Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) (2342 Views)

I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye

Anambra State is of course not lacking in successful young men and women. All over the world, enterprising young men and women of Anambra State origin can be found in diverse professions making our country and state proud.

The pathetic performance of Obiano in the three and a half years he has been in office could be inferred by some to be a function of age. However tempting that suggestion looks like, this writer would not believe so. It is my opinion that those who are bound to fail will fail...

Regardless of Obiano’s failures, the youths in Anambra have seen the emergence of Dr. Tony Nwoye as an opportunity to prove the capacity of the youth to deliver. There are many reasons why youths from across the state are rushing in the direction of Nwoye.

The first we have seen is his sense of leadership. As a students union leader we saw him both at the University of Nigeria and as national president of the National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, lead with responsibility for which he was praised by all. Given that some students who have such opportunities use it to acquire money for themselves or sell out for financial gain, Nwoye was an exception. He stood up for students’ rights and fought the authorities to ensure that students got their dues.

Nwoye was no less forthright in fighting cultism among fellow students, a situation that saw him forming an unusual relationship with the same university authorities that he criticised on other issues. So is the leadership strength of Nwoye that he would go to whatever length to ensure the best interest of those he is leading.

Nwoye as a student was a man who showed good judgments given what a fellow medical student said of him. Dr. Peter Ekwueme, an Enugu based medical doctor, who is presently the Secretary of the Enugu State branch of the Nigerian Medical Association, in a testimony to the character of Nwoye, published in some newspapers after he won the All Progressives Congress, APC governorship ticket ,said: “I am referring to Dr. Tony Nwoye, a person I know so well right from our medical school days. I was a year his senior but served in the SUG House of Representatives of which Tony was the Speaker. He has always been hardworking and industrious while he invested his time, energy and resources in social crusading, civil and human rights activism and in fighting injustice. This ultimately endeared him to all who ever had any encounter with him.”

As a medical doctor and businessman, member of the House of Representatives and now as a governorship candidate, Nwoye is a man who does not show any hairs about his successes in life. At 43, students and youths in Anambra are canvassing for Nwoye, not just because of what he did as a students union leader, but also on account of how he has used his office as a federal legislator to impact many lives within and outside his Anambra East/West Federal Constituency.

Today, many communities in Anambra East/West have access to pipe borne water not because of the efforts of the Obiano government, but through the facilitation of Nwoye. It was the potential the youths and elders in Anambra East/West saw in Nwoye that they defied the entreaties of Obiano not to vote for Nwoye in the 2015 election and voted for him. By that, the people of Anambra East/West slapped Obiano with the bad reputation of perhaps being the only governor in Nigeria not to be able to have a member of his own party represent him in the House of Representatives.

The youths are not despising Obiano’s age. At 60, the governor should have shown more responsibility as an elder, but he has not, and that is why the youths in his Federal Constituency voted for Nwoye. The youths in other parts of the state are now set to follow the people of Anambra East/West by ensuring that a worthy person takes over their affairs as governor.

Dr Tony Nwoye's Interview on Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvnXB60dk8

Dr Nwoye's brief remarks at the flagoff :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXjY5gAAGag

Dr Tony Nwoye declaring that Obiano is Thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKGhmJIC_Q

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/anambra-youths-behind-nwoye/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2017
hope he will perform
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2017
The happy, enthusiastic faces of Anambra youths attending a campaign rally of our Youthful and energetic next Governor, Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
hope he will perform

He will no doubt perform.

Nwoye's has promised 4 point agenda:

1) Youth Empowerment

2) Infrastructural Development

3) Uplift the poor and rural population

4) Strengthen the local government. He vowed to hold LGA elections within one year and thereafter, never to touch LGA funds

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2017
this Election is between Obiano and tony nwoye.....

click like for obiano and share for tony nwoye
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2017
All I see here is a hardened illiterate talking. Anambra can never vote an illiterate, a cultist who was rusticated at university.

