Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website (2339 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by engineerboat(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just this afternoon i comes across a a thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3700707/dino-melayes-name-missing-abu#54888311

Well after some research on ABU website and Geography Department i will say that The OP of the thread. (Dino Melaye Name missing in Abu Alumni Website) may not be correct until proven otherwise.

Going through the department of Geography ABU zaria.

1. Our Prominent Alumni:

Department of Geography has made the following Alumni

Hon. Usman Shehu Bawa
Professor Jerry Gana
Hon. Nemadi Esther Usman
Dr. Lazarus Gaza
Alhaji Diggi
Hon. Umar Musa Ma’ali

https://geography.abu.edu.ng/About/alumni.html

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by engineerboat(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Going by the claim of addany01, madridguy, MaziOmenuko, in this thread

That dino melaye name was not found in the school alumni website,

With a futher search

Georgraphy prominent alumni was also missing.

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by Stdaviding(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by CoolFreeday(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stdaviding:
keep booking space
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by OAUTemitayo: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2017
You raised a valid point. What Melaiyes needs to do is to paste his certificate here

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by TGM2015: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

Well after some research on ABU website and Geography Department i will say that The OP of the thread. (Dino Melaye Name missing in Abu Alumni Website) may not be correct until proven otherwise.

1. Our Prominent Alumni:

Hon. Usman Shehu Bawa
Professor Jerry Gana
Hon. Nemadi Esther Usman
Dr. Lazarus Gaza
Alhaji Diggi
Hon. Umar Musa Ma’ali

Please check very well using their first name or last name, I was able to find the two below names and you might also need to consider some that might have changed names like Hon Esther.
1. Alhaji (Marafa Sadiq) Diggi - BSc 1977
2. Gaza Lazarus Saka - MSc

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by madridguy(m): 5:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Going by the claim of madrid wetin? Are you Dino payed agent?

engineerboat:

With a futher search

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by chukel(m): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Op, u are floored. All the people u have stated their names here are on that list. U don't even know how to search. Dino Melaye did not graduate. Gana Jeremiah alhassan is there. Goege-akapson nenadi Esther is there. I will just add 2 screenshots. The rest have their names there. Stop supporting evil. Them do you?

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by richybanky(m): 5:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Interesting grin
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by chukel(m): 5:41am On Mar 25, 2017
TGM2015:

Please check very well using their first name or last name, I was able to find the two below names and you might also need to consider some that might have changed names like Hon Esther.
1. Alhaji (Marafa Sadiq) Diggi - BSc 1977
2. Gaza Lazarus Saka - MSc
Gana Jeremiah Alhassan is there. Goege-Akapson Nenadi Esther is there too.

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by TGM2015: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
Gana Jeremiah Alhassan is there. Goege-Akapson Nenadi Esther is there too.
thank you for this, this has added a great credibility to the website.

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

With a futher search

Supporter of corruption, why did you abandon your thread?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by MaziOmenuko: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
You should have done a thorough research before you bare your ignorance in public space. The leastbyou would have done was to find the full names of those people you mentioned.

Let me give you a simpler task since this one seem too complex for you:

Find out why Dino used the name Dino Malaye in his supposed msc thesis while he registered for his first degree with his real name.

Can you do that?

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by OAUTemitayo: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Engineerboat where are you?

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by agabusta: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Instead of Engineerboat to maintain his threads of giving us his biased political court cases' updates, he is dabbling into superficial research and still publicising his ignorance on same all over Nairaland.
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by agabusta: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
Op, u are floored. All the people u have stated their names here are on that list. U don't even know how to search. Dino Melaye did not graduate. Gana Jeremiah alhassan is there. Goege-akapson nenadi Esther is there. I will just add 2 screenshots. The rest have their names there. Stop supporting evil. Them do you?

I wonder oh. Thank u for taking your time to burst the lame defence of corruption.

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by omenkaLives(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
Going by the claim of madrid wetin? Are you Dino payed agent?

See aproko job wey dem dey oo, later dem go open dirty mouths dey call others zombies. cheesy cheesy

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Hey, gentleman...

Na you go thief him name comot from the website abi
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by HottestFire: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
I think Dino went to school but whether he graduated as a bonafide student is now left for rhe court to inteprete...Somebody must pay 5billion, whether to Dino or from Dino... grin

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by hardywaltz(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahahahahah
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Allahu Ma'ana bros. Continue to torment the wailers and the supporters of evil.

omenkaLives:
See aproko job wey dem dey oo, later dem go open dirty mouths dry call others zombies. cheesy cheesy

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by sammyj: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Some paid Hegoats will flood this forum to defend someone that has a dent on in school profile. I wonder where our morals has gone to in this country !!! angry angry

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by sammyj: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Saraha never denied the fact that he did not, however, what they reported was Dino never graduated which set my minding thinking who will be paying the 5Billion at the end of the day. Food for thought certificate frauds that are in the public office and the persons planning to seek for a public office in the future. Don't be a Dinomaniac!!! grin angry grin grin
HottestFire:
I think Dino went to school but whether he graduated as a bonafide student is now left for rhe court to inteprete...Somebody must pay 5billion, whether to Dino or from Dino... grin

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by sammyj: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Saraha never denied the fact that he did not, however, what they reported was Dino never graduated which set my minding thinking who will be paying the 5Billion at the end of the day. Food for thought certificate frauds that are in the public office and the persons planning to seek for a public office in the future. Don't be a Dinomaniac!!! grin angry grin grin
HottestFire:
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by phyllosilicate(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Why isn't Dino names listed as a prominent alumni ?

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by doctokwus: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2017
agabusta:
Instead of Engineerboat to maintain his threads of giving us his biased political court cases' updates, he is dabbling into superficial research and still publicising his ignorance on same all over Nairaland.
The guy is an irredeemable dimwit.
Simple research of names he cant do.See d way he scurried out of this thread,disgraced again.

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by princemillla(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2017
This guy fall my hand seriously. You could av just keep shut and never meddle in this affairs.

Dino is a big lier and I wish senate can make a good example of him. Wonder why our judicial body aren't always filing case against disgruntled element like him.

If it obvious...

1. Different names at every phase of his education career

2. BA in place of MSc

3. Blue short n Polo instead of nysc kaaki

4. Faculty of Art instead of science

This is enuf for me to believe this man is an unrepentant lier and to be do sway with in the senate

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by OkoNDOoBo: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat olodo!!!

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by OkoNDOoBo: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

1. Our Prominent Alumni:

Hon. Usman Shehu Bawa
Professor Jerry Gana
Hon. Nemadi Esther Usman
Dr. Lazarus Gaza
Alhaji Diggi
Hon. Umar Musa Ma’ali

olodo you have failed ur pay master!!!!

Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by DaudaAbu(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
HottestFire:

The way you dey support payment of this N5bn ehhh, if dey no give 10% of it i will be highly disappointed
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by HottestFire: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
DaudaAbu:

The way you dey support payment of this N5bn ehhh, if dey no give 10% of it i will be highly disappointed
10% is too small, my stakes are always higher.. grin
Re: Re: Dino Melaye Name Missing In Abu Alumni Website by engineerboat(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
agabusta:

Sometimes simple comprehension and understanding may not be simple to some people.

This is my earlier submittion.

1. Our Prominent Alumni:

Hon. Usman Shehu Bawa
Professor Jerry Gana
Hon. Nemadi Esther Usman
Dr. Lazarus Gaza
Alhaji Diggi
Hon. Umar Musa Ma’ali

Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo / Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) / Nigeria Need Prayer As Judgement Awaits All Nations Against Israel - Pics