Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate (1337 Views)

AMAZING: 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford / Social Media Reacts As 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford / So Sad: BUK Graduate Died 3 Weeks To Convocation Ceremonies - The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by comradeusmanhar: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2017
I am academically comparable to brilliant students from top rated schools like Oxford University, BUK Best Graduate.

Bayero University, Kano (BUK), best graduate student affirmed that she is academically comparable to brilliant students from top rated schools like Oxford University. In an exclusive interview with The Media correspondence, Haruna Usman, she further disclosed that she is not a born genius, but a genius made with hard work. Excerpts.

Read the interview >>>http://www.themedia.com.ng/2017/03/meet-bayero-university-kano-best-graduant-.html

Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Dawani qaton baqi
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by farouk0403(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
why not harvard university?
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by Deprince2656(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Congratulations
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by comradeusmanhar: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Deprince2656:
Congratulations
Thanks
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by comradeusmanhar: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Dawani qaton baqi
Bawani qaton baki... Gaskiya ne...
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by comradeusmanhar: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:
why not harvard university?
Are you sure you are a good reader?
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by farouk0403(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
Are you sure you are a good reader?

For me harvard university is more advance than oxford, she should have compared her self to a student of harvard than comparing herself with oxford.

why over hyping herself just because she graduated with first class, how many first class do we have in Nigeria that are more brilliant than her but they doesn't make mouth about comparison.

Abeg she is a first in BUK not a first generation university.

I have onced went to BUK, but sorry to say the university is not upto standard in terms of academics when compared to other varsities.
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by comradeusmanhar: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

For me harvard university is more advance than oxford, she should have compared her self to a student of harvard than comparing herself with oxford.

why over hyping herself just because she graduated with first class, how many first class do we have in Nigeria that are more brilliant than her but they doesn't make mouth about comparison.

Abeg she is a first in BUK not a first generation university.

I have once went to BUK, but sorry to say the university is not up to standard in terms of academics when compared to other varsities.
Oh! She never hype herself brother, She only answered a question from the interviewer, whether she thinks she is academically comparable to students from top universities e.g. Oxford
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by farouk0403(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
Oh! She never hype herself brother, She only answered a question from the interviewer, whether she thinks she is academically comparable to students from top universities e.g. Oxford

ok naji, yayi kyau Allah Bata sa'a
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by comradeusmanhar: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
farouk0403:

ok naji, yayi kyau Allah Bata sa'a
Amin, mutumina
Re: I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate by farouk0403(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
Amin, mutumina

Ama ka waye ta ne?

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Any Ailment / What Should I Do?? / Photos: Man Butchered By Herdsmen In Benue State, Undergoes Successful Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.