Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

"Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates (26522 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Missing Man Found Dead In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Missing Man Found Dead In A River In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by blackboy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
When it's late at night be gentle. Don't talk too much or argue with them.
Similar thing almost happened with me in Wuse I drag with them but when I gentle we talk and I go but we know what they are always looking for.
But still so far Abuja police are so far the most civil compared to other states.

Fear fake police with dirty old tattered looking uniform.

You are in Abuja go report at Louis Edet or Brekete

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Larasisi(f): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Any nairalander that has access to the IG of police should kindly show him this . perhaps his promise to make a difference will be seen if he gets to the root of this story and bring all involved to book. Tomorrow it might be your turn or mine . Let's rise up their excesses is getting out of hand.

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by ZombieTERROR: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ipobexposed so police are free to kill all the civilians . You are really a kid
IpobExposed:
Better join us so the police can't touch u and Jungke justice can't reach u. Join the military

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by vizboy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
That is bad.

More Than 10k Chinese Yuan (RMB) Available at A Sexy Rate.

Contact on My Signature.

We can pay into any Chinese Bank Account or Alipay Account.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by nnaetobi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
AshawoGirl:
The man looks like a flat head grin
u are a fool

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by VanBommel(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Death to all nigerian police. If your father is a policeman, painful death will be his portion.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Cutie09(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Now you see why I don't have empathy for Nigeria police when arm bandit kill them I hope you'll recover your money and all that is stolen I am being honest I have never see a honest police man in Nigeria

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Dare2Try(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sorry bro but police is ur friend grin grin
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by publicenemy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
They told you to come with them to the police station and you were arguing with them abi? Resisting arrest.

Them no beat you reach.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thugs in uniform sad
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by sorry1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
AshawoGirl:
foolish man

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by yinkslinks(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is the military now a cult or what?
IpobExposed:
Better join us so the police can't touch u and Jungke justice can't reach u. Join the military
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by yinkslinks(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Get a good lawyer. Their in serious trouble for assault and battery. Keep the pictures. Sue for good money and u will sure get paid. When it gets to the IGP, he will sack them and beg u for settlement. Please I repeat, life has no value in Nigeria, leave now before it gets worst.

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Sardauna24(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
cryChai dis country people again.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by erico2k2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
rem44:
As shared by Ugo.......

'There is this road, we use to follow at the back of gwarinpa, once they locked galadima gate by 8pm,so I follow the road.
Next thing, some of those hoodlums around the area rushed out n bloc ked my path. While still arguing with them to let me drive through , the police men arrived, stating that they were the one that told them to block d road,
No wahala then, make I turn back begin go back, one of them wanted to enter my car, that I much follow them to station, they block the road, calling me armed robber, start dragging the car key with me, before l cld argue, one slapped me, while still arguing why he slapped me, others joined beating me with their gun but.
Even as I was still pleading with them, one even went as far as cocking him gun to shoot me, stating that I was an armed robber. All these person, I kept on advise was exactly is my crime to warrant these beatings.
They, finally dragged me into their hilux in the process, lost my wrist watch and one of them drove to my car to their gwarinpa Divisional police station in 3rd avenue, I was in the station until after 1am,be for they released me, but they took my car papers and l also discovered that the little money, I had in the car has also disappeared, they held on to my car, insistin that I should come back to the police station withbthe originals of d car papers today, with the customs papers by 2pm today'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/policemen-beat-man-in-abuja-for-arguing.html?m=1
Go there with two Army friends and original papers.list you lost and identify the police who took part in the beating there and then . They must pay your treatment bills.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by dangwarmai(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
That's our problems. NOBODY IS ASKING HIM WHY DID HE NOT FOLLOW THE GENERAL ROAD? why is it anything involving Nigerian Police, the police are presumed to be wrong?
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by 2n2k(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
dangwarmai:
That's our problems. NOBODY IS ASKING HIM WHY DID HE NOT FOLLOW THE GENERAL ROAD? why is it anything involving Nigerian Police, the police are presumed to be wrong?

The road in question is not illegal but the construction was not completed before it was abandoned. It is by the the fly-over in front of the public service institute. Many road-users were surprised to see it blocked on Thursday. I don't know how police want the whole gwarinpa and Kafe districts that have over 7,000 houses to be served by only one gate once Charley Boy gate is closed at 8pm
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by dikeigbo2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
AshawoGirl:

This impostor again
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by chiraqDemon(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
To me na to carry gun de shoot policemen suppose be the case now
These mfrs na cultists in uniform
Na bastards them be
All police must die swear down
Death to 12
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by rafox2510: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by hakimi1974(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
o.p you got it wrong, official government recognised armed robbers waylaid and robbed you. God i hate those guys in black.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by FakoMaybach1: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
The Nigerian Police force is just a gathering of charlatans...The police raided my house on friday, Two of them walked into my room and were coming into my bedroom until i came out to meet them...they were on Mufti, no Firearm nothing. At first i thought they were thieves until they told me they were the police, they asked me what i did for a living and i showed them...they left with their tails tucked.

