Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) (45077 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin So as an engineer and a GRE tester you learnt that 'critiquing bad English grammar is not allowed' grin grin
You go hear am today.

Akin biko let me ask you one question: Do you know what it means to show mercy. Because you are one of the merciless souls I have ever come across. You not only have to crush your 'opponents' you insist on humiliating them. Can you just leave it. Martin is wrong. I said it. And Yung said it. But simply because he refused to admit it - you will treat another human being with such disdain and humiliation. Repent from this evil mister man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Akin biko let me ask you one question: Do you know what it means to show mercy. Because you are one of the merciless souls I have ever come across. You not only have to crush your 'opponents' you insist on humiliating them. Can you just leave it. Martin is wrong. I said it. And Yung said it. But simply because he refused to admit it - you will treat another human being with such disdain and humiliation. Repent from this evil mister man.

Gbam. Biko tell am. Even in real war there is amnesty. This our compatriot, Akin, relishes the very act of humiliating his opponents. Repentance is called for. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Yungi (dem swear for you?) who be ogbanje? Abeg me I be irumole o ebora owu - go ask one of your relatives wey sabi Yoruba to interpret

grin I go ask my sister-in-law make she interpret am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Ipob yoot: Its funny you are not correcting the martin guy who is humiliating himself all over this thread by refusing to accept fully his glaring error. Rather you focus your Ipobic critic on Akin who is correct and who provided logical and clear defense for his position. You see why I don't take Ipob/Biafrauds seriously? grin
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin So as an engineer and a GRE tester you learnt that 'critiquing bad English grammar is not allowed' grin grin
You go hear am today.

grin grin grin Akin I swear when I read that I nearly spilled all my beer on myself - I can't believe this is how people are reasoning these days grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by Xtranoble: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
cremedelacreme:
First the State Government used tax payers money to erect a massive billboard urging Akwa Ibomites to vote for Kemen, though I doubt if this welcome party is government sponsored, but wetin concern govt with BBN? Misplaced priority! >sad >sad
Its Decozy lounge that mounted a billboard and same people doing a homecoming for him. Get your facts right
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by 01hadji: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Shey mo je prayer to fe maa amen ni abi mo je Tboss ni to fe maa kemen mi[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
martineverest:
my guy,i think ayam done with ya......u are intelligent,ur logical reasoning is sound, but ur logical conclusion needs to be oiled

grin logical conclusion - olodo grin

Flogs the pathetic dolt out of the thread

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin Akin I swear when I read that I nearly spilled all my beer on myself - I can't believe this is how people are reasoning these days grin grin grin

FK - the guy na dunce na so so weak-sauce reasoning dey him head.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Ipob yoot wetin dey worry you sef. Dem dey pay you to (pseudo) pyscho-analyze me or you no just get work?
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
martineverest:
the key word from ur statement 'absolutely'...........hmmmmm

who cares about akin anyways?

In this context,u can use 'absolutely' until u hear what the original speaker have in mind from the original speaker himself.

My guy,my ink don finish

arividerci!

Bia - this is you right now

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by ClintStone: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
cremedelacreme:
First the State Government used tax payers money to erect a massive billboard urging Akwa Ibomites to vote for Kemen, though I doubt if this welcome party is government sponsored, but wetin concern govt with BBN? Misplaced priority! angry angry

You are so misinformed. Who told you its the govt that put up the billboard or the reception party? Pleas you must not comment on everything. no be by force to comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by AyamBlaze: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
djbenchilovsky:
BBN Ex house mate was received in style today, at the Ibom international airport. A welcome back party holds at Decozy lounge, Uyo.
Homecoming with Red carpet for a fuccking rapist?? Akwa ibom people can be stupid at times o. What glory did the idiiot bring to the state to deserve this kind of welcome?
Awon Oniranu oshi 100% angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by tomdon(m): 1:29am On Mar 26, 2017
himkers2:
Akwa ibom people no get sense.. They re organizing a red carept reception for a rapist angry

Who did he rape?
Evil people!!
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by Impeller(m): 5:51am On Mar 26, 2017
jimi4us:
red carpet for a rapist? ok uyo people are well known for perverts
Shut up your mouth! Have you been to Benin before?
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by technokid(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2017
himkers2:
Akwa ibom people no get sense.. They re organizing a red carept reception for a rapist angry
abeg who did he rape? And what is your definition of rape? If you are in the court of law, u would be so charged with slander
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by eyenibibio(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
himkers2:

You that are not a rapist in public, how is your life
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Wetin grammar do you wey you come slaughter am like dis?
you think
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017
himkers2:

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
cremedelacreme:
First the State Government used tax payers money to erect a massive billboard urging Akwa Ibomites to vote for Kemen, though I doubt if this welcome party is government sponsored, but wetin concern govt with BBN? Misplaced priority! angry angry

Can you do yourself a lil favour and do some findings to ascertain what you just posted is really true... cos i find it so irritating when you jump into conclusion when you know you are make yourself a laughing stock on public forum
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by himkers2: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Ddy:

Did he rape ur mum?

Yes, he raped ur olosho moda
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by djbenchilovsky: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
AyamBlaze:
Homecoming with Red carpet for a fuccking rapist?? Akwa ibom people can be stupid at times o. What glory did the idiiot bring to the state to deserve this kind of welcome?
Awon Oniranu oshi 100% angry
Oniranu ni Iwo gan. What do you know?
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by goodyvin02(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
boss #kemen

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by AyamBlaze: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
djbenchilovsky:

Oniranu ni Iwo gan. What do you know?
ko ori buruku e kuro lori mention mi... angry
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dont be too hasty, "had" within this context was very appropriate, the writer was referring to an event of the past , no doubts there are times when it may be considered inappropriate but not here, another example would be 'the man "had died" before the doctor arrived '
AkinPhysicist:

You cannot use had in this context. The right word is has. Had would be correct if the writer was relating two events that happened in the past. For example "Dele had agreed to wait by the bar before he realized that it was all a game." This is the right context - two events both happening in the past but one happened well before the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.