Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings (687 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' / Atheists Are Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
As an atheist, I can clearly say that, "Our thinking and reasoning faculty is faulty".

Anyways, why won't someone in his right sense believe God exist?

Atheists, oyah make una come refute this o-o

I give up on atheism it sucks

1 Like

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by otemanuduno: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
adepeter26:
As an atheist, I can clearly say that, "Our thinking and reasoning faculty is faulty".

Anyways, why won't someone in his right sense believe God exist?

Atheists, oyah make una come refute this o-o

I give up on atheism it sucks

It wasn't God the Universe who rap*ed Maria. It was Allah the holy spirit who did that as supported by Yahweh the father. Junia, Gboyee4fun, Wilgrea7 what are your own opinions?

DOCTUFOS: Obscurum 24:18-22

18. Now also, Alla went to the house of Yacob and found Maria lying down on her bed. And Alla held her and forced her into sex. And the liquid which Yahweh had obtained from the scrotal sac of Yeshua was passed into the body of Maria from Alla. But Maria thought that it was Yosep who forced her. 19. For Alla had passed it into her through sex. For such is the artificial reincarnation which all the gods knew how to do. 20. Then five days after, Yosep took Maria with him, saying you shall need see my extended family. And Yosep took Maria with him to a village called Nazareth. For there he had arranged with some homos to say that they were his family members. 21. And so when Yacob and his household had seen the supposed family of Yosep, they were glad. Now one who knew Yosep very much went behind and told Yacob that Yosep was the son of Heli, of the lineage of Daoud. 22. Now when Yacob heard it, he confronted Yosep and said, why did you not tell us that you are the son of Heli? For if indeed you are, then shall this marriage not occur. And Yosep denied it, saying, I do not know anyone by that name Heli. And I wish that Saruch my father shall arise from his grave and testify that I am his child.

1 Like

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Its only a FOOL that says in his heart that there is no GOD . . . END OF DISCUSSION!!

1 Like

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

It wasn't God the Universe who rap*ed Maria. It was Allah the holy spirit who did that as supported by Yahweh the father. Junia, Gboyee4fun, Wilgrea7 what are your own opinions?

. .. . . . why wont some peole just kolo and walk naked on the street with all these jargons they read??!! SMH!!!
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by BaEnki(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
You're a bluffer and hypocrite, never in your life you were an atheist.

So I agreed with you that your reasoning faculty is faulty, but not with the rest of the population.
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
BaEnki:
You're a bluffer and hypocrite, never in your life you were an atheist.

So I agreed with you that your reasoning faculty is faulty, but not with the rest of the population.
Lol

Hope you get the drift wink

1 Like

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
modelmike7:
. .. . . . why wont some peole just kolo and walk naked on the street with all these jargons they read??!! SMH!!!
Don't you think the non-Theists are sick upstairs? cheesy
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
modelmike7:
Its only a FOOL that says in his heart that there is no GOD . . . END OF DISCUSSION!!
And its only a bigger fool who has a head but no brain that believes the almighty & all everything god created 1st human from mud but couldn't mould his own Unique image from that same mud
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you don't separate yourself from the web of religious jargons you won't see clearly.

Must God have human features?

This assumption is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by otemanuduno: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Xtians have so much dirty minds sha. In this thread now, it's only the xtians who have cursed and abused other people. Like worshippers like their god Yahweh. Mtchew.
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by zykson(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
its funny when i say i dont believe in God and i dont follow any religon but you come back at me with something from the book i dont believe in cos its not the standard to reference from.when i say there is no God you say the bible tells us only a fool say so,dude!!really? I think you should all stop this absurd thinking. let me ask you why do u believe there is a God? Oh! cos there are many things you see you cant explain.c'mon guys,there were many things that happened centuries ago that people couldnt explain them but now with broad knowledge we can now explain them.they dont appear like miracles like it did seem at first then.the fact that you cant explain things right now happening to you doesnt makes it God. Religion is now a burden to people and its a chain that binds people mind cos they are now slaves to what they believe in.they cant think straight again,they dont use their 'common' sense anymore but all they say now is spirituality.spirituality that they cant explain but they believe that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by GoodMuyis(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
This one strong, OP dont vex