The election is between Obiano and Obaze, of which Obiano shall win.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

He will no doubt perform.

Nwoye's has promised 4 point agenda:

1) Youth Empowerment

2) Infrastructural Development

3) Uplift the poor and rural population

4) Strengthen the local government. He vowed to hold LGA elections within one year and thereafter, never to touch LGA funds
hope the infrastructural development cut across construction of durable roads in our hintherland and agrarian communities and dualization of streets and roads in our major cities and giving us befitting airport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:
All I see here is an illiterate talk. Anambra can never vote an illiterate, a cultist who was rusticated at university.

many pdps are now cross-carpetting to apga,even in my town,pdp seem to have lost it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
many pdps are now cross-carpetting to apga,even in my town,pdp seem to have lost it

APGA will sweep the polls.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Read more about Tony. Tony belongs to the dark past of Anambra history.

Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Amarabae(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2017
He will be a disaster abeg,

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:
All I see here is a hardened illiterate talking. Anambra can never vote an illiterate, a cultist who was rusticated at university.

Obaze s campaign is collapsing as we speak.

Further, Obaze and Obiano will split the same votes. And many of their ipob supporters will not show up.

Our next governor, Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye, will win with at least 150-200,000 votes .

Take that to any bank and cash it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2017
Your paymaster is a tout, a criminal, an illiterate and a cultist. Tony belongs to the dark past of Anambra history. We shall never go back to this dark past.

[s]
Osyabj:

Obaze s campaign is collapsing as we speak.

Further, Obaze and Obiano will split the same votes. And many of their ipob supporters will not show up.

Our next governor, Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye, will win with at least 150-200,000 votes .

Take that to any bank and cash it.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2017
Amarabae:
He will be a disaster abeg,

The real disaster is the pathetic, Thief Obiano, we have had in the last 3.5 yrs.

"No governor in the history of the SE, has stolen up-to 5% of what Obiano has stolen in 3.5yrs...declared Dr Nwoye on live video interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKGhmJIC_Q

In that interview Nwoye stated categorically, that thief Obiano has stolen at least 100 to 175 billion naira.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:
Your paymaster is a tout, a criminal, an illiterate and a cultist. Tony belongs to the dark past of Anambra history. We shall never go back to this dark past.

[s][/s]

Never met Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye in my life, much more receive a kobo from him.

My mission is break the cycle of the gang of three big thieves, Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG Obaze, using the deceitful mantra of "apga bu nke anyi " to mindlessly STEAL HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA of my state's Commonwealth in the last 12 years.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2017
We, the Concerned Enugwu-Ukwu Patriots condemns in a
strong term, the demolition of Tony Nwoye's billboard at
Ezi Okpalanri which was erected by Enugwu-Ukwu
Youths.
We see this as an act of desperation and abuse of the
principles of civility.
We call on the Deputy Governor, whose aids are being
fingered to be behind the menace, to investigate and
make a public statement on the matter.
We are pleading with the Youths also to remain calm and
law abiding.
Enugwu-Ukwu Youths have the right to endorse
whichever candidate they like. If not that Gov. Obiano
failed in all the promises he made to Enugwu-Ukwu, the
youths wouldn't have endorse any other candidate.
But since he has failed Enugwu-Ukwu, the youths have no
option than to reject APGA and endorse Tony Nwoye...

source: https://m./880996655250071?view=permalink&id=1887401191276274&comment_id=1890393704310356&_rdr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Read more about your illiterate paymaster. cheesy

[s]
Osyabj:

Never met Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye in my life, much more receive a kobo from him.

My mission is break the cycle of the gang of three big thieves, Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG Obaze, using the deceitful mantra of "apga bu nke anyi " to mindlessly STEAL HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA of my state's Commonwealth in the last 12 years.
[/s]

Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:

APGA will sweep the polls.

Apga will come 2nd and if Pdp gets its act together, Obiano/apga will come 3rd.

