Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo (514 Views)

RE: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by Alisegun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Police, has arrested a mother who beat and choked her daughter following a three-day drinking binge because she failed to recite Bible verses properly.
The woman, Rhonda Kemp Shoffner, 41, is accused of waking her daughter, who is aged under 13, up from a nap and ordering her to ring several family members.

According to PennLive, she then flew into a rage after nobody answered and ordered the youngster to get on her knees on the bathroom floor.

The child told cops her mum had been drunk for three days straight and she knew if she had to get on knees it meant she would be beaten.

The girl told her mother: “Please don’t hit me. I don’t want to get on my knees,” the arrest report said.

Shoffner got even angrier and told her daughter to “get on her (expletive) knees, police in Middletown, Pennsylvania, said.

The girl was then asked to recite from the Bible and the mum kicked and punched her whenever she gave a wrong answer.

The mother said she was wrong saying: “God told the man to kill his son” and slammed the girl’s head into the wall at least five times, cops said.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/03/another-nollywood-actor-passed-on.html

Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let me talk like my Muslim friends

She is not a Christian grin
Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by dessz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
look as the woman resemble ape.

1 Like

Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by queencalipso(f): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
This mum is scary shocked she looks like a man

1 Like

Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by vedaxcool(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Let me sound like one of my nairaland hypocritical Christian sister.... all Christians are not heartless mums but all heartless mums are Christian

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by Horus(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ban religion
Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by Chinachriss(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
A christian does not get drunk so those shouting christians up and down should be careful. Christianity does not support moral decadence.
Re: Heatless Mum Beat Daughter To Coma For Failing To Recite Bible Verse -see Photo by oyinkinola: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
....my judgement is this!
I order the transplanting of the brain of the woman to her Daughter and vise vasa!
then I order the transplanting of her heart to her daughter and vise vasa!
last I order the payment of the operation to be pay by human right watch, that turn the children against their parents!
that is my judgement!
courourtttt!

(1) (Reply)

Sagay: Stop Acting Like Senate Is Above Constitution – SERAP Warns Senators / closed / President Buhari’s Job Is Causing Distractions To Nigeria, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.