It deosnt change the fact that some atheist had poo as brain, if not they would not be intelligent than those who are wiser than them

I JUS HAF ANLY ONE KWESION?
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by obinna58(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
U know that feeling when God z about to inject the holy sperm in Mary's v grin grin grin grin grin

If only DNA was possible at that time wouldn't have been Jesus story maybe another different story entirely
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by zykson(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
That they see and feel they dont believe but that they cant see they believe and claim they feel.the funny thing is they dont know all these are mindsets which anyone can create and be convienced.but when you ask them who they feel this they take u back to the spirituality tin,that u must be spiritual to feel this. and of it all when u ask them questions they cant answer/explain they take you back to our main talk.cos they claim it God even though they cant explain him. ask them why they cant explain him they say cos hes God,then am like WTF is that cos i cant understand they will tell me cos am not spiritual.there i will say only that God then can save you from that slavery which you dont havd a mind of your own.My question now is when will ur Mumu Do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by obinna58(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
GoodMuyis:
This one strong, OP dont vex

It deosnt change the fact that some atheist had poo as brain, if not they would not be intelligent than those who are wiser than them

I JUS HAF ANLY ONE KWESION?

Come on nobody is claiming wiser just that some never wanted to use theirs when religion z involved
Though atheist are more exposed to life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by whitebeard(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
BELIEVERS listen let's imagine a movie which has people playing different role, let's tag the whole of this movie has life and the one side the Christian and the one of the other elements of the movie the atheist. For the movie to be interesting and intriguing different roles have to be made so is life Christian, atheist and other stuff are all elements but life is of different dimension to the movie.
My point is this, it is their role to play the part of atheist so that the scripture can be fulfilled as it is predicted in the bible.
a word to the atheist out there..u are subject to the word of GOD and your actions would make his word fulfilled, that is your role in this world..but the good thing is u can change it..!!

1 Like

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by GoodMuyis(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
obinna58:

Come on nobody is claiming wiser just that some never wanted to use theirs when religion z involved
Though atheist are more exposed to life

You mean life as in Google Search cheesy
Do you know why Soyinka and Tai fail in their own time, NO Google to search
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2017
zykson:
That they see and feel they dont believe but that they cant see they believe and claim they feel.the funny thing is they dont know all these are mindsets which anyone can create and be convienced.but when you ask them who they feel this they take u back to the spirituality tin,that u must be spiritual to feel this. and of it all when u ask them questions they cant answer/explain they take you back to our main talk.cos they claim it God even though they cant explain him. ask them why they cant explain him they say cos hes God,then am like WTF is that cos i cant understand they will tell me cos am not spiritual.there i will say only that God then can save you from that slavery which you dont havd a mind of your own.My question now is when will ur Mumu Do?
You want them to come for you ABI cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

Now Allah is the Holy Spirit
Continue .....
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Pastafarian: 1:12am On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
his words makes a world of sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by zykson(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:

no ooo.not at all cos when they come they start talking about spirituality that i dont understand
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Junia,,, i sight you ó cool shocked
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

'I will build my Church and the gate of hell will not prevail over it' ...let that continue to ring in your ear.
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Junia,,, i sight you ó cool shocked
Ok. Continue sighting me
Re: Atheism doesn't Add Up - Atheists Are Mad And Confused Beings by Wilgrea7(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

my opinion is that letter is letter... I've given you the identity of Allah... you ignored and listened to atum instead... i keep telling you... you're being deceived

(1) (Reply)

How Do God Speak To You? / Bible Is Full Of Contradictions / Pastor Who Secretly Filmed Girls While They Used The Bathroom, Arrested"!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.