Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) (771 Views)

"Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? / Appeal To Ako Moderator / Report To Moderator Button Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Abuzola(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
Dear AKO,
i appreciate your effort in sanitizing the group, you are welcome.
In my earlier stage of dawah in this section, you keep deleting my post and locking my threads because you don't want your members to find out the truth, i never insult Jesus or God so you have no tangible reason to penalise me.
The reason why am writing you this is because i wonder why you haven't resume your job of locking and deleting, or do we have new moderator ni ?.
For years the christians have bombard and pollute the muslim section yet mr jarus was taking it low with them and tolerant. Go to muslim section and you will see that christians blasphemy is what makes up the entire section. So why would you be bias and resisting it in this section ? This is partiality. I and my colleagues won't allow u oppress us, if i don't organise holy war on you my brethren will. And am sure many onlookers have anticipated by sharpening their sword. Am not threatening or whatever , am only revealing what you know not of what some people might do because the blaspheme is too much to handle. But if u leave it the way it is at 50/50, they do in muslim section and we do in christian section fine. Keep the ball rolling. Leave us, no partiality of locking and deleting, then we will be in peace or you ban critics in both the section . Am not a terrorist neither a jihadist warrior, i speak for the entire muslims and thats what they want
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by noetic2: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
I cant believe this. grin grin

did allah teach to tell lies too?
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Backslider(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Abusola

if i don't organise holy war on you my brethren will. And am sure many onlookers have anticipated by sharpening their sword. Am not threatening or whatever ,

your book will not allow you behave normal it is a manual of terror error and horror. you are a terrorist in waiting you and I know it.

your very weak god you must fight for. our God does not need help. He dealt with his enemies at his own time ask Ahmed deedat
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Tudor6(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola you're such A LIAR!
The islam section is the most biased and where majority of posters are banned and harrased. I myself am a testimony.
Stop deluding yourself!
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by MUZBO(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
If these allegations of bias are true then its a pity. Maybe atheists like the one above should be given moderator status in these various religious sections as they should naturally be disinterested.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by JeSoul(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola:

This is partiality. I and my colleagues won't allow u oppress us, if i don't organise holy war on you my brethren will. And am sure many onlookers have anticipated by sharpening their sword. Am not threatening or whatever , am only revealing what you know not of what some people might do because the blaspheme is too much to handle. Am not a terrorist neither a jihadist warrior, i speak for the entire muslims and thats what they want

Jihad on AKO? Once upon a time I would've been suprised. Anyone who messes with AKO messes with me  angry  what kind of jobless foot soldier is this?
and I know enough to say with confidence that you do not speak for ALL muslims on NL, some of them would be ashamed of what you posted here.

Please return to whatever woodwork you crawled out from.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Muhseen(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
Very good, Abuzola.

Ignore them, please. Some of them, I smelt, start understanding the truth. They are just afraid to profess. And I pray the'll, some day.

More grease to your elbow. May Allah bless.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by ayusman16(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
B4 nko. No need 2 be suprise! Islam beget violence. What do u xpect when a god cannot fight his own battles. Thank God am nt a muslim!
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Muhseen:

Very good, Abuzola.

Ignore them, please. Some of them, I smelt, start understanding the truth. They are just afraid to profess. And I pray the'll, some day.

More grease to your elbow. May Allah bless.

Please show me anywhere in the quran where allah blessed anyone. These thieves cant even be original.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by timmy7(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Go on and declare fatwa nw, see name abuduzola,mushin,muzobo grin grin
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Tudor6(f): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
Timmy now you don come with your own oo.
Abuzola ma jihad ori e oo. grin
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Muhseen(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hahaha. . . grin grin grin

See blabbers. LOL cheesy
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by noetic2: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
davidylan:

Please show me anywhere in the quran where allah blessed anyone. These thieves cant even be original.

he actually blessed mohammed with 9 year old aisha and other slave girls for sex.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Tudor6(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Those weren't blessings, they were forcefully taken as sex slaves and wife in the case of aisha. angry
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by noetic2: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudór:

Those weren't blessings, they were forcefully taken as sex slaves and wife in the case of aisha. angry

well thats the way allah blesses people. . . .when u violently or criminally take whats not urs, then u have been blessed by allah.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
Quran 11:92

