Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Submit My Site To Google? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Submit My Site To Google? (1423 Views)

Pls How Can I Submit My Site To Dmoz.org / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Submit My Site To Google? by Gabriel365: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
How do I submit my web url (website) to google for free and get it listed on google search,please help i have been trying to do this for ages- Google Adsense and all (do i need to pay them anything)
Re: How To Submit My Site To Google? by syskay(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
Place your URL on any website that has a high google Pagerank. This will get your site listed on google search in less than a week.
Re: How To Submit My Site To Google? by samo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hi there Gabriel365 I just repliedyour post on the the 6 days free course and I saw this so I just thought I'd lend a helping hand. To submit your website to google for free. Go to google.com on that home page click on "about google" . Once there , Click on "Submit your content to Google" once there click on "Add your URL to Google's index" . That is for free and it takes about 3 weeks to month before your website gets indexed.

If you want your website indexed or listed within 5 minutes you must use Google Adwords an you pay for it. IN that way once any body types a keyowrd pertaining to your website on google , your website shows on the right hand corner of the list of websites usually

You mentioned google Adsense. Google adsense is for those who own websites and put google advertisement on thier websites to earn money from google

I suggest you subscribe to my newsletter www.NigeriaGlobalPromo.com for more tips
Re: How To Submit My Site To Google? by Afam(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
You can submit yoursite directly to google using the url below

http://www.google.com/addurl/
Re: How To Submit My Site To Google? by Leriqx: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Making Money From Online Survey Without Hiding Ip / Is Dealfish Dead? / 10GB Huge Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More With a Free .COM Domain for N3500/yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.