Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Where To Get Money! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Get Money! (442 Views)

Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. / U Want To Get Money Try This, No Ponzi, It Is Ftee / Get Money Through Quickteller Referrals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Money! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
You want to make money right?
Oya you need to hear this one....

The Oldest but never dyeing principle of getting rich is called the ''game of numbers''.
The rich is looking for how to make #5 from 2 million persons daily while the poor is looking for how to make #50,000 from his own personal effort.

Now permit me to tell you that if u want money you should go to the market..  If you are a student, after studying and it's time to find something doing to make ends meet where are you termed to be launching out to?  You can keep the answer to yourself as i proceed.

The question is where is the market??  Are you yes you that is reading this now sure that u don't want to start mentioning the names of the local markets within you? If u are permit Ziga to open  your eyes, you are wrong. The market is in the people not in a place or even a mechanism like economics will define.  Am not trying to dispute formal education but the truth is that these definitions were laws that took a century to prove them.

If you have a shop with goods worth 24m inside and no one comes by to patronize you are u making progress??  YES TELL THEM I SAID THAT THE MARKET IS IN THE PEOPLE.

The next big question will be where is the people?? 

Let me give you a paradigm shift but before i do that let's go back to the factors production as we use to know
Land,  labour, capital e.t.c.

My brother my sister this is 21st century. You don't need any land anywhere what u need is simple ..

#Internet
#Commonsense  and
#SocialCapital.

Let me throw more light on social Capital.
This regards to how much people can depend on you..  Your values like;  Integrity, Character, Charisma.

You may be looking for money in the above listed but I wouldn't forget the sayings of Robert Kiyosakki a mentor; " If you don't have money invest your time".

In summary you need to start thinking like the rich if you must become one.

There are very legit ways to earn 6-7 figures just online monthly..
Scout for them..  If you have a problem making the right choice with detailed actions, Consult Ziga(+2347031003711) and permit her to show you a way out.
#BeAReccessionProof
#BeYourOwnBoss
#BuildAnEmpire
#BuildAPiradigmShift

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Getting Bet9ja License / Land Use For School To Lease / Who Has Dollars ($) For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.