Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri (29087 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by bionixs: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
IF YOU RUN INTO AN INHERENT CURSED MAD PIG, YOU WILL KNOW. MAY THUNDER DESTROY YOU AND ANY MEMORY OF YOURS AND WHOEVER WILL TRY TO REMEMBER YOU. MEANWHILE, ANY MOD THAT WILL CONTEMPLATE A BAN ,SHOULD BETTER STIRR CLEAR ON THIS ISSUE. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN!!!
ojimbo:
Na them
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
ojimbo:
Na them
be careful of blasphemy
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by bionixs: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol, just like they released a statement claiming Stephanie Otobo doesn't know her lawyer festus keyamo and that apostle Suleiman was innocent.

Later they claimed the said lady has confessed her sins, i guess that one didn't work so they moved to interview some imaginary father who said her daughter was in her twenties but he divorced her mother over 30 years ago and Stephanie Otobo was small when she left.

Now this mother aka (Mama Tope) that claimed she hasn't seen her daughter for three years but was quick to say she was lying and she never had any relationship with apostle Suleiman.

C'mon what type of mother throws Her daughter under the bus. Definitely a paid mother will do that or an imaginary mother like the earlier imaginary father that was also interviewed if what her parents said are not clear enough for you, face your family problem because i know you have more than enough

All these stories sincerely doesn't add up and that's why we might never know the truth of the matter. We will just be hearing different stories

People are not asking why church tithes are being used to buy jeeps for ladies living large already.

So apostle claimed he gave a stripper money to set up a business but never did a follow up or asked about the business but continued to send the church's money to her . I remembered when a church bought some taxis for some people, they came back to see the condition of those taxis

The lady said they went to hotel together in abuja,
They were in napoli together .
She said check my bank transactions

People are not asking the apostle to clarify these things but are always quick to attack the girl.

Even the apostle told his congregation that anybody that doubts him is a demon. So what he is saying is that just believe anything that comes from my mouth like zombie
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by onadana: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Psalm 34 vs 19 (King James Version)

Many are the afflictions of
the righteous: but the
LORD delivereth him out of
them all.

So the affliction must come in sexual accusations. Am not saying he did it the way she is painting it.But why him?Yeye dey smell.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by diva90: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Reno is a big fool! How has she exposed a daughter that she has not been in touch with for years and doesn't know anything about?
It's sad to watch how bias and irrational people can be towards issues just because a so called pastor is the center of the scandal.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Opengates(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
omogin:
The jihadist supplying Fulani herdsmen with food and ammunition with helicopter in delta state, those killing and raping in southern kaduna and the middle belt, those arresting only yoruba in ife, those who destroyed tb Joshua's church and are hiring people to attack Suleiman's reputation cos he spoke against them. You will all be exposed and disgraced. You would wish you were never born.

AMEN IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by yankeypha: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Simple Ideology, a mother cannot collect bribe to support
Pastor suleman, Blood Is ticker than water, her father rejected her act, likewise her mother, so how come her mother took bribe?
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by spartan117(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
One thing i knw 4 sure is dat In every rumour there's an element of truth
Was there any element of truth in Joseph's case?
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Edelweiss44: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
One thing i knw 4 sure is dat In every rumour there's an element of truth

If you really believe that statement you just made, then you must be immature, or some kind of naive child who has no idea of what life is. You may want to start redeeming yourself by studying the meaning of the word "conspiracy", and find out when and how enemies apply it in warfare.
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Edelweiss44: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
diva90:
Reno is a big fool! How has she exposed a daughter that she has not been in touch with for years and doesn't know anything about?
It's sad to watch how bias and irrational people can be towards issues just because a so called pastor is the center of the scandal.

You are the big fool and not Reno! Use your brain and stop insulting Reno for saying what you should have known a long while ago if only you made use of your sense!

