Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why The Hate For Ponzi? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why The Hate For Ponzi? (437 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate For Ponzi? by jendor4sure: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Well I Just Thought About It For A Moment And I Asked Myself Why Some People Hate Ponzi Schemes,

Ok i Got Their Reasons

*The Admins Are defrauding Gullible Nigerians Off Their Hard Earned Money

* It kills creativity, gradually destroy work ethics
and cause a decline in social services by encouraging greed and laziness.

*It Is Fraudlent And Useless

You Are Right, Ponzi Schemes Kills Work Ethics, make Us Greedy And Other Things But What I Dont Understand Is WHY ARE YOU HATING AND FIGHTING TO BRING ANY PONZI SCHEME DOWN?

As A Ponzi Hater You Dont Give Participants The Money To Invest In Ponzi Schemes They Make Use Of Their Own Money.

You Cant See A 16Years Old Or Less Participating In A Ponzi Scheme, Ponzi Participant Are Mostly Grown Adult Who Can Make Their Own Decisions, So Why Are You Trying To Make Decisions For Them.

So Why Are You Hell Bent On Bringing Every Ponzi Scheme Down, Look Let Me Clear Something Here Am Not A Ponzi Lover Or Ponzi Hater Infact I Have Not Participated In More Than 4 Ponzi Schemes In My Life But Then Who Am I To Try And Bring Down A Ponzi Scheme, All I Can Do Is Tell You The Risk Involved And If You Are Still Interested Good For You.

Ok...Ask Yourself---Anytime I Walk on The Road I See Some Hoodlums Smoking WEED And Taking Cocaine And Other Drugs Why Dont I Stop Them Or Find Any Means To Take Those Drugs From Them And Throw It Away, Sure You Cant Do That Because You Know You Will Surely Get A Beat Down.

I Talked To A Friend And He Had This To Say
"of what gain will it be if you act like that and Bring Down A Ponzi Scheme.. I believe we all have a choice and we all are
old enuf to make our decisions... if you can't partake in all these ponzi schemes, why not let
those who have interest in it do it...and wah will u also gain if all the participants lose all their money while you bring down the scheme"

Let Me Tell You This i know 2 Of My Uncles That Participated In MMM, One Is A Banker While The Other Works In A Private Hospital, Most Of These People That Participate In Ponzi Scheme Are Workers But They Use That As A Side Income, Well Not Until These Scammers Came But It Is Still Their Decision To Partake In It Or Not.

I Beleive It Is Better To WARN people Of The Risk In Ponzi Schemes Rather Than Bring It Down By Calling It Scam Or Doing Something Like This.

Its Funny Because When People Play Sport Bet And Lose They Leave With Nothing But Yet They Dont Complain Infact They Come Back The Next Day To Try Again. Yet You Dont Go To Nairabet Or Bet9ja To Bring Down The Plasma Or Stake Without Paying any Money.

This Might Not Be The Best Way To Say It

But Atleast An Advice Was Given It Now Depends On You To Either Adhere or not conform to The Advice...

seun
lalasticlala
mynt44
copied

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate For Ponzi? by bush4ker(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
SO SPORTS BETTING /BABA IJABU IMPROVES CREATIVITY?
Re: Why The Hate For Ponzi? by Xtianvic(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Sizzling Hot Online Opportunity / Earn Bitcoin On Autopilot / Software Idea For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.