Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test (16123 Views)

I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by hopyroll(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello my people
Pls help a brother....I got a call from CBN to come for an aptitude test on Monday 27, I heard the question normally comprises of current affairs, English and maths. Though have gotten some tips but still need you guys help on what can possibly come out on the questions

Thanks
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by neoclassical: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
When and how did you apply?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by hopyroll(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
neoclassical:
When and how did you apply?
I applied last month
I got the recruitment info through a frd who works with CBN because the recruitment was not publicized
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by shogat(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
hopyroll:

I applied last month
I got the recruitment info through a frd who works with CBN because the recruitment was not publicized
Try to get the info from that your friend

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by GODISNOWHERE: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:

cheesy Apt reply

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Unike1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:

Oh my! Your response got me laughing. But you mean sha! Lol cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by martinsfm(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
You peeps will apply on a lowkey and now come to NL to ask for advice...oga park well

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by nwakibie3(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Which senator or minister recommended u?

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Ileriahur(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello my people
Pls help a brother....I got a call from CBN to come for an aptitude test on Monday 27, I heard the question normally comprises of current affairs, English and maths. Though have gotten some tips but still need you guys help on what can possibly come out on the questions

Thanks
please bro are you sure and what post do you apply for?

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by lytech1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
O boy park well...

You apply on a lowkey,you are here disturbing angry hustler ..

6 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by sholay2011(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:

Savage. grin

10 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by agrovick(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:
Chisos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Uniquexty(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lolzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Standardcosting(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
I just hope its not the postponed NIBSS test, they are now conducting through the back door. I'm sure they will come and say federal character waiver again.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Dfinex(f): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:

Lol....very wickedt.

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Khalifa22: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello my people

Thanks
dude gimme me mail u send ur docs to...ifefeyisayo36@gmail com

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by hopyroll(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seriously!
Some people funny sha
So because of just aptitude test, you guyz are beefing me when have not been invited for an interview not to talk of gotten the job....

I use to believe that only friends and family beef ones glory, I never knew that beefers are also on social media platforms.....

Anyways, I just realized that not all that is happening in your life should be posted on media

That is why some people will forever remain stagnant in life

Thanks for your comments anyways

5 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by maxwell767(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Henrysaul: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chiaman, sorry! the Tips are not to be publicized either.

12 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by munezo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Go sort yourself out, why will you come here to beg for help?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by idee91: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Venue of the Aptitude test, make I suit up gate crash.......

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by idee91: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:

OP be like
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Henrysaul: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Asin young man u mean u haven't heard of internet demons? Don't wory, just Wait You will see them in dozens Since u say na only u good tin fit.
gerara here meen.

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by brightgreat(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jesus....You guys should take it easy on the dude now....na crime to create thread for this platform...

All replies to this dude has really been hit back to back

Op....truth be told don't think this guys have any clue to likely question cos....CBN no be child's play

Henrysaul:
Asin young man u mean u haven't heard of internet deamons? Don't wory, just Wait You will see them in dozens Since u say na only u good tin fit.
gerara here meen.

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello my people

Thanks
Read:
Functions of CBN
Cashless policy
Tell me abt itself
Tell me abt ur last project(final year project)

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by nitt: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gerrarrrahiiiiiaaaaa.... angry
Padi... Padi government
Wuru... Wuru country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by hopyroll(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Running204:
Read:
Functions of CBN
Cashless policy
Tell me abt itself
Tell me abt ur last project(final year project)
Have gone through their functions and casless policy sir.....you mean my last project in school?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Tiwa101: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello my people

Thanks

All the best!! In ur interview.

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by SuccesYear: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
brightgreat:
Jesus....You guys should take it easy on the dude now....na crime to create thread for this platform...

All replies to this dude has really been hit back to back

Op....truth be told don't think this guys have any clue to likely question cos....CBN no be child's play

no be people dey work there

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by ebuka1993(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
hopyroll:
Hello my people

Thanks

take an Online practice Interview test exam here http://employed.com.ng/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
hopyroll:

Have gone through their functions and casless policy sir.....you mean my last project in school?
yeah.....read abt third party policy too
Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? / Job Interviews Tips For Success (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.