Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Where Is Abuzola? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Abuzola? (1929 Views)

Admin And Super Whatever Take Note : From Abuzola / Abuzola On The List Of Moderator / From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Abuzola? by abulbanaat(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
It is good if there are some muslims around to at least tell d non-muslims that islam is not wot they hold of it. This was why i used to b around then. But i came to realize dat it was affectin my own primary duty in life viz. engaging in something more beneficial hence i had to quit albeit wen i felt i had done my utmost, nezan and godson can recall. Perhaps this is wot my dear brother abuzola has come to realize too, if it so, may Allah reward him. I salute other comrades: muhsin and others.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by sharpman1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
Abu Zola:

i was banned thats all

Are you sure you are the real Abuzola?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by AbuZola3(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
Am not sure, *hiss*
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by VALIDATOR: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Abuzola,
Huxley was absent for sometime and even those who had opposing views to his wanted him back. They missed him because they believed he is a good man in spite of his anti-yahweh/anti-allah views.
You were absent and many people hope you never come back. Abuzola, something is wrong with you.
My advise,
You can use Nairaland as a tool for tolerating and still loving other people in spite of their world view.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by AbuZola3(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
The word of a cross worshipper does not deter me, so gbo,
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by VALIDATOR: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Abu Zola:

The word of a cross worshipper does not deter me, so gbo,

There will never be a time when all the human beings in the world will practice only islam. There will never be a time when they all shall be non-muslims. If Allah wishes it so,he would have done it unless He is not omni-potent.

Please open your eyes and see.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by AbuZola3(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
The promise of Allah is true just like he prophesized the birth of jesus and the ruin of Israel and it came to past so was how he prophesized the globalization of a single religion which is islam
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by MyHonour(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
anyone still doubting if this is the real abuzola?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by noetic15(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2009
Abu Zola:

The promise of Allah is true just like he prophesized the birth of jesus and the ruin of Israel and it came to past so was how he prophesized the globalization of a single religion which is islam

do u know I missed u so much? grin grin
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by VALIDATOR: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2009
MyHonour:

anyone still doubting if this is the real abuzola?

By his fruit, you shall know him. He surely is abuzola, the slave of Allah. grin
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by MyHonour(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2009
yes of course. Though i am rather new to the religious section. But the description i got is what i am seeing.
Though the ID is different a bit - modified by ban - but i am 100% sure it is the same person.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by VALIDATOR: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2009
@abuzola,
What do you have to say about the Nigerian muslim dude that had that failed bombing attempt in U.S. ?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by MyHonour(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2009
Hmm, that is a very good one. oya, abuzole, answer jor.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by olanajim(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
hmmmmm?
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by beejaei: 5:20am On Jan 01, 2010
I have been around here for sometime and I just think that I should say to becomerich and abuzola, "You sirs, are the most useless and dumbest excuses of human beings ever to bring your slowpokish and warped mind to this forum." I have checked different threads and the depth of your stupidity is unbelieveable. I salute ooooooooo. I hope never to see useless, dumb, shallow, dimwitted slowpokes like yourselves ever in my life again.
Re: Where Is Abuzola? by skonto: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
is like abu has catch up with nemesis for his bad behavior on nairaland or he has been declare wanted by the efcc or may be he is a dead man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland / Top 12 World’s Wealthiest Men Of All Time! / (photo): Woman To Marry 2 Men In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.