Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS (4067 Views)

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) / We Would Start War If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
My name is IpobExposed.
Liepods keep saying I should provide a lie from Biafra herald times or family writers. Signed NY Emma Powerful here is one.
Keep deceiving yourselves Liepods

IPOB/chest beaters have threatened to start a war if Nnamdi Kanu is tried under sharia law

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mLkUrs-5jG4/WNYvx_3yNWI/AAAAAAAAErI/Gsij_UxiIaYF77KAeq1ZANDYV-seoqZWgCLcB/s640/FB_IMG_1489331287949.jpg[/img]

March 25, 2017
The Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), knows the entirety of humanity is aware of the ongoing genocide in Nigeria against Christians who in this case are predominantly Biafrans, but like the "fence-sitter" has decided to stay neutral and watch event as it escalates. It is no gainsaying that the UN's charter on right to self determination as acknowledged by justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court, Abuja, is about to bring the Nigerian judiciary to a greater ridicule as the unrepentant Buhari on his return from the land of the dead has once again coerced his puppet, Binta, into derailing from the country’s regular judicial process under common law into Sharia process that is considered archaic and not permissible in a supposed secular state.
The world must be wary of Buhari's introduction of Sharia law in the ongoing trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra through Binta, as it is most likely going to trigger that inevitable war the Buhari-led government have been desiring for since its assumption into power.
Read also: BIAFRA: THE TRIAL OF NNAMDI KANU UNDER SHARIA LAW BY BINTA NYAKO, A SHOW OF EXTREMISM BY BUHARI
We have waited enough for justice to be done, and have shown the world how peaceful, civilized and determined we are to restore Biafra, but it seem like our call for referendum and peaceful agitation only brings us more harm than good as the UN has failed to stop the killing of peaceful Biafran agitators by the murderous Nigerian Security officials.
For how long will the United Nation continue to maintain this deafening and perilous silence? Must Biafra restoration be forged in war before they understand how serious we are about our quest? Nevertheless, the world must note that if this continous attack on peaceful and harmless Biafrans continues to exacerbate, the evitable war that has loomed for too long will become inevitable and could be triggered following such level of provocation.
Read also :BIAFRA: UN's CONTINUOUS SILENCE OVER THE PLIGHT OF BIAFRANS, AN APPLICATION OF "UN AGENDA 21"
Nigeria is a sinking ship and at the same time heavily pregnant. Therefore, all efforts must be utilized by UN and others to ensure that this fake creation birthed and christened Nigeria by the British does not give birth to another war like it did in 1967.
Trying and judging Nnamdi Kanu and others under Sharia law is unacceptable by Biafra writers and IPOB at large. The proposed secret trial of our leader will not be allowed to happen as its an exercise in futility whose outcome is predetermined.
Justice Binta Nyako is about to destroy humanity with her actions if not called to order as this could result into arm struggle and unnecessary violence that may never be curbed. The Nigerian judiciary will be considered a total failure should Binta's nefarious plan be allowed to hold sway. Our stand remains for Nnamdi Kanu to be tried in public since he was accused openly, how difficult is it to understand under Nigeria's rule of law?
#We_Say_No_To_Secret_Trial
#Free NnamdiKanu
#FreeBiafra
By Ejike Ofoegbu
Edited & Published By Nwosu C.S
For Biafra Writers

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/03/biafra-pregnant-nigeria-will-give-birth.html?m=1

Let me see who will deny this one

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Original Radio Biafra Page sharing from Biafra Times Everybody confirm. https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=731588983689089&id=149774505203876&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.731588983689089%3Atl_objid.731588983689089%3Athid.149774505203876%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1491029999%3A6977061363402767091

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Atiku2019: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
cool
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
The first comment cracked me up

My question is this. You guys are denying Radio Biafra London but why did u complain when it was closed last year.

It was closed by Mark Zuckerberg u guys were ranting here. But now is open spreading lies like before u guys have started denying it. Shame

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
The BeerFura times

1 Like

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by vizkiz: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
A country where its citizens wage war against each other can never last.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by wahles(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
War? Please have u been in 1 b4, if not please stop bluffing#
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by profhezekiah: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
sharia court? Dat is impossible, we ll burn sambis

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by jumpandpas(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thank you for advertising Biafra. May your Dick responds whenever thou calleth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
What's the fuss with sharia court? I thought they said this nigga is innocent...

If after trial, he's found guilty, instead of chopping off his manhood for adultery and fornication related offences, they may just chop off his left hands...

Abi, how una see am

1 Like

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
sharia court? Dat is impossible, we ll burn sambis

Burn wat

1 Like

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
jumpandpas:
Thank you for advertising Biafra. May your Dick responds whenever thou calleth.

Chest beaters everywhere.

Uwazurike I know. Kanu is a criminal
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Kondomatic(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

Now I know your pay master.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by StrangePrick: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Keep exposing this miscreants grin
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by DocHMD: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Of course it is not a lie, if Kanu is killed there will be a war. A war that I myself will be proudly involved. It's not a threat, It is a promise.

There will be no peace for the wicked like you and your principal as long as incorruptible men like Kanu lives.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by jumpandpas(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

Uwazurike is a coward, we don't know him.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
jumpandpas:

Uwazurike is a coward, we don't know him.

Did any Igbo protest for Uwazurike
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Chigorkizz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Keep advertising Biafra.
Please don't forget to check my signature atleast it will help revive you.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Keep advertising Biafra.

Please don't forget to check my signature atleast it will help revive you.
u don't want her to go
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by fabre4: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Original Radio Biafra Page sharing from Biafra Times Everybody confirm. https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=731588983689089&id=149774505203876&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.731588983689089%3Atl_objid.731588983689089%3Athid.149774505203876%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1491029999%3A6977061363402767091

thanks for making them popular

1 Like

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by NCANChairman(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
My name is IpobExposed.
Liepods keep saying I should provide a lie from Biafra herald times or family writers. Signed NY Emma Powerful here is one.
Keep deceiving yourselves Liepods

IPOB/chest beaters have threatened to start a war if Nnamdi Kanu is tried under sharia law

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/03/biafra-pregnant-nigeria-will-give-birth.html?m=1

Let me see who will deny this one
shut the fork up

1 Like

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by NCANChairman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
You even put graphic pix to show that IPOB stories have eaten your head so tay you come dey manufacture story.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by NCANChairman(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Biafrans About To Start War Breaking News Graphic PICS by 1Rebel: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
vizkiz:

A country where its citizens wage war against each other can never last.

Biafrans are not citizens of nigger-area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Parasitic North Of Nigeria / What PALM is this on Enugu State Roundabout(pics) / This Punch Newspapper Cartoon Is Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.