This much we know, no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra. Period

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Tony is a cultist and an illiterate, he is not even in the equation. The election is between Obiano and Obaze, of which Obiano shall win. Deal with it.

[s]
Osyabj:

Apga will come 2nd and if Pdp gets its act together, Obiano/apga will come 3rd.

This much we know, no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra. Period
[/s]

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Tony Nwoye remains a hardened criminal.

People will be disappearing from their houses if this criminal is elected.

Tony Nwoye should be locked up for past crimes against ndi anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Youths.
principles of civility.
law abiding.

source: https://m./880996655250071?view=permalink&id=1887401191276274&comment_id=1890393704310356&_rdr

We wholeheartedly applaud our youths in Enugwu-Ukwu for showing courage in the face of the outgoing governor's provocation.

The youths of Enugwu-Ukwu has joined the rest of Ndi Anambra youths in their quest to elect a youthful, energetic, activist , Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye as the next governor of our Great State of Anambra!!!
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2017
DrGoodman:
Tony Nwoye remains a hardened criminal.

People will be disappearing from their houses if this criminal is elected.

Tony Nwoye should be locked up for past crimes against ndi anambra.

No court anywhere on this planet has EVER convicted Honourable Tony Nwoye of any crime.

So despite your baseless accusations and innuendos, Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye will emerge the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

No court anywhere on this planet has EVER convicted Honourable Tony Nwoye of any crime.

So despite your baseless accusations and innuendos, Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye will emerge the next governor of Anambra.

which court convicted Nnamdi Kanu before APC killed him?

Tony Nwoye can only be elected the head of all prisoners at kirikiri maximum security prisons where he rightly belongs.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Do we need court to know that bubu does not have a school cert? Tony is an illiterate cultist, he shall come 3rd in the election.

[s]
Osyabj:

Deal with it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:
Do we need court to know that bubu does not have a school cert? Tony is an illiterate cultist, he shall come 3rd in the election.

[s][/s]

Copy and paste will NOT save your paymaster, thief Obiano. You are fighting a losing battle.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

You can take that to any bank and cash it.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Pasting it over and over will get more people to know about your illiterate cultist paymaster. Get used to it cheesy

Tony can only come 3rd in the election, mark it somewhere bro cheesy

[s]
Osyabj:

Copy and paste will NOT save your paymaster, thief Obiano. You are fighting a losing battle.

[/s]

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

Na by force to accept a known crook?

Tony Nwoye can never win anything in his criminal life.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:
Pasting it over and over will get more people to know about your illiterate cultist paymaster. Get used to it cheesy

Tony can only come 3rd in the election, mark it somewhere bro cheesy

[s][/s]

The outgoing governor, Big thief Obiano & his jobbers here are obviously very very afraid of of our next governor, Tony Nwoye.

Posting useless, faceless, non-existent, fake, thief Obiano's propaganda will not save your paymaster.

Stop wasting your time and energy posting that trash.

Get used to it.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2017
You are a lone voice crying on NL everyday. No sane person supports a well know hardened cultist that was rusticated at unn. Your pay per post shall be suspended because your paymaster is not marketable. cheesy

[s]
Osyabj:

The outgoing governor, Big thief Obiano & his jobbers here are obviously very very afraid of of our next governor, Tony Nwoye.
Posting useless, faceless, non-existent, fake, thief Obiano's propaganda will not save your paymaster.
Stop wasting your time and energy posting that trash.
Get used to it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2017
DrGoodman:

Na by force to accept a known crook?

Tony Nwoye can never win anything in his criminal life.

There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this election:

1) Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano,
who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years.

2) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree.

Anambra will NEVER allow any of these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Youths.
principles of civility.
law abiding.

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this election:

1) Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano,
who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years.

2) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree.

Anambra will NEVER allow any of these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? / South Africans Mock Boko Haram Over Rumours Of Xenophabic Attack Retaliations / APC Used Goodluck Jonathan Against PDP – Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.