Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos (36738 Views)

Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by akigbemaru: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2017
One legged sister climbed the mountain, a feat for only daredevils. Mount Everest on my mind!
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Collins0609(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2017
I concur
obafemee80:
There is ability in disability I wish a good samaritan could provide a prosthetic leg for her...

1 Like

Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Moving4: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Nathkem01(m): 3:01am On Mar 26, 2017
profhezekiah:
may God heal U, U ll never die like dis
laughs

1 Like

Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by akinladejo: 4:35am On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:
There is ability in disability
I wish a good samaritan could provide a prosthetic leg for her...

How much please?
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by akinladejo: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2017
realone18:

So what were you expecting to see?
Modern shinning aluminum roofs?

Bro, Abeokuta is an ancient town, in case you don't know.
So take your mockery elsewhere.

BTW, where are you from?

My guy u don't need to answer him
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by FBS: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Brave woman. Salute.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 6:20am On Mar 26, 2017
The worst amputation is the one that spares the limbs and cuts the psyche and mind. Ride on sister.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by nathpope(m): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Nice 1...

The hips though.... wink wink wink wink
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by VeniJu: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Awwwwwwww
Impossibility is nothing
That's the slogan of Hyundaitongue
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by ifyalways(f): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
I can see Chiamaka my girl doing so well. smiley kiss
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by mkoabiola: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Nike of Nigeria info. Congrats
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by WINDSOW(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
... and she has beautiful hips.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:
She has one. She is an OAP by the way. Works for Nigerian Info.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2017
akinladejo:

How much please?
Nike has an Artificial Limb, you want to help people with an artificial limb, go to @theiredefoundation on Instagram. There is an Out On A Limb walk next month too. Where we go out to raise money for People who needs prosthetics.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by obafemee80(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

She has one. She is an OAP by the way. Works for Wazobia or Cool FM.
I’m so glad to hear that
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:

I’m so glad to hear that
She is Funny and Doesn't allow anything bring her down. You can check her out on IG @adenikeoyetunde
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
See plenty brown roofs abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by oluamid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bịa Mr. OP, don't be lazy and do a bit of research. That's Adenike Oyetunde a very popular OAP with Nigerian Info FM Lagos and its very insulting just calling her female amputee cos she's so much more than her handicap.

Read more about her here:

https://thesheet.ng/adenike-oyetunde-is-helping-amputees-in-nigeria-get-their-life-back-open/
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by Seun360(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:

Is it very expensive.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by obafemee80(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seun360:

Is it very expensive.
I don't have an idea.But someone in this forum just told me she has one already.
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
dainformant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaxsbXixx8c

A lovely physically-challenged lady, Adenike Oyetunde, has got herself trending on social media platforms after her first visit to the famous Olumo Rock in Abeokuta, Ogun state. Sharing the photos on her social media page, the excited lady wrote; If only you can understand what it means for me...I did it!!! This year, I BREAK everything in my mind.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/lady-with-one-leg-excited-as-she-visits.html

I hate that line of sentence. She is physically able to do a lot for herself and encourage others
Re: Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos by mrjohn008: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
sure way of solving problem, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Lagos Commercial Drivers Are On Strike / What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? / Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.