Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU (747 Views)

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU by kolaaderin: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
This question needs to be address, is Dino not popular enough to be a prominent alumni of ABU, he is not even a prominent Alumni of department geography he claimed. Is the department of Geography and ABU in general ashamed of flaunting his name, why are they not giving a statement till now and what have they been hiding from the public.

Re: Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU by tunderay(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its a very simple case bro. They never see him as one of them, after all he has been on the limelight for quite sometimes. Since last week that SR have been on this case, none of his classmates have come out to defend him, to stand for him, not even one( except I missed the news) . Haba.

NB: I stand to be corrected if there is any .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU by jbbalarabe(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU by tinsel: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't understand your posting. Everybody that graduated from ABU is in the list from the poorest graduate to the richest.
Re: Why Is Dino Not Among Prominent Alumni Of Department Of Geography ABU by kolaaderin: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
tinsel:
I don't understand your posting. Everybody that graduated from ABU is in the list from the poorest graduate to the richest.
Prominent Alumni

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Corper Who Sought Photograph With Fayose Gets Automatic Employment / World Bank Will Not Allow Hunger Kill Nigerians – Jim Yong Kim Says / Policemen Seen Trying To Remove Biafran Flags In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.