Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help This Confused Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help This Confused Blogger (500 Views)

Adsense Verification - Please Help, I'm Confused / Help! This Blog Could Not Get Google Adsense Approval / Please How Du I Recive My Adsense Pin Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Confused Blogger by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please, l need you guys to help me on the steps to purchase a domain name, and move my . to a .com or .com.ng. I have tried googling and the feedback is as difficult as rocket science. Please, bloggers help me break it down, no vex. I am a newbie. Please also tell me the best and most reliable domain host company to patronise. This blogging haff taya me sef.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help This Confused Blogger by bnanzip(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
They do tell you people that blogging is easy and that you do not need money, but the truth is that, you must spend. If you can pay for it, I will help you in 24 hrs. Send me a message on https://www.facebook.com/bnanzip and I will do that for you
Re: Help This Confused Blogger by lakes99: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukwuma101:
Please, l need you guys to help me on the steps to purchase a domain name, and move my . to a .com or .com.ng. I have tried googling and the feedback is as difficult as rocket science. Please, bloggers help me break it down, no vex. I am a newbie. Please also tell me the best and most reliable domain host company to patronise. This blogging haff taya me sef.

cc: lalasticlala

don't let it taya you my bloda

Your blog needs a total redesign.
Get someone to do that for you or Learn, Learn and Learn how to do it yourself

I can help you with the domain purchase anyways!

connect with me via my siggy
cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Needed / Peer To Peer Donation Script Available For Sale / How To Transfer Funds From Payoneer To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.