Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija (23670 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by olokeded: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Women like men are sometimes vulnerable to the pride that comes with garner wealth and may undermine the influence and support of their spouses as a result.

Fortunately that is not the case with Folorunsho Alakija; Africa’s richest woman and wife to Modupe Alakija.

The executive Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and the Group Managing Director of The Rose of Sharon Group (which comprises The Rose of Sharon Prints and Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints) in a recent interview she revealed that she still dotes on your husband like a teenager who just found love.

The fact that she is one of the richest black women in the world didn’t stop the new vice Chancellor of Osun University, from bending low to fulfill her marital duties and obligations to her husband in her marital home.

“My husband is my best friend, biggest ad­viser and supporter,” she said

“We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys.”

“Even though we work in the same office, I always ensure that we kiss twice in a day, morning and night.”

“I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop. I also prepare his special vegetable dish, do his manicure and pedicure regularly.”

“I go to the airport to pick him whenever he’s returning from foreign trips.”

“It gives me joy whenever his friends praise my vegetable dish based on what my husband tells them,” she hinted.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/i-kiss-my-husband-everyday-folorunsho.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Pchikaodili(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Thats how they talk on media, only their husband will tell the real truth

dats BTW
mama i love ur spirit of greatness, may God give u more strength...

Yes i only for pray the rich

18 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by veekid(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Ojebi, Na your gate man you for kiss

38 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by adedayourt(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls if you dont kizz him, na me to hep u kizz am.

Am not understanding ur point

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by MrEgbegbe(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017

We don't wanna know what you do with your husband

I have some questions for kissers

Where do you kiss your partner ?? On the chest or in the mouth ??

Do you tell your partner to brush his/her mouth before kissing ??

When you kiss, do you get your partners saliva in your mouth ??

Do you spit out the saliva afterwards ?? I guess the answer would be "No"

Since you interchange saliva when you kiss, would you drink your partner's saliva if filled in a cup ??

Something i will never ever do in my life

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about how nasty people are

1 Like

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Bishop1monte(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
The Lord is good all the time
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Nne5: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice.But if you don't do it who will?

The manicure and pedicure part tho.I can't.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Onukube1(f): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
hmmm
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by vizkiz: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
What the fück is our business with you kissing your husband everyday?

People share too much information online!

Back in the days if someone (wicked relatives from the village, or your enemy) wants to harm you, they need to do several research about you to gather enough info but these days, just a click on your social media is enough.

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys.

Nowadays, Nigerian girls under Buhari regime want to date for 2months and get married, then divorce 2years after tongue

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Opakan2: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
And so?

we should fry beans now or what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Nairalane: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Imagine, Op put this news in d business section. A post that shud be in the crime section. Anyway, maybe na her Marketing power be that sha.
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Blessgod30: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Why is it a news.......
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Luvdmx(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
undecided

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by guy30stainless(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice of you maa, after the kissing wat helze?
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by iOluwaMichael(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
So?
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by unstableaswater: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Wen money finish, we will know how deep is the love u share. In the meantime, i will not mind one of ur Afonja daughter.
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by OgaJonah(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
What about SEX? He many tyms a DAY

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by botad(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Kissing is for daddy, hope downtown is not for.......
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by unstableaswater: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2017
OgaJonah:
What about SEX?

haba my brother! u want to do the 60 year old woman? maka na oji ego?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by titsqueez(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2017
So what of those who get bj every day? I don't see them making noise about it
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Before nko?....you expect me to come and do it.I wonder who chose you as my school's chancellor ,whereas you didnt go to school.I was suprised when i heard you say "i didnt even go to school"....how did you become the chancellor of a whole university?
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by emmyw(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
We Should Fry Beans abi

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by money121(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
grin
I kiss My Wife Everyday..
So koni big deal tongue tongue
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Divay22(f): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Hmm
Marriage is sweet when you don't try to make little things complicated or Big.....

Another Blessed Home
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by pxjosh(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
“Even though we work in the same office, I always ensure that we kiss twice in a day, morning and night.”

This one na kissing based on prescription. grin
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2017
olokeded:
Women like men are sometimes vulnerable to the pride that comes with garner wealth and may undermine the influence and support of their spouses as a result.

Fortunately that is not the case with Folorunsho Alakija; Africa’s richest woman and wife to Modupe Alakija.

The executive Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and the Group Managing Director of The Rose of Sharon Group (which comprises The Rose of Sharon Prints and Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints) in a recent interview she revealed that she still dotes on your husband like a teenager who just found love.

The fact that she is one of the richest black women in the world didn’t stop the new vice Chancellor of Osun University, from bending low to fulfill her marital duties and obligations to her husband in her marital home.

“My husband is my best friend, biggest ad­viser and supporter,” she said

“We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys.”

“I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop. I also prepare his special vegetable dish, do his manicure and pedicure regularly.”

“I go to the airport to pick him whenever he’s returning from foreign trips.”

“It gives me joy whenever his friends praise my vegetable dish based on what my husband tells them,” she hinted.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/i-kiss-my-husband-everyday-folorunsho.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

@bolded. Are my eye seeing double ni?? Vice Chancellor abi Chancellor
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by CoolFreeday(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice. its only few ladies that can do that.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by mariodko190(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Before nko?....you expect me to come and do it.I wonder who chose you as my school's chancellor ,whereas you didnt go to school.I was suprised when i heard you say "i didnt even go to school"....how did you become the chancellor of a whole university?
grin grin
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by jkbee(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
wow!!! Humility of highest order in a society where Common Sense is forbidden & termed outlawed. Common Sense for sale!!!
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Antoeni(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
U kiss ur husband everyday,Hw is dat a story or an info,so what 're u driving at
Re: ‘I Kiss My Husband Everyday’ – Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
You kiss him everyday and we are still in recession?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.