Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (72133 Views)

Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by katman9x(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2017
The boy is young and not an adult. Main point is anybody who sees something wrong in the pic? is guilty of being a possible incestuous bas***d.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by akoko11: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Why my mummy no born me when she dey like 17 years old cry

That was the age my mum gave birth to me, she had already married my mum then o, I am not a product of boyfriend and girlfriend stuff o
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by akoko11: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
gofnor:
which family?, this is kworoption in the highest place. Dem don dey doam tee tee.

They must be probe
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Sierusvirus(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
The question is, how are we sure the boy is really her son?
Likely not the son......
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Sarah20A(f): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
My brothers still plays with my mom's breast

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Realist2: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
The boy is dreaming wonder land, bur the dream will become reality if he turn his face and face the v.shape.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Imoy:
That azz though, fit make person dey dream better dream
Na lie, you'll only dream say you fall inside septic tank.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2017
MrMelody:
Before you comment, think if you and your mom can do this. if it feels right, go ahead and applaud the pix. Its non of my business, but the way the society accepts things that don't seem right this days. All man on your own sha
Correct, can they do same with them mama?
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Jammiiee(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Are ur brothers old enuf and do they play with her naked breasts?
Sarah20A:
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by elsomm(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Someone said, they are a family so nothing is wrong.

smh

The fact they are family makes it so so wrong. So if there weren't family, that's when it'd be wrong?

smh again

If there weren't a family then I'd see nothing wrong it.

Tufia! Aru!
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by iammolise(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Imoy:
That azz though, fit make person dey dream better dream

Omo!!!!
Fantasy island LOL
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by danallwell: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2017
dainformant:
A woman has been blasted by some online users after striking this 'controversial' pose with her son while relaxing on a Yacht. While some deem it inappropriate considering where the young boy positioned his head, others say nothing is wrong with the pose after all they are family...See people's reaction below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/mixed-feelings-trail-photo-of-mother.html
but the woman get strong nyash sha
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by biomustry: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
CzarChris:
and you know they are Christians how?
They are , nothing wrong according to Christianity
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by karimusaa: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Senselessness

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by karimusaa: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
All i am interested in is having my own yatch...
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2017
akoko11:

That was the age my mum gave birth to me, she had already married my mum then o, I am not a product of boyfriend and girlfriend stuff o
lol funny@ bolded
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
harmless:
So if she did wat will you do...
what is the boy in the opening post doing?
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by akoko11: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol funny@ bolded

Yes o, I just have to make it clear, before they begin to think that I was born out of wedlock
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by akoko11: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
That's not good at all, pls encourage him to desist from that act.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by bamasite(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
total bs!

The boy has gone beyond the age of innocence.
Unless you are telling me they can still bathe together
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahahahah.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by kingsmaila(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
This can lead to incest. Mum be careful pls.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by TheSCRYPT: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jamean:
The only pillow that Rat cannot chop. Boy, abeg sleep well it's your birth right tongue

Seriously?
shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by Nasa28(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sarah20A:

You must be kidding undecided
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by lanrefront1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Anyone that says nothing is wrong with this, then something is wrong with the person. That boy is not a small boy.

I mean his head & arms are her most private laps and he only has to turn his head, and his house mouth up against her most private place.

Nonsense.

Don't trust bloggers sha, dem and their fake stories
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by lanrefront1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay you, searched the picture with Google Image Search.

Also, that make the boy older than he looks. Here is clearer picture of the boy. But still I think such pose is unnecessary

Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Adopted son?
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by limamintruth: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is terrible; Smh. sad
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by CzarChris(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
biomustry:

They are , nothing wrong according to Christianity
Well, Christians can't do that cos it's against a true Christian's moral code. I believe you're an atheist you guys have no morality because you don't believe in the divine, so I believe she is one of you guys.
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by biomustry: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2017
CzarChris:
Well, Christians can't do that cos it's against a true Christian's moral code. I believe you're an atheist you guys have no morality because you don't believe in the divine, so I believe she is one of you guys.
Guy quote from the bible, which one is true christian again?
Re: Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing by CzarChris(m): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2017
biomustry:

Guy quote from the bible, which one is true christian again?
The word Christian means to be "christ like", a true Christian is someone who strives to be like Christ in all his/her activities and not all these pretenders everywhere, "by there fruits you shall know them" Matthew 7:16.
Since you are bent on discrediting Christianity, why don't you bring up a quote from the Bible supporting your assertion that she and her son are Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Undetected Sickle Celler / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.