What exactly do you even mean sef!!!! Is it not the same Stephanie that first claimed her mother was there for her marriage introduction to Apostle Suleiman? Now, her mother has come out to tell us it is a lie and she hasn't seen Stephanie for 3 years talk less of being present in her marriage introduction to the Apostle. What is wrong in Stephanie's mother coming out to say the truth of the matter and free her conscience after Stephanie tried roping her into the conspiracy? Is this the first time you are hearing about the word "conspiracy" that you cannot use your brain to understand that if you have enemies, some of them can go to any length to bring you down by framing you up for what you never did
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Tobwins: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
ojimbo:
Na them
Am very sure you are mad! If not, where ware you when those man of God are serving God with parson, even when some of them have nothing to eat and still! Obediently following His instructions. Now the reward is now manifesting you are now saying rubbish! You Idiot of highest order.

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Kaymaxine(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Akshow:
How? Because the mama collect money and support pastor? All this lame defense is ridiculous. Provide ur pass port apostuuuu Sule. Stephanie claimed she was in Napoli with u. Catch her in her lies. U still haven't explained that g wagon parked outside that actress house with ur registration fa.
Oh i forgot...u were the one sent to give ha d money!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by diva90: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Edelweiss44:

You are the big fool and not Reno! Use your brain and stop insulting Reno for saying what you should have known a long while ago if only you made use of your sense!

What exactly do you even mean sef!!!! Is it not the same Stephanie that first claimed her mother was there for her marriage introduction to Apostle Suleiman? Now, her mother has come out to tell us it is a lie and she hasn't seen Stephanie for 3 years talk less of being present in her marriage introduction to the Apostle. What is wrong in Stephanie's mother coming out to say the truth of the matter and free her conscience after Stephanie tried roping her into the conspiracy? Is this the first time you are hearing about the word "conspiracy" that you cannot use your brain to understand that if you have enemies, some of them can go to any length to bring you down by framing you up for what you never did

You are the bigger FOOL!! Idiot! If you can't say anything reasonable then pass by. Useless pastor worshipper
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by dragonking3: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
yemmight:

You dont have manners at all. You people keep using abusive words without considering the person might be as old as your dad. Anyway, i have stopped responding to comment on NL since.
If you talk reasonably no one will insult you. angry
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
wayne4loan:
This OTOBO girl is a real OTONDO ... APC used and dump material
Were u there when apc contracted her? Name the persons she met with
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by dragonking3: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Her lawsuit came weeks before SuLAIRman gathered the nerve to sue her back. Once this case is over, you sheeple will bow down in shame.

Edwinmason and Tosyne2much: Sheeple of the year 2017! How market?

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/pastor-johnson-suleiman-accused-of.html
How can someone fill a law suit and the person didn't appear in court? Keep deceiving yourself. Now Otobo is in court again and this time she will be dealt with. No more YouTube videos for you to watch.
She will soon join aunty Kemi in port Harcourt prison
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Bro u re sitting minding ur business and someone just comes along and offers u money to lie against someone. Without thinking of the consequences of what u re about to do, u will just collet the money and do as they ask abi. Not minding that u can go to jail. Pls think well bro
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Edelweiss44: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
diva90:

You are the bigger FOOL!! Idiot! If you can't say anything reasonable then pass by. Useless pastor worshipper

A "pastor worshipper" that has enough common sense to identify a stupid blackmail and refuses to fall for it is far better than a great fool of magnanimous proportion who is stupidly blinded by hatred for men of God and is just perambulating cyberspace, looking for the next story that targets men of God just so she can spread them without thinking twice. You are a disgrace to me and your mother!
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
SouthWestBlood:
You believed what the mother & father said because you're baissed. Which African parent will not deny her own daughter who's a stripper and a LovePeddler?

....So a strpper and prostitute is who you believe right??..i am sorry for you all.

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by diva90: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Edelweiss44:

A "pastor worshipper" that has enough common sense to identify a stupid blackmail and refuses to fall for it is far better than a great fool of magnanimous proportion who is stupidly blinded by hatred for men of God and is just perambulating cyberspace, looking for the next story that targets men of God just so she can spread them without thinking twice. You are a disgrace to me and your mother!

