Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply (39105 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks God For Saving Him From Assassins 5 Times / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by maestroz: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Horlufemi:

Bachelor of Arts (Geography) grin

Dino! Smart guy!!

He thought out the 'graph' in geo'graphy' as an art rather than science. Na science ppl I sabi dey use graph no b art
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Esdb3: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just look at the response of that Nnamani dude: odd man out. What a shame. These guys have become a laughing stock in this country. cheesy cheesy
i had to go ask if he had a brain on twitter

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by maestroz: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Esdb3:
i had to go ask if he had a brain on twitter

APC govt & propaganda.

From 'Lie' Mohammed to Dino MaiLiar.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Jammiiee(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow! That's serious. Sincerely I appreciate that info sir. Ese gan
eyinjuege:

Dino has always been a thug, womaniser, and a looter.

If not that cultism was eliminated in ABU that time, I would have believed he was a cultist.
That their set of SUG excos were very useless to be honest with you.

Regarding this certificate issue, I don't know anything about it. He was SUG president that much I know.
I know nothing about if he entered with fake results, and didn't even pass his courses.

He was a registered student, that I know.

If na fake result, its the fault of A.B.U for not performing due diligence .
If he didn't graduate and was allowed to go without passing all the necessary courses, money must have changed hands with some top elebi lecturers. He had access to a lot of money then (just like most SUG excos, they were always travelling to see some top folks in power then)
Fighting in the national assembly, he's just been true to self. Impregnating women about, check.√ thats Dino for you. Looting√. He's known for that. He's just been true to form.
Certificate wahala, I do not know anything about, but won't be surprised if its true.
When you say Jagidijagan, that has always been Dino.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by joshaac(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
dino dino sorry man you nevers see anything yet.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by shaldrestar(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Basic123:
so you decided to support him in certificate fraud just because he bashed tinubu's wife.lolz..I have always say it,this guyz are confused.

By the way,you've forgotten that melaye is a yoruba man.Last time I checked,you guys are always campaigning that yorubas are not to be trusted.But you trust Dino melaye,FFK , fayose,kashamu and co....so so confused.

who be your enemy...APC?,tinubu?,yoruba muslims?,yoruba Christians?,yorubas?,buhari?,Nigeria?Hausa/fulani?lagos?
I so much love this comment!
Now back to our flat heads,pls who exactly z ur enemy??

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by pcei: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
abeniagbon:
how many people has he help... we dont even knows him anymore... he shld be probe and his property shld be seize if not careful
hmmm, English
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by abeniagbon(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
pcei:
hmmm, English
whats ur problem
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by policy12: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
maestroz:

Dino! Smart guy!!

He thought out the 'graph' in geo'graphy' as an art rather than science. Na science ppl I sabi dey use graph no b art

Lol yeah bros u wan kill mi. I don laff see water for my eyes.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by NovusHomo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:
dino! dino!

it seems u will be the first sinator to downgrade from the hallowed chamber to kuje prison ON EXPRESS TOYOTA BOX BLACK MARIA.

we shall all see how far you will push this your lies - u jumped the fence into ABU and you think we will forget. you remember that guy u nearly killed in your quest to head geography department and all those looting of the treasury that u ORGANISED your tugs to maim that other igbo guy bc he was bold enuf to query your looting - i guess you remembered. well the ghost of the long gone past has come to hunt you.

we are all watching - ABU is in deep shit bc of you right now. cause which ever way the pendulum swings, it will surely expose the fraud in ABU admission process. to think you even scammed them by promising to convert to islam so long as they cover your tracks! very funy guy - Dino!

very wicked fellow!

GOD BLESS SAHARA REPORTERS!

Please tell us more.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by NovusHomo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
shellworker:
Go through the names of the people criticizing Dino for appreciating Nigerians you will see that they are mostly Afonjas/Yoruba people. Reason being that same Dino bashed their so called madam (Tinubu wife) on the floor of the senate, even threatened to rape her. A woman who thinks the Senate belongs to her and her husband. A woman with no respect for any man.

Anyway, the people Dino meant his appreciation fo are WELL MEANING NIGERIANS and not for THOSE WHO REASON THROUGH THEIR ANUS.

