Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

If You Have Not Been Making Money As Affiliate Marketer Read This Post - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Not Been Making Money As Affiliate Marketer Read This Post (418 Views)

Network Marketer?? Read This First / How To Succeed As Affiliate Marketer / Sales Funnel Use As Affiliate Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Not Been Making Money As Affiliate Marketer Read This Post by Divinekings(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Many affiliates especially the first timers, engage themselves in anything that promises income. That’s why they fall into scam and conclude that there is no legit way to make money online. There too many noise that would definitely distract you if you’re not sure what you want and how to run your business. I want my dear readers to know that most of those flyers, ads, banners and infomercials claiming that you could make thousands of dollars in no time are scam. They often have membership or joining fee. Which of course earn the promoters money from those who are desperate to make quick money. It doesn’t work in the long run. The vast people who get involve with them end up losing money. It is hard to earn a living. But it’s hard and painful when you spend your hard-earned cash on financial back holes. Please Read More Here https://incomeguide.wixsite.com/sfibiz/single-post/2017/02/13/10-NEGATIVE-HABITS-THAT-HOLD-AFFILIATES-DOWN

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not Been Making Money As Affiliate Marketer Read This Post by JIIDS(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Dear Friend,

If you are sound in the said business online, why dont you call me on 08025816470 so you can have an opportunity to facilitate in my upcoming multiple streams of income seminar.

Hoping to hear from you.

John Idems

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea / How Can I Request For Payment From A Client In China Into Payoneer Account / Please Upload A Picture Of A Poultry Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.