O my people ! Act according to your ability and way, and i am acting on my way. You will come to know wgo it is on whom descends the torment that will cover him with ignominy, and who is a liar. And watch you ! Verily i too am watching with you'

Quran 8:50 'And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of the disbelievers at death, they smite their faces and their backs saying 'taste the punishment of the blazing fire'
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by noetic2: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 11:92

O my people ! Act according to your ability and way, and i am acting on my way. You will come to know wgo it is on whom descends the torment that will cover him with ignominy, and who is a liar. And watch you ! Verily i too am watching with you'

Quran 8:50 'And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of the disbelievers at death, they smite their faces and their backs saying 'taste the punishment of the blazing fire'

who EXACTLY saw this incident, allah, mohammed or who??
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by olabowale(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
@JeSoul: The poet Laureate, when did you do scoopby doo to Philly? I hope you are enjoying the city of Brotherly love. But nothing will take your heart out of Beentown, just like am in the New York state of mind!
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by sleek29(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2009
how come you (abuzola) have avoided my posts.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by olabowale(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2009
@JeSoul: Doing poetry in the darK? Scooby doo, Beantown. Sometime I write so fast and my fingers may do the wrong skiptothebeatandjump!
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by muhsin(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
Very good and matured inputs Abuzola and Olabs.

I get it. tongue
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by sosisi(f): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Dear AKO,
For years the christians have bombard and pollute the muslim section yet mr jarus was taking it low with them and tolerant. Go to muslim section and you will see that christians blasphemy is what makes up the entire section.

ask noetic,david and myself to tell you about Jarus and his antics.
Go and find out about my deleted and locked threads
find out how many times I've been banned for "Islam" and how many times I've been banned for saying that I've been banned for "islam"
please man up and grow some balls.

So why would you be bias and resisting it in this section ? This is partiality. I and my colleagues won't allow u oppress us, if i don't organise holy war on you my brethren will

Thank you again for reminding us about the great world of Islam
beheadings,sex and more beheadings.
You ought to be castrated after you grow 'em balls

And am sure many onlookers have anticipated by sharpening their sword. Am not threatening or whatever , am only revealing what you know not of what some people might do because the blaspheme is too much to handle

This is hilarious
I can see that you're finally going over the deep end, thou deranged slave of allah
Unlike Mohammed,there'll be no jinn to rescue you from your demons.
Who are the some people,speak for yourself,olodo

But if u leave it the way it is at 50/50, they do in muslim section and we do in christian section fine. Keep the ball rolling. Leave us, no partiality of locking and deleting, then we will be in peace or you ban critics in both the section

deleting and locking has been the Islamic way from time immemorial.They delete individuals that oppose Islam and lock some up and throw away the key.Same thing here.
Do you know why there's an Islamic section in the first place.
Ask Seun of the death threats from your brothers in allah that led him to confine you folks to a kabbah

Am not a terrorist neither a jihadist warrior,

Tell that to Osama bin laden!
You threaten a moderator with bodily harm and you're not a terrorist.
I hope you know internet sites are policed these days  thanks to the "religion of peace" and they are out to nab idiots like you and chain you up like the wild animals thou art.

I speak for the entire muslims and thats what they want

so far not even the Muslims have disputed that fact,several have "hailed you".
We know violence runs in your blood inherited from your prophet.
Go jump into a crocodile infested river or better yet use your already sharpened machetes and slice off your own head.
Useless psychopath
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by muhsin(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
I wonder what on God's earth is the meaning of that your blabbing?

Well, Thats your speciality; calling poele names. I very much detest such a thoughtless input. Pathetic $osisi. Better get rationale. Better change before its late.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by sosisi(f): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
muhsin:

I wonder what on God's earth is the meaning of that your blabbing?

Well, Thats your speciality; calling poele names. I very much detest such a thoughtless input. Pathetic $osisi. Better get rationale. Better change before its late.

Isn't it amazing that one of your fellow slaves of allah threatens a moderator with bodily harm on a public forum and you decide to pick on someone who calls him order.
You lot should better send that lunatic to psychia and get some free sample prescriptions for yourselves while you're over there.
Re: From Abuzola To Moderator (ako) by noetic2: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ osisi

why are u surprised? abuzuola claimed to speak for all NL muslims. so it is safe to state that ALL muslims are potential TERRORISTS. simple.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta: Constructive Ideas On Developmental Projects For The Region / Why You Love Nairaland / Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.