Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (47246 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by LordSavioo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Edo 2020: Obaseki’s UI certificate different from other alumni, APC Chieftain alleges

A chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Victor Oshioke, has alleged that the certificate of the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki is different from other alumni who graduated at the same time with him from the University of Ibadan.

Oshioke in a statement obtained by Vanguard said the statement from University of Ibadan did not answer the questions raised by those querying the academic credentials of Obaseki.

He said: “As far as I know, nobody has said that Godwin Obaseki is not an alumnus of UI. What I have heard echoed by a lot of people recently, is that the O/Level grades of Godwin Obaseki in the public domain does not qualify him to be admitted into the University of Ibadan for a degree course.

“Also, some commentators have argued that the documents he attached to his expression of interest form in 2016 are different from those he attached to his 2020 form.

“It has also been argued that his UI degree certificate is different from the certificates of other UI alumni who graduated at the same time as the governor.

“The fundamental issue here is not whether Godwin Obaseki attended the University of Ibadan or not, but about discrepancies in the information submitted at different times by Godwin Obaseki about his academic history and credentials.

“You can recall that the Bayelsa catastrophe that all Edo APC members are trying to avoid was essentially about discrepancies in the names ascribed to the deputy governorship candidate at different times.

“So I think it is Godwin Obaseki that has a lot of reconciliations to do about his true academic history. The clarification made by the management of the University of Ibadan does not, in my own opinion clear the various shades of doubt that has been raised recently by numerous concerned Nigerians about Godwin Obaseki’s academic credentials”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/edo-2020-obasekis-ui-certificate-different-from-other-alumni-apc-chieftain-alleges/amp/

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Runaway: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Most u talk?

15 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by edo3(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
I really pity him.. That is why one should be careful about your close confidant.. I swear na someone close to him sold him out to oshiomole..

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ODJ124(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
this Matter don tire me.....

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by 900warriorz: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki be like

Him go manage jhare....i no gon shook mouth for politics. None of una can be trusted. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by BrandAlliances: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's now a politics of forge certification

What a Mere Distraction OB is dancing onto it tunes ...

Win or no win .... fight go continue

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by 900warriorz: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:
this Matter don tire me.....

I ate those biscuits grin grin grin Even till now kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by GoldenJAT(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
And they just found! Because they want him out.
Nigeria as a country will never get better!! Let's just keep managing it till the world comes to an end.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by kollinskollins(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make Una leave this man alone. Make people just vote am out for the upcoming election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by recievesense: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Instead of you to get a court order to verify original documents from the school you are just trying to get the court of public opinion to be against Obaseki. una no sabi politics. Buhari don show una e NEPA certificate?

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by sexiestharam(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
The University that confirmed the certificate is crazy right? Obaseki would win and it would be so interesting to watch!

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by yesloaded: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm not interested in this case

Next plz?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by smogup: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
That's politics for you.

When it's all rossy and bloom everybody will overlook the negative aspects of you until you start going against the powers that be them the bloom becomes doom.

By the way, why is APC made up of so many certificate forgers in their party?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ok I hear
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by nazicartel(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
They knew all these things and he won the 1st primaries.... Politics is very funny

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Drama in Edo state....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by olaolulazio(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Things fall apart.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Rrankdonga(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
So does this mean Buhari doesn't have certificate??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by olaboy33(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
The child who says his mother will not sleep, will also have no sleep.

Akeredolu is there with 2nd term almost certain while one child still doesn't know if he will get his party ticket.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by SimplePlan34: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
I pity APC if dey disqualify obaseki based on certificate Las Las odili would hand it over to PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by DoubleEngine007: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Edo people should drive APC from their state.. Didn't they screen him before he came on board as a governor? Now that he want to rubbish the short,half pass five devil,na now him paper no kwaret grin

APC just too dey confused pass PDP ..Another party,aside APC and PDP should take over Edo jare..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
When will this drama end?

I put on my generator daily to watch the drama in Edo state and guess what, they have never failed me.

Get your website/Shopify store design today when u order me on www.fiverr.com/Nelpeterson

Also, get your video ads done by me within hours.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Princeken7k(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol.... Nawah oooo
This edo APC issue tire me

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by kollinskollins(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
sexiestharam:
The University that confirmed the certificate is crazy right? Obaseki would win and it would be so interesting to watch!
him no go win

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ODJ124(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
900warriorz:
I ate those biscuits grin grin grin Even till now kiss

That year....ehn.
life is Good..
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by anytexy: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
So, he was not screened before his contested first term elections.
You are just finding out.

Mtcheeew!!!

Say no to godfatherism" according to hypocritical Oshomole

Mad peeeeeeple everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Untainted007: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Politics indeed is a dirty game. When he was in the camp of Oshiomole the certificate was genuine, now that trailer don pass btw them, the certificate get K leg. But Obaseki shud av played obedient boy to Osho till he Obaseki gets his second term. He shud ask Ambode Vs Tinubu, and late Mohammed Lawal of Kwara state Vs Late Olusola Saraki wot it means to bite the finger that feeds you.

12 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by tonysunkan: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is real tug of war.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by OKTolu: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Obaseki wetin dey sup naa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Louisananda7(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ghen ghen

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.