And you are a disgrace to your entire generation and the useless father that raised you. That's if you have one because u clearly display the traits of a bastard. I'm done dragging this issue with you, you can go to hell with any other opinions that you may have from this point on.
Your mates are out there cashing in and being MEN and you are here on Nairaland constituting a nuisance. I weep for your shameless pathetic self
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Edelweiss44: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yusman316:

Bro u re sitting minding ur business and someone just comes along and offers u money to lie against someone. Without thinking of the consequences of what u re about to do, u will just collet the money and do as they ask abi. Not minding that u can go to jail. Pls think well bro

Yes! It happens everyday, even in ordinary corporate environments where some colleagues are trying to pull down fellow colleagues they feel are rising too fast in the organisation. I have experienced it in a former organisation I worked for. I had a quarrel with one of the managers. She told me she was going to deal with me, and true to her words, she did. She framed me up after a few weeks. I was framed up for something I never did, and because she seemed to have the upper hand, our General Manager believed her and I was sacked. it was about a month plus later that the truth of the matter came out and I was recalled after this other manager resigned because she was demoted. So I know what I am saying. You may not have experienced it, but pray you don't have to experience a conspiracy from enemies before you believe it exists and happens everyday.

1 Like

Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by Edelweiss44: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
diva90:

And you are a disgrace to your entire generation and the useless father that raised you. That's if you have one because u clearly display the traits of a bastard. I'm done dragging this issue with you, you can go to hell with any other opinions that you may have from this point on.
Your mates are out there cashing in and being MEN and you are here on Nairaland constituting a nuisance. I weep for your shameless pathetic self

You see why I said you don't have sense?? Somebody may think I'm being harsh on you until they read the kind of things that come out of your mouth. Each time you speak and I weigh what you say on a scale, they always come out useless like chaff. What I don't understand is why God would finish creating a human being like you, and the human being would use her hand to format her "sense drive" that God gave her. It's absolutely beyond reckoning! The earlier you start fighting those demons from your village who have decided to use your common sense to prepare pepper soup for their midnight feast, the better for you. It's people like you that think escaping from village to go and live in the city would make you free from your village demons, not knowing that they actually relocated with you to the city and have continued oppressing you from where they stopped in the village. Can't you see your life the way it is? Even you, are you happy the way your life is now? See bitterness and stupid hatred all over you. When will you start living a life of happiness like some of us? Your mum is obviously feeling disgraced by you now, and I would like to console her because I feel the same disgrace about you too grin
Re: Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri by nenergy(m): 2:44am On Mar 26, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol, just like they released a statement claiming Stephanie Otobo doesn't know her lawyer festus keyamo and that apostle Suleiman was innocent.

Later they claimed the said lady has confessed her sins, i guess that one didn't work so they moved to interview some imaginary father who said her daughter was in her twenties but he divorced her mother over 30 years ago and Stephanie Otobo was small when she left.

Now this mother aka (Mama Tope) that claimed she hasn't seen her daughter for three years but was quick to say she was lying and she never had any relationship with apostle Suleiman.

C'mon what type of mother throws Her daughter under the bus. Definitely a paid mother will do that or an imaginary mother like the earlier imaginary father that was also interviewed

All these stories sincerely doesn't add up and that's why we might never know the truth of the matter. We will just be hearing different stories

People are not asking why church tithes are being used to buy jeeps for ladies living large already.

So apostle claimed he gave a stripper money to set up a business but never did a follow up or asked about the business but continued to send the church's money to her . I remembered when a church bought some taxis for some people, they came back to see the condition of those taxis

The lady said they went to hotel together in abuja,
They were in napoli together .
She said check my bank transactions

People are not asking the apostle to clarify these things but are always quick to attack the girl.

Even the apostle told his congregation that anybody that doubts him is a demon. So what he is saying is that just believe anything that comes from my mouth like zombie

See comment. My guy, you bi lawyer? grin You've spoken. Super comment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Ruga Settlement: Kano Government Unveils N36 Billion Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.