Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa (62517 Views)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Adeyeye09(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
buh d way d guys here just take attack caro for dis thread ehn...choi grin
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Jetleeee: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Musiwa419:
Dont get it twisted. The owner of that carolin.olawale moniker is an ipod flattie. Dont send him a PM. Na confirm shitgbo.

Cc: wristbangle

Lol wristbangle is the one trying to run things. grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by NNAMDICE: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
NA WA OOO WETIN COME CONCERN US?WHEN MY OWN BABE LEAVE ME I NO SEE AM FOR NAIRALAND OOOO
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lol wristbangle is the one trying to run things. grin

Baba run kini? cheesy I swear when I saw that profile, I got confused 4 the 1st time on Nairaland
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by NNAMDICE: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
ICE PRINCE MONEY DON DEY FINISH SO THE GIRL DON MOVE TO THE NEXT MAGA......TECNO,RUNTOWN,MR EASY BE CAREFUL SHE MIGHT BE COMING FOR YOU GUYZ AS UNA DEY HOT NOW MONEY FIT DEY UNA HAND ...SO HERE COMES THE KARASHIKA
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Music artist need to remain single until they get to d point where they want to settle down. Doesn't make since to date and you have women throwing d cooch and expect that man to remain single...even JayZ cheated on Bey.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Kyllahmc(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
See the bittcccch saggy breast. Ice prince is a fool to date a cheap _whore like her.
hmmm and this is coming from a girl?
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by chuckjoshua(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
See the bittcccch saggy breast. Ice prince is a fool to date a cheap _whore like her.

I just went through your profile. To give you hot slap just dey hungry me. What do you have against the Igbos? mtcheww.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Benwems(m): 12:16am On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I swear that girl is finer than anybody in ur lineage
Beauty fades. lets not pray for a LovePeddler as wife. Nobody wants ba$tard kids.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Elnida: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2017
kennygee:
Those boobs be looking depressed.

and how are urs my sister ? a pic or... grin

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by bravesoul247(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Just went through your profile and read all the gibberish there. Why such hate for the Igbos abeg? That's so crazy na. Did you go to school? If you did I don't think an educated person would belittle him/herself to conceive such mentality. You wanna tell me you don't have igbo friends too? See... Change how you see people cos even if they ain't from your region it doesn't mean you should look down on them. After you go claim say Europe and the Western world are racist whereas you are exhibiting such attitude. Grow up young Lady.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Mosihc: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Na u be the *sag* for the breast na [color=#990000][/color]
CarolineOlawale:
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Kentalky66(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
pls just shut up...already. ...

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by sagir1994(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
why not send us your standstill one.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by toprealman: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
He was in "love"....lol. Guess he just woke up to face the truth reality.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
i love her Breast!!! But Ice is stupid! Especially when he says she never cheated on him! Sha.... some people r blind and just lucky! It's good he's over her if not she for useless the bagger
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Codes151(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
sagir1994:
why not send us your standstill one.
lol... I like that girl breast die lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.