Is it a normal thing for police to enter peoples homes without a warrant?

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
they asked him to come with custom papers.... see what hameed alli has caused?
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by stagger: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
I want to believe the man's story. The police were wrong to have started beating him, but let us face facts.

There are only two genuine entrances into Gwarinpa from the Kubwa expressway. Either you go through the Galadima gate, which is the legal entrance into the Adkan estate, or you go in through the Gwarinpa junction, from where you can access 1st Avenue, 3rd Avenue, etc.

That road the victim was plying is an illegal road. But because he probably could not spare 5 minutes to drive down to Gwarinpa junction and proceed through the legal road where he would not have been harassed by anyone, he chose to enter through an illegal road where he could easily have been robbed of his car and belongings.

The Gwarinpa police division have had cause to respond to several robbery incidents around that axis. I personally ran into an active robbery operation going on in someone's house just before the said Galadima gate. If not for the intervention of the police guys, it would have ended badly.

Nigerians! We have security forces that are very mean and brutal. Even in the US, we see how many black people were shot by police in 2016 without provocation. It is a problem everywhere. Therefore, do your own part by following the laws of the land to the book.

Policemen in Abuja happen to be the most civil in the country. I drive past several police checkpoints at night in Abuja, and NOT ONCE has a policeman behaved towards me inappropriately.

So follow the laws and avoid issues for yourself.

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by olayemi53: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
God wiil safe us from nigeria police.
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
this is what happens when the Nigerian police recruits illitrates to become police officers. i see no reason why a non univesity graduate should be recruited into the police force. Another thing, background checks and behavioural analysis ought to be run on those socalled police officers. its not a coincidence that almost all police officers are guilty of this reckless behaviour in different parts of the country
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
stagger:
I want to believe the man's story. The police were wrong to have started beating him, but let us face facts.

There are only two genuine entrances into Gwarinpa from the Kubwa expressway. Either you go through the Galadima gate, which is the legal entrance into the Adkan estate, or you go in through the Gwarinpa junction, from where you can access 1st Avenue, 3rd Avenue, etc.

That road the victim was plying is an illegal road. But because he probably could not spare 5 minutes to drive down to Gwarinpa junction and proceed through the legal road where he would not have been harassed by anyone, he chose to enter through an illegal road where he could easily have been robbed of his car and belongings.

The Gwarinpa police division have had cause to respond to several robbery incidents around that axis. I personally ran into an active robbery operation going on in someone's house just before the said Galadima gate. If not for the intervention of the police guys, it would have ended badly.

Nigerians! We have security forces that are very mean and brutal. Even in the US, we see how many black people were shot by police in 2016 without provocation. It is a problem everywhere. Therefore, do your own part by following the laws of the land to the book.

Policemen in Abuja happen to be the most civil in the country. I drive past several police checkpoints at night in Abuja, and NOT ONCE has a policeman behaved towards me inappropriately.

So follow the laws and avoid issues for yourself.
is there anything like illegal road? when its not a one way route
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
dangwarmai:
but why will they steal the money in his car?
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by DocHMD: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

So you be ordinary korofo serving in Igboland, no wonder you wan die on top Biafra matter. U dey hustle seriously for your salary and pension. lmao!

Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by shady16: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emekus102:
Nigeria POLICE .... hmmmmm just want to reserved my comment..

That pic though. cheesy
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Adenex3051(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sympathizing with this man doesn't help his situation. Pls let somebody post the official twitter handle of the Nigerian Police here and let us occupy their twitter until justice is done in this case.
Remember that injustice to one is injustice to all
Re: "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates by Nigeriadondie: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
All these uniformed men na for civilian body them de get power? Where dem dey when boko haram they use police station dey do fire practice? Where these uniformed cowards dey when boko ransack mopol college for gwoza? When officers de collapse when they hear their transfer letter to the north. Thunder fro Jah fire all of una

Air Force Officer Impostor Held In Lagos (photo) / Driver Arrested While Praying For Forgiveness After Stealing N10m Goods / Drunk soldiers kill three, injure five on Lagos border community