Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Funny Or Not? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Or Not? (2489 Views)

Funny Or Not.? / Photo: Is This Kid Smart, Funny Or Creative? / Funny...or Nah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Or Not? by 2Angels1: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
guys i came across this joke and decided to share it and to ask if it is lame or not and i dunno if it has already been posted here

one day a lady was going out, so she told her housemaid that she was going to keep the key under the car at the backyard.
then she also told the maid not to tell anybody or show anyone the key. then she left. so usman the mallam came and asked of the key and the following conversation ensured :
usman: where the key?
maid:my madam said that i should not tell or show anybody that the key is under the car at the backyard.
so what do you think guys?.
Re: Funny Or Not? by creampy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Funny Or Not? by mabsam(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
it is funny but i didnt laugh this time cos i've heard it before.
Re: Funny Or Not? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2009
not funny to me, but you try wink
Re: Funny Or Not? by Ben13: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
keep 'em coming
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
Not undecided
Re: Funny Or Not? by 2Angels1: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
thanks for your opinions guys. you folks are preety cool on this thread i think i'm gonna enjoy my stay here
Re: Funny Or Not? by dani1luv: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
:d wink
Re: Funny Or Not? by 2Angels1: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2009
thanks. MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2009
Ok Christmas don pass
Re: Funny Or Not? by 2Angels1: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
kunbee dey look date now tongue :Pguy no be for december 25th i post the merry christmas
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2009
So what undecided
Re: Funny Or Not? by 2Angels1: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
correct your stupidity
Re: Funny Or Not? by studio43(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
*faints*
Re: Funny Or Not? by Pharoh: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
2 Angels:

correct your stupidity

Chei Kunbee na you dem diss so? shocked

*Quickly sets the ring for the match*

Kunbee Vs 2 Angels

0 - 1

*waiting for kunbee's reply*
Re: Funny Or Not? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
A snail entered a bar and asked for some drinks, the barman kicked the snail saying the bar is not meant for the lilly hearted. After a year, the same snail crawled into the bar asking the barman why he kicked him out of the bar
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
2 angels i am seriously telling you not to start a fight cos its not worth it wink, phroah go and self-service jare grin
Obinoscopy:

A snail entered a bar and asked for some drinks, the barman kicked the snail saying the bar is not meant for the lilly hearted. After a year, the same snail crawled into the bar asking the barman why he kicked him out of the bar
Re: Funny Or Not? by Pharoh: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
Kunbee:

phroah come and service me jare grin

Thank you  grin
Re: Funny Or Not? by kateflow(f): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
hmmmmmm service ke?
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pharoh:

Thank you  grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*faints*
Re: Funny Or Not? by Pharoh: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
Kunbee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*faints*

*wakes her up* wink hope you are okay.
Re: Funny Or Not? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
Obinoscopy:

/\
i
i
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pharoh:

*wakes her up* wink hope you are okay.

Did you really mean that embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Or Not? by Pharoh: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
yes i mean ir
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pls don't say that to me again cos i am really shy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Or Not? by studio43(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2010
Kunbee the flirt
Re: Funny Or Not? by IVORY2009(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2010
studio419:

Kunbee the flirt
Ogodel baba
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2010
studio43:

Kunbee the flirt

Who told you this lie undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funny Or Not? by toosoon(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
Funny or Not?
A nun went to see a doctor for the result of her urine test, but they got mixed up. It said she was pregnant. The nun cried, "Oh God, we can't even trust candles anymore"
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
too_soon:

Funny or Not?
A nun went to see a doctor for the result of her urine test, but they got mixed up. It said she was pregnant. The nun cried, "Oh God, we can't even trust candles anymore"

This is so f.uvking funny cheesy ROFLMAO cheesy
Re: Funny Or Not? by toosoon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
if that was funny whatabout this?

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals.

The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit.

So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits. The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten." The first apple went in, but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."
Re: Funny Or Not? by Kunbee: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
Now this is what i want to be reading cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch This 3d Animated Fruits, Dj And Dance To Flowsick (video) / I Am A Very Beautiful Girl But I Look Like Antelope / 11 Incredibly Crazy Things Nigerians Do When They Are Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.