Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. (3559 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by KINGwax007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ejanla07:
We yoruba muslims wish we have someone like Nnamdi Kanu
actually, we Yoruba Muslims don't want an idiot who is rotting in jailz getting frustrated everyday and now, trying to parlay with Muslims buly saying, Biafrans is for everybody. I believe he's lost focus or prison food has changed his tone...

We Yoruba Muslims will rather want someone that can tie woman wrapper and flee to ivory coast when shiit hits the fans. cheesy cheesy, so that we can call him our hero grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 99100(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
1freshdude:

Mandela was a nobody while in Prison, the reason he was popular was because the white decided to use him as a truce after donkey yes of punishing him. The propaganda machinery of the whites made Mandela famous, nothing more! Men who are powerful are not imprisoned!

History had it that Obj was and still the most influential Yoruba man 'on earth' ... and if not for Abacha's death, who knows maybe he might still be in detention or dead by now.

Was Obj a nobody before his incarceration by Abacha?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Guestlander: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
KINGwax007:
actually, we Yoruba Muslims don't want an idiot who is rotting in jailz getting frustrated everyday and now, trying to parlay with Muslims buly saying, Biafrans is for everybody. I believe he's lost focus or prison food has changed his tone...

We Yoruba Muslims will rather want someone that can tie woman wrapper and flee to ivory coast when shiit hits the fans. cheesy cheesy, so that we can call him our hero grin cheesy

Can't you see a pattern here? They start a threat and immediately inject some Yoruba slurs into it in order to get Yorubas to react to it. They even do it on subjects that have absolutely nothing to do with ethnicity! I'm beginning to think most of these people are mad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
To me NNAMDI KANU is the most powerful man in Nigeria and maybe Africa with my following reasons
1.NO MAN IN NIGERIA COMMAND THE RESPECT HE COMMANDS (u may hate him or like him but one thing u can't help yourself from doing is to respect him)
2.show me one man in Africa apart from NNAMDI KANU that can put put Nigeria's economy to stop without any form of federal, state government or anything,if NNAMDI KANU should come out now and order stay at home for all BIAFRANS, accept it south East,south south, IGBO business in lagos,kano,Abuja will come to a STOP.(a bit of these was shown at the sit at home ordered by his deputy UCHE mefor then imagine if NNAMDI KANU HIMSELF COMES OUT NOW AND DECLARE IT, FOR SURE NIGERIA WILL BE SHUT DOWN.
3.THE ONLY MAN THAT ORDERS CROWD WITHOUT A SINGLE KOBO.
Be free to share your opinion.
Honestly speaking you are a silly clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Ejanla07: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
KINGwax007:

What is dis one saying.

We yoruba muslims dont understand you...

We will ignore u while we eat our black amala and greenish slimy ewedu with one egg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Ejanla07: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guestlander:

Can't you see a pattern here? They start a threat and immediately inject some Yoruba slurs into it in order to get Yorubas to react to it. They even do it on subjects that have absolutely nothing to do with ethnicity! I'm beginning to think most of these people are mad.

My yoruba muslim brother dont mind d flattties... Lets go and eat ewedu wit amala

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by timecapsule: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
The number.7 is special in nigerian history, 1976, 1970 and now 2017. My dream date is 17 that comes with wednesday 2017. The end is near people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 1freshdude: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2017
99100:

History had it that Obj was and still the most influential Yoruba man 'on earth' ... and if not for Abacha's death, who knows maybe he might still be in detention or dead by now.

Was Obj a nobody before his incarceration by Abacha?

He was not powerful before his incarceration...IBB was! Do you understand the concept of power at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Kamanuozuzu: 1:05am On Mar 26, 2017
1freshdude:
Why is he in Prison then?

Price to pay for freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by BiafranPound: 3:10am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
biko,please stick to the south east with this rubbish,dont dare cross the river naija....

or else,we will teach una that angry kanu is nothing....
I know that your tribe isn't up to 10 million people! Just look at this animal! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
dear am a crown prince from orlu and heir to the throne

No wonder Rochas effect. Anu ofia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
1freshdude:

Lol...Mandela became powerful after he left the prison, powerful men dont go to prison dummy!

So he didn't have power before he was imprisoned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 99100(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2017
1freshdude:

He was not powerful before his incarceration...IBB was! Do you understand the concept of power at all?

You are economical with the truth all in your desperate quest to make a void and st.upid point... so like really the greatest Yoruba man Obj was a nobody before his arrest? tell that to the dogs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 1freshdude: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

So he didn't have power before he was imprisoned.
What did he control? Please tell the configuration of.his power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
1freshdude:
What did he control? Please tell the configuration of.his power.
Go and sleep you seriously need it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by 1freshdude: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Go and sleep you seriously need it

You are stupid and delusional, empty thing!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by egbusi1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Basic123:
Who is replying this guyz again self.Nobody should take them seriouse again.They dont even know who their enemy is....APC?,Nigeria?,Tinubu?,Yorubas?Yoruba muslims?,yoruba Christians?,Muslims,Hausa and fulanis?...buhari?...so confused!..mtcheew
Anybody that promotes one Nigeria is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
1freshdude:

You are stupid and delusional, empty thing!

Nice introduction. good knowing you. you're welcome
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Powerful people aren't locked up like an animal in a cage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:
biko,please stick to the south east with this rubbish,dont dare cross the river naija....

or else,we will teach una that kanu is nothing....
shoutup Afonjo forming

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

try the delta and find out that we are the true owners of nigeria........

the delta says no to biafra,,,,period....
when will Afonjo learn to respect Biafra nation

Re: Nnamdi Kanu The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria/africa. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:02am On Mar 27, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
To me NNAMDI KANU is the most powerful man in Nigeria and maybe Africa with my following reasons
1.NO MAN IN NIGERIA COMMAND THE RESPECT HE COMMANDS (u may hate him or like him but one thing u can't help yourself from doing is to respect him)
2.show me one man in Africa apart from NNAMDI KANU that can put put Nigeria's economy to stop without any form of federal, state government or anything,if NNAMDI KANU should come out now and order stay at home for all BIAFRANS, accept it south East,south south, IGBO business in lagos,kano,Abuja will come to a STOP.(a bit of these was shown at the sit at home ordered by his deputy UCHE mefor then imagine if NNAMDI KANU HIMSELF COMES OUT NOW AND DECLARE IT, FOR SURE NIGERIA WILL BE SHUT DOWN.
3.THE ONLY MAN THAT ORDERS CROWD WITHOUT A SINGLE KOBO.
Be free to share your opinion.
ln God We Trust

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Made Okowa Governor From UK Prisons – Ibori / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.