Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts (23674 Views)

Access Bank Is Rewarding All Her Customers With Free Airtime. / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
I followed a thread earlier that someone posted and asked for simple and classic gifts for customers and I came up with this...

It looks presentable and it's my little way of showing gratitude to my customers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
You like? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
You like? cheesy
nop

27 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by gistmega: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is advert not showing off. both this website owner and that lady are partnering. this is business. they should all fly the bleep outta my face

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thank you former Miss Nairaland contestant… Now I know what to gift my web design clients this Christmas. You’ve answered my hidden questions cool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by CelestineNelson: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wow...this is unique and portable
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by chinchonglee(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
I wouldn't accept such as an xmas gift.

If you can't buy something of value even if it's jst for two best customers, it would have been better.

You are giving someone cup.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by lasisi69(f): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
shocked

Let me find you something cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Aremwayne: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
This still doesn't change the fact that there are 50 million Kangaroos in Australia and only 1.5 million people in Eswatini. If the kangaroos are to invade Swaziland 1 citizen would have to fight 33 Kangaroos�

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Dangrace01: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by doubleE70: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
: wow. nice design
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Ayo081(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
The front page title tho lmao

You did well BTW
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Amuluonyenaego: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Miss Nairaland Kwa

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
kissno
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by donziller(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Look cheap

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Whobedatte(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
KanoMaureenNL shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by FalseProphet1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
I see your customer base increase as a result of this thread, I see suitors flooding your inbox with messages, I see some willing to pay you to travel hundreds of kilometers just to see them.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by pocohantas(f): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
It is fine, but I don’t collect branded gifts anymore. Too many trays, mugs and plastic bowls from Nigerian weddings. I would be okay if I am not given any. smiley

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by FILEBE(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lol at the topic

Who is the mod that pushed this to front page first. I want to tell him something

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

If you can't buy something of value even if it's jst for two best customers, it would have been better.

Your opinion
My money cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

Make them buy you Benz

Lmao
When you open a business, rent house for your customers sef

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Jack005(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
This your breast eh grin

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by FILEBE(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
pocohantas:
It is fine, but I don’t collect branded gifts anymore. Too many trays, mugs and plastic bowls from Nigerian weddings. I would be okay if I am not given any. smiley

You don't turn down a gift. Come on..!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Awww Poco nwannem
I'll think of something similar next time
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Raxxye(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wetin u dey sell?
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by KingMilan(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
FILEBE:

Na your turning down?
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Dronedude(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by ecolime(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one!

What's your business line?

Please vulture griller must not post his own gifts oo
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:

Awww Poco nwannem
I'll think of something similar next time

This one is fine. I am sure your customers appreciate it.

FILEBE:

I never said I will turn it down.
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by FILEBE(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
KingMilan:
Na your turning down?

Where you from come ?

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Talk2david1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
We have Miss Nairaland?
This beauty pageant thing don suffer 4 Naija hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos : Customer Congest Banks As BVN Deadline Nears .. / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? / How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.