Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) (42843 Views)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by MduZA: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one...thank you SHOPRITE!
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by mhizv(f): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:

Sud I take dat aza yes wink
nah
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:
nah

She's thinking bout it smiley

It's allowed
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by press005: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Fuadeiza:

earth will go for a second big big bang

lol
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by OgaJonah(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
The second pic, why is he sniffing her VIRGINA. grin

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by mhizv(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:

She's thinking bout it smiley

It's allowed
funny. alright
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by jbhill(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
NA TODAY.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by deolu2000(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hope he won't fire her bullets after 1month like the other one did. because all these love frm children of nowadays, i am not understanding.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Nzenzemulu(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
The other day my guy tried this, he got a resounding No...Imagine the shame from my guys face as we left Enugu shoprite that day.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by larica69: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
OC I beg no shoot am later ooo
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is the time you see a millitary man kneel down for a bloody civilian
all because of Nunu
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by deflover(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
People are so dumb
So shoprite is the new mecca for people proposing
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Asafaizonboy: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
press005:
if a lady proposes to a guy, wat will happen..... grin grin grin

HEAVEN WILL FALL[img]
press005:
if a lady proposes to a guy, wat will happen..... grin grin grin

HEAVEN WILL FALL
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by azidomedogo: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
colito on point...ops correct ur self...How is he a top ranked military officer? undecided
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by azidomedogo: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
ExInferis:
Top-ranked officer indeed.
This guy is at most a major, probably just a captain sef.
Alcoholic bloggers.
i suspect a lieutenant

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by cuteralph101(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
It was a romantic day and time as it was unexpected for her.

He's a graduate of Osun State University and a top ranked military officer in the Nigerian Army.

He had to let go all his "man power" and went on His kneels to propose to his wife to be. Tell me how many can do this.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9lqhlEhuM

Watch the video attached as you will hear people saying "Say YES nah". She is the shy type though. I was even scared she won't say anything 'cus she is shy. But Glory to God. It's a done deal.

Happy life to both of you.

omo na wa o. Marriage proposal don turn jamb o. Chai! Hope my own go easy she fit say no well until den.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin cheesy Lol,dear future boo please don't propose to me where peepz are.. i'm also shy.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by NonnyDot(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
y is the gal shouting as if she dey for bed, or na only me wey hear am?
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by tobbyalone: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol why she dey cover face...
[color=#770077][/color]
naxo dem dey like to form
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by tobbyalone: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol,dear future boo please don't propose to me where peepz are.. i'm also shy.
if I hear.. na for stadium e go happen
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by femolacqua(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Talk2nanro(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kneeling to propose to a woman is beyond stupidity, it is madness
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Topshow2010(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol why she dey cover face...
She no wan oda magas to see her face ni.....
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by luswitz(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
solid3:

Mean while, in other news:

I saw my neighbour fighting his friend... When I heard what happened, I just weak. Some people can be very annoying sha. How would you borrow somebody's cloth and then slim fit it? ☹
shocked grin grin
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.