Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) (45014 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Nigerian actor, Ayo Animashaun survived an accident that destroyed his car, IGBERETV reports.

The actor said he was returning to Lagos from Ibadan where he went to inspect a piece of land. He explained that when he got to Magboro busstop in Lagos, "a trailer ran me over". He said it left his car spinning for almost 12 seconds and his life flashed before his eyes as he felt his breath leave his lungs.

"To be precise coming from where I went to inspect a portion of land in moniya Ibadan and almost back home in Lagos @magboro bus stop a trailer ran me over and left my car spinning for almost 12 secs and I saw a movie how my breath left my lungs and I had every of my journey flashed through my eyes n split of secs. But the lesson I got that day was ‘anything and everything could be taking away from us at any moment WHEK you least expected it “ BUT MY GOD SAVED AND I WILL FORVER TESTIFY TO GOD’s Awesomeness", he wrote.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmdhGp7JgbU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He further wrote;

"Lord I thank you for Sunshine, thank you for rain
Thank you for joy and thank you for PAIN
I remembered I started this year with so much
joy and energy and then by ending of 2022 I fell
down flat on my face. But God showed me how
to start afresh
I DONT WANT TO ACT HIGH OR MIGHTY
Coz tmao I may fall on my face again
Thank you Lord for an ending with a new
beginning. MY GOD IS AWESOME HE SAVED ME.
- Ayo silver Animashaun"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmdfUztNswn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The accident happened just hours to his birthday, which is on Dec 23. The actor celebrated buying the car in October 2022.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434565/actor-ayo-silver-animashaun-escapes-death-trailer-crushed-car-photos/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2022
See as motor fold like today's bread undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Dexpro: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Zonefree:
See as motor fold like today's bread undecided

Nigerian accident na your mate? grin grin grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2022
No be that 2012-2014/15 Camry again? Any part you punch must dent inside like cardboard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by LegitAutos01: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God

Cars Cars Cars. God dont let my customer have accident with any cars bought from me.

My business and hands are blessed

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
How to save money and travel to the village for Christmas �

Lagos to Owerri by road = #25,000 ❌
Do not pay.

Instead go like this:
Lagos to Ondo (drop at Ore) = N4,000
Ore to Benin = N1,000
Benin to Asaba = N2,500
Asaba to Onitsha = N1,000
Onitsha to Owerri = N1,500
Total = N10,000 ☑️

My brethren, wisdom is profitable, follow who know road.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by chatinent: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
The road is now very rough.

Thank God for you.
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Iron condemn and scrap collector to the rescue..

hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
......a trailer ran me over and left my car spinning for almost 12 secs and I saw a movie how my breath left my lungs and I had every of my journey flashed through my eyes n split of secs
We thank God for your life AY.
The Devil is a liar.

Nairalanders, untimely death will not be your portion or any member of your family as this year go to an end.

obembet:
AMEN o

Amen and God bless you.
Merry Christmas in advance.
Your Barbecue is on the grill wink

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God for his life.

Nigerian roads are death traps

Always feel like I’m at a theme park when riding through

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by clinician2x: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Creamypie:
No be that 2012-2014 Camry again? Any part you punch must dent inside like cardboard

The one your papa build de withstand trailer without breaks?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by ATEAMS: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Lucky you

1 Like

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by VeryWickedGoat: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Another one loading until he does the needful and renews his contract with us.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by RestructureNig4: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
How is this different from what the Fulani militia’s are doing? Elrufai is gaining control of them through political means. Their only crime is that they are Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by opalu: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
God be praised
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by FuckSilly: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Na who dey alive dey do yanga

God save youm
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
How to save money and travel to the village for Christmas �

Lagos to Owerri by road = #25,000 ❌
Do not pay.

Instead go like this:
Lagos to Ondo (drop at Ore) = N4,000
Ore to Benin = N1,000
Benin to Asaba = N2,500
Asaba to Onitsha = N1,000
Onitsha to Owerri = N1,500
Total = N10,000 ☑️

My brethren, wisdom is profitable, follow who know road.
...but hold your tfare grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by sofeo(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2022
clinician2x:

The one your papa build de withstand trailer without breaks?
Come on.
Be Civil.

Leave his old man outta this and talk straight to the boy........pls.

......**********.......*******.....**********.......

Dibango Dibanga on repeat this beautiful Friday........

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Dexpro:

Nigerian accident na your mate? grin grin grin
Nigeria accidents are always bad, even if the vehicles involved are not speeding shocked because of illegal parking everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2022
A sweet escape. Thank God for life.
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Babaflenjor: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Me I call it Miracle
God has just given you d second chance bro...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Felabrity: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Trailer trailer

You all be careful
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by DirtyGold: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God for his life!

And this is a lesson to everyone out there thinking that they didn't achieve anything from January till now. There are those who achieved everything and more in the same period and have died! As long as there's life, there's hope. smiley wink smiley

2023, we go again! cool

What's tha business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian actor, Ayo Animashaun survived an accident that destroyed his car, IGBERETV reports.

The actor said he was returning to Lagos from Ibadan where he went to inspect a piece of land. He explained that when he got to Magboro busstop in Lagos, "a trailer ran me over". He said it left his car spinning for almost 12 seconds and his life flashed before his eyes as he felt his breath leave his lungs.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmdhGp7JgbU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He further wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmdfUztNswn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The accident happened just hours to his birthday, which is on Dec 23. The actor celebrated buying the car in October 2022.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434565/actor-ayo-silver-animashaun-escapes-death-trailer-crushed-car-photos/
the guy escape the witchery act of village pple
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by Ekrenji: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
So lucky
Re: Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.