to do. my family had been in their down times then, both parents were sick and i also had issues with my health. i couldn't call any relation for help cause i hated hearing stories without end.

On the long run we had no other option than to redo our project. i could barely feed well at that time and worse still, my landlord was asking for his rent.

Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by HungerBAD: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Following

2 Likes

Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stoners, touching lives since 16BC. coman continue
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by subtlemee(f): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Also following
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by kiddoiLL(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
una way dey follow n type following, abeg muna look gutter o
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
My thoughts were clouded by the challenges i was faced with and i waved off any good sense of reasoning. i was depressed and had no one to confined in. Alone in my room, i had this sucidal thoughts flooding my mind. Swiftly, as if been controlled by an invisible force; i grabbed a knife from the kitchen was just about stabbing myself when i heard a resounding noise of laughter at my door post which made me stopped to listen.
"[b][/b]As this life sweet reach, person go wan kill himself? when babes plenty, i never hammar for nairabet, even my mama never enjoy me, i go come die? Abeggy! God when keep you till this time nor get sense?
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is nothing bad in smoking weed. Weed is a plant with a lot of benefits.

Wait abeg, why this girl dey lie. Fake people everywhere. No hostel for 9ja get separate kitchen apart form the general ones.
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Those words sank deeply and immediately, the knife i was holding just dropped off my hands, and i was shaking with no energy left in me. i broke into tears. These were guys at the back of my house who never talked about God anyday. whenever i was reading late at night, the smell of weed almost choked me.
They continued chatting and laughing out loud. I heard one saying " na only foolish person dey kill himself"
On hearing these words. i knew God was indirectly correcting me for my foolishness.
As i reflected on this today, three years after, i discovered God's immerse love for us all even in our unseemly difficult situations.
I am a witness!

[b][/b] Are you in such a mess that you think, there is no way out? C'mmon friend! there is always a way! i repeat. there is always a way out!
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and dust off those shitting thoughts of impossibilities and negativity!!!

Where you fired because of whatever reason. PUH-LEE---ZE fella, FIRE UP!
Don't give those thoughts any breathing space. kill them before they kill you o!

On a final note, i am grateful to God and to those ganger smokers who didn't even know they had saved a life with their words!!!!

#straightfrommyheartkerygalerie.
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
[i][/i]
kerygalerie:
My thoughts were clouded by the challenges i was faced with and i waved off any good sense of reasoning. i was depressed and had no one to confined in. Alone in my room, i had this sucidal thoughts flooding my mind. Swiftly, as if been controlled by an invisible force; i grabbed a knife from the kitchen was just about stabbing myself when i heard a resounding noise of laughter at my door post which made me stopped to listen.
"[b][/b]As this life sweet reach, person go wan kill himself? when babes plenty, i never hammar for nairabet, even my mama never enjoy me, i go come die? Abeggy! God when keep you till this time nor get sense?
"alone in my room" "I grabbed a knife from the kitchen" Madam why? Why? Why? I'm tired.
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
kerygalerie:
Those words sank deeply and immediately, the knife i was holding just dropped off my hands, and i was shaking with no energy left in me. i broke into tears. These were guys at the back of my house who never talked about God anyday. whenever i was reading late at night, the smell of weed almost choked me.
They continued chatting and laughing out loud. I heard one saying " na only foolish person dey kill himself"
On hearing these words. i knew God was indirectly correcting me for my foolishness.
As i reflected on this today, three years after, i discovered God's immerse love for us all even in our unseemly difficult situations.
I am a witness!

[b][/b] Are you in such a mess that you think, there is no way out? C'mmon friend! there is always a way! i repeat. there is always a way out!
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and dust off those shitting thoughts of impossibilities and negativity!!!

Where you fired because of whatever reason. PUH-LEE---ZE fella, FIRE UP!
Don't give those thoughts any breathing space. kill them before they kill you o!

On a final note, i am grateful to God and to those ganger smokers who didn't even know they had saved a life with their words!!!!

#straightfrommyheartkerygalerie.

"These were guys at the back of my house who never talked about God anyday" these statement is wrong.
Again, which house? No be hostel again. Lies
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
beardlessdude:
Stoners, touching lives since 16BC. coman continue
happy to be one. Such a nice privilege.
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
"These were guys at the back of my house who never talked about God anyday" these statement is wrong.
Again, which house? No be hostel again. Lies

you can say all you want buddy. why would i spend my time typing this lengthy words. I needed to share my experience and it is left for you to believe it or not. i am not taking a dime from anyone doing this. i needed someone out there to be encouraged and not giving up their lives as it is the new trend. Things can only get better.
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Emasel(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kerygalerie, please don't ever allow anything make you contemplate committing suicide again.

While there is life, there is hope

1 Like

Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Thanks Emasel. Sure I won't ever act like that again.

1 Like

Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by gradeA(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2017
wow. Thank God for his Spirit.

1 Like

Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by fatdick(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Wow! I can relate perfectly.

1 Like

Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na wa o. My project Supervisor = Dr. Ikeh. Sampling and Analysis = Not done. My Laptop = Scrap, not working. I don't have 30 billion in my account. And I just finish my 010. = #200 Bread and #30 Jago milk. O. P you say igbo smokers did what.....?
Re: God Used Weed Smokers To Save My Life. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Na wa o. My project Supervisor = Dr. Ikeh. Sampling and Analysis = Not done. My Laptop = Scrap, not working. I don't have 30 billion in my account. And I just finish my 010. = #200 Bread and #30 Jago milk. O. P you say igbo smokers did what.....?

Don't worry bro! It can only get better! Keep saying those words.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money,send You Itunes Gift Card For Instant Cash Out / Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) / We Are Bendelites In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.