Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. (3561 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by CHANNELStv2020: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
To me NNAMDI KANU is the most powerful man in Nigeria and maybe Africa with my following reasons
1.NO MAN IN NIGERIA COMMAND THE RESPECT HE COMMANDS (u may hate him or like him but one thing u can't help yourself from doing is to respect him)
2.show me one man in Africa apart from NNAMDI KANU that can put put Nigeria's economy to stop without any form of federal, state government or anything,if NNAMDI KANU should come out now and order stay at home for all BIAFRANS, accept it south East,south south, IGBO business in lagos,kano,Abuja will come to a STOP.(a bit of these was shown at the sit at home ordered by his deputy UCHE mefor then imagine if NNAMDI KANU HIMSELF COMES OUT NOW AND DECLARE IT, FOR SURE NIGERIA WILL BE SHUT DOWN.
3.THE ONLY MAN THAT ORDERS CROWD WITHOUT A SINGLE KOBO.
Be free to share your opinion.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by sorry1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
just watch as my Yoruba Muslim brothers will carry this your "personal" assertion for head like gala.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 1freshdude: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why is he in Prison then?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Ejanla07: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
We yoruba muslims wish we have someone like Nnamdi Kanu

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
biko,please stick to the south east with this rubbish,dont dare cross the river naija....

or else,we will teach una that kanu is nothing....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Oduduwatic: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
We will not take it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by kingzizzy: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
I dont know anyone in Nigeria of a non political and religious leadership that can can call a million march with no monetary inducement and people will come out.

Except Nnamdi Kanu

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by CHANNELStv2020: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
bantudra:
biko,please stick to the south east with this rubbish,dont dare cross the river naija....

GO TELL ASARI DOKUBO THAT ONE MAKE HE TREAT UR FU.K UP WELLA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by mich24(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
bantudra:

You are an idiot, am from River state and I'm A Biafra, for your rant you can't kill a fly.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
mich24:

You are an idiot, am from River state and I'm A Biafra, for your rant you can't kill a fly.

try the delta and find out that we are the true owners of nigeria........

the delta says no to biafra,,,,period....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by CHANNELStv2020: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
1freshdude:
because MANDELA WAS ONCE THERE

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
GO TELL ASARI DOKUBO THAT ONE MAKE HE TREAT UR FU.K UP WELLA

ASARI DOKUBO can go hug bunch of green plantains...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by CHANNELStv2020: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
bantudra:

The delta way I day or another delta day?? ;Dyou just be attention seeker

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:

The delta way I day or another delta day?? ;Dyou just be attention seekers

yea,yea..i mean that delta that i know..when trouble starts,you will find out quit what is the delta...

nobody divided biafra after the civil war...the people divided it,not the goverment...

rivers,and others,they deceided themselfs to be separate from the south east..this are historical facts...

after 1960,nigeria was only two zones..north and south...fini..but things happend before 1967....

that biafra map you are claiming is not legit no more...nigeria has over 300tribes....

thinking that the map of 1967 will make people join biafra is a illusion...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by CHANNELStv2020: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
bantudra:

yea,yea..i mean that delta that i know..when trouble starts,you will find out quit what is the delta...

nobody divided biafra after the civil war...the people divided it,not the goverment...

rivers,and others,they deceided themselfs to be separate from the south east..this are historical facts...

after 1960,nigeria was only two zones..north and south...fini..but things happend before 1967....

that biafra map you are claiming is not legit no more...nigeria has over 300tribes....

Your write up is evidence that u are yoruba,AN afonja afonjas always claiming Niger delta n IGBOS since 1980

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:

Your write up is evidence that u are yoruba,AN afonja afonjas always claiming Niger delta n IGBOS since 1980

i am afonja-naija-delta....

your nightmare across the river naija..

we promised the yorubas and hausas that this time you will not cross the naija with your biafra rubbish..

forget ore,forget biafra....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by mich24(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

Which of the delta, you mean the Heartbeat of Biafra lol grin grin grin you are the biggest joke I've ever come across in this nairaland, abegooh wich part of delta are you from Because to me you sound like person who never enter delta state before.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by mich24(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

Afonja na them, by the construction of there claims you shall know them.

This is how people like u are treated in delta

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2017
mich24:

Afonja na them, by the construction of there claims you shall know them.

This is how people like u are treated in delta

nobody ever threated me like that in the delta...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by ogboa2017: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2017
1freshdude:

hw old are you ? How awolowo the great was he not once in prison ? Mandela etc . To tell how powerful he is , Nnandi in Prison still giving orders to millions of followers

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

boy your comment has given you up as Yoruba pls go and learn from uteghe how to claim "we the south south"

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by bantudra: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
boy your comment has given you up as Yoruba pls go and learn from uteghe how to claim "we the south south"

as if i would be ashamed to be yoruba...i would not be.....

i would still be writing and thinking the same...

jonathan is a basstard..
kanu is a demon....

and who even made you king of the east??....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

as if i would be ashamed to be yoruba...i would not be.....

i would still be writing and thinking the same...

jonathan is a basstard..
kanu is a demon....

and who even made you king of the east??....
dear am a crown prince from orlu and heir to the throne

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by victorvezx(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2017
He is so powerful, yet he still remain prison. He is so powerful yet the Nigerian government is not shivering and desperate to negotiate with him, instead the government is even still filling more charges against him to nail him for life. U see Kanu as a god leaving among men, but we see him as a criminal who will be jailed soon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

Me na pure delta man.. we got their bac anytime.

Ofu obi.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by sorry1(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
victorvezx:
He is so powerful, yet he still remain prison. He is so powerful yet the Nigerian government is not shivering and desperate to negotiate with him, instead the government is even still filling more charges against him to nail him for life. U see Kanu as a god leaving among men, but we see him as a criminal who will be jailed soon
This particular afonja is dull!!! He can't write properly. Dunce, go to primary 5 and do your dictation again.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by sorry1(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

afonja with hateful and divisive heart.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by victorvezx(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
sorry1:
This particular afonja is dull!!! He can't write properly. Dunce, go to primary 5 and do your dictation again.
Yimu, flat.head. Have u worshipped Kanu today?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Basic123: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Who is replying this guyz again self.Nobody should take them seriouse again.They dont even know who their enemy is....APC?,Nigeria?,Tinubu?,Yorubas?Yoruba muslims?,yoruba Christians?,Muslims,Hausa and fulanis?...buhari?...so confused!..mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 1freshdude: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
ogboa2017:

hw old are you ? How awolowo the great was he not once in prison ? Mandela etc . To tell how powerful he is , Nnandi in Prison still giving orders to millions of followers

Lol...Mandela became powerful after he left the prison, powerful men dont go to prison dummy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 1freshdude: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
because MANDELA WAS ONCE THERE

Mandela was a nobody while in Prison, the reason he was popular was because the white decided to use him as a truce after donkey yes of punishing him. The propaganda machinery of the whites made Mandela famous, nothing more! Men who are powerful are not imprisoned!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by loopman: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Biafrans and this self deceit and glorification,
Even ojukwu claimed to have the greatest army in africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! / First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! / Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.