Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa (62493 Views)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Damilare2025: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aboki.......shine my shoe......nelson still dey interested.ok.....don worry blame bubu
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Jetleeee: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
wristbangle:

The babe profile na die gringrin

IPOB members no go gree near her door

Lol baba u dey fear ni?

Hehe...I doubt if that's a babe lol. There are ipob youths like that here too uno. Haven't you seen the Afonjasmustdie, Stupidyorubafool, IhateYorubas, Yorubastard etc monikers?

These ones are not tribalists i.m.o , they're just retards

Na uselu dem suppose dey

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Jerrypolo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Damilare2025:
bonboclat.....she pass ur grandad...aboki don park well .....
with d aid of a suitable diagram please explain what u just said
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

Hehe...I doubt if that's a babe lol. There are ipob youths like that here too uno. Haven't you seen the Afonjasmustdie, Stupidyorubafool, IhateYorubas, Yorubastard etc monikers

These ones are not tribalists i.m.o , they're just retards lol

Na uselu dem suppose dey

Lol sure I know they are trouble makers but their profiles are not as mean as this carolineolawale. The hatred on his/her is ten raise to power infinity.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by BBBlaze: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
aboki ice prince, IT COULD HAVE BEEN U PPLE, buh u c wat u hav done?

in other news;

kokobaby is husbandless , so u pple can mingle!
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Jetleeee: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol sure I know they are trouble makers but their profiles are not as mean as this carolineolawale. The hatred on his/her is ten raise to power infinity.

cheesy grin

The person might be very nice to Igbos offline uno

What you see online sometimes na fakay

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by jegusy2k: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
emefav:
Chocolate city rapper and aboki crooner, Iceprince Zamani has shed more light on what happened between him and his ex-girlfriend, Maima. The rapper who had a chat with Saturday beats, said his ex never had an affair with married men as reported. He also went on to disclosed their breakup, was as a result of his mistakes.

“She didn’t cheat on me. I never caught her cheating and I never suspected her tobe cheating on me. I was the one that messed up. That is all I can tell you. It is gone now. I don’t intend to say how I messed up. Right now, I am single.”

The artiste who said he has gotten over his ex, also said;

“I’m not trying to get over her, I am over her already. I am trying to rearrange my life and make money and establish my brand.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-didnt-dump-maima-she-dumped-me_25.html

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by chris31(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ice Prince dump the bitch after he finds out that the bitch has done more than 7 abortion
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by kenoz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by pepemendy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
See the bittcccch saggy breast. Ice prince is a fool to date a cheap _whore like her.
shey that pusshit of yours, modafvcker daughter of a LovePeddler
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
BrutalJab:

Iwo n tie...I don't know why Seun can't introduce Mental Test for small children joining this platform. You must be leaving a frustrated life sha.

Ms Cossy Orjiarkor Jnr let's see your own elevated boob o. All this kids self.

With the way you take carry the matter for head, looks like you are the frustrated one.

Gbe oshi kuro jor.

Defender of the boobs universe.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahahahaaha
Ice prince be like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by MizSparks(f): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who is Ice Prince?
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by nwonufestus(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
emefav:
Chocolate city rapper and aboki crooner, Iceprince Zamani has shed more light on what happened between him and his ex-girlfriend, Maima. The rapper who had a chat with Saturday beats, said his ex never had an affair with married men as reported. He also went on to disclosed their breakup, was as a result of his mistakes.

“She didn’t cheat on me. I never caught her cheating and I never suspected her tobe cheating on me. I was the one that messed up. That is all I can tell you. It is gone now. I don’t intend to say how I messed up. Right now, I am single.”

The artiste who said he has gotten over his ex, also said;

“I’m not trying to get over her, I am over her already. I am trying to rearrange my life and make money and establish my brand.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-didnt-dump-maima-she-dumped-me_25.html

these hoes aren't royal
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Leez(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Better way for you to tap out grin
ur profile depicts u as a pathetic tribalistic troll
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by tonio2wo: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
She don chop ice finish!

Unto the next one...........
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by emyibe(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
See the bittcccch saggy breast. Ice prince is a fool to date a cheap _whore like her.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Yusuf54: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I swear that girl is finer than anybody in ur lineage
...Haha,abeg that is too much now,Dont let him/her to report u to IGP

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Aleora(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
This babe fine shuuuuu i wish I fine like this
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by apollo13(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I'm different from her cos shes like your mother in the Olosho department and I'm not like your mother. You dig?
Please whats with peoples mother on this forum, lets try and respect our morals and be matured on this platform.haba!
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by JoBabs(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Can u share us a pix of urs?
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by crackhouse(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why do u guys always cheat on yourselves? When will u start urinating on yourselves?
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by ThesailorR: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
I believe everything that has weight should obey gravity so I can't understand how u expect that huge asset to float.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by kvnqLeo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
.......Another Wawa spotted
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by coltaine(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
eyaaa.....this is why a guy should read the writing on tbe wall. she can't just wake up nd dump a niccur na.....dump her before she dumps you. in other words, don't ever love first, cos once you fall your mumu button don dey her hand be that.....
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Musiwa419: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

cheesy grin

The person might be very nice to Igbos offline uno

What you see online sometimes na fakay
Dont get it twisted. The owner of that carolin.olawale moniker is an ipod flattie. Dont send him a PM. Na confirm shitgbo.

Cc: wristbangle

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by makaveli902: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Let's see yours....
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by YTderin(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
It pains me when I read comments like this from a supposed lady to your fellow lady.
Don't you have breast? sooner or later won't they also sag?
We women are indeed our own problems.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by jfleece(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Date decent women "No" them wan date slay queens..... Slay girls offer nothing but an empty brain and a devil's ass... Ya heard
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by stubornnn: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Silva79:
singing................................when the money goes will the honey stays when the grey skies replace the sunny days

You're a small girl shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Sixfootah(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
" cheap LovePeddler" but you don't even know her in person.. why hate from outside when you can't gerrin ?
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Adeyeye09(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
YTderin:

It pains me when I read comments like this from a supposed lady to your fellow lady.
Don't you have breast? sooner or later won't they also sag?
We women are indeed our own problems.
Both u nd ur comment make sense. #muah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) / Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.