Dino we the through meaning Nigerians are strongly in support of you. It is too much for Sahara reporters and their many propaganda. It is time we put a stop to Sahara reporter being used as a political tool.

Dino if you can, I want that so called Sowore jailed so he will learn his lessons and stick to proper investigative journalism.

#I stand with u Dino.

And while they stand by you, will it be too much to ask that you tell us the truth?
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by kareemkamil(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please Dino, dont thank us, provide your certificate, to simplify this issue.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by NovusHomo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Victorclean1:
In the twit above, only the yorubas were condemning Dino because he threatened to Bleep Tinubu's wife. I wonder when Nigeria should be sensible enough to put tribalism out. We'll I know Dino knows how to deal with them.

Not true. You don't seem to understand the Yoruba mindset. The Yoruba don't give a damn about Tinubu's wife. What bothers them is how a lier, thug, and thief could act, talk, and live so arrogantly, knowing that he has this big secret about him. And then there is the Magu issue.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by NovusHomo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Horlayhemy:
The appreciation is for those that stood for him, I mean people like him.Don't you think he owe them that much?

And he owes everyone else the truth. Let him show his certificate. Shikenna!
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by NovusHomo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
abeniagbon:
how many people has he help... we dont even knows him anymore... he shld be probe and his property shld be seize if not careful

Hmm...O k'are. Oyinbo po.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Since there is no massive protest against his fraudulent status and certificates it implies that we support him
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Caseless: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:
dino! dino!

it seems u will be the first sinator to downgrade from the hallowed chamber to kuje prison ON EXPRESS TOYOTA BOX BLACK MARIA.

we shall all see how far you will push this your lies - u jumped the fence into ABU and you think we will forget. you remember that guy u nearly killed in your quest to head geography department and all those looting of the treasury that u ORGANISED your tugs to maim that other igbo guy bc he was bold enuf to query your looting - i guess you remembered. well the ghost of the long gone past has come to hunt you.

we are all watching - ABU is in deep shit bc of you right now. cause which ever way the pendulum swings, it will surely expose the fraud in ABU admission process. to think you even scammed them by promising to convert to islam so long as they cover your tracks! very funy guy - Dino!

very wicked fellow!

GOD BLESS SAHARA REPORTERS!
A.B.U left the issue because Dino has gone to court and the issue is before a Senate committee. If the investigating committee wishes to have his cert, they should request for it.

Again, don't forget that HOD that forged this result for him is an Ibo man .

The only federal university that can truly stand as a national university in terms of admission and diversity is A.B.U. I've been to many university in your region , with my name, there's no way I can secure admission there cos they will know I'm not Ibo or from the south. But I can tell you emeka and obi were my friends in the university.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Olakunleola: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
This yeye Dino still get mouth to thank Nigeria. ummmm by the time SR finished with u, u go land for Kuje. Olodo, ole. A disgrace to kogait. who no may be he forge his birth cert to be koji.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by GreatMahmud: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Igbos Can support anything corruption

Spit on their flat heads

Likewise spitting sputum on Afonjas oblong cone heads.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by freekick: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mandesz:

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

ABU is owned by d fg so wait for d outcome. if u r not ill-mannered how can one forge a result of a uni n still go dia for his 2nd degree.
You are not intelligent at all, sorry to say. If am to be Dino and ABU cant come out and clear the air within 24hours walahi na detention i go dey. cos if i no kill maiself for the VC office make dem call me bastard.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Ngokafor(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Saintsquare:
For your mind you think Yorubas are daft like you lots,we don't support criminality or mediocrity, ask Obj .

...But you support Tinubu..keep decieving yourselves.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Mandesz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
freekick:
You are not intelligent at all, sorry to say. If am to be Dino and ABU cant come out and clear the air within 24hours walahi na detention i go dey. cos if i no kill maiself for the VC office make dem call me bastard.
u r truely a bastard with low esteem. go to book haram so they can dress u up with bomb n u die sooner. a fool like u dont live.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Mandesz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
maestroz:

Dino! Smart guy!!

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

I pity u. ur illiteracy is at it's pick.
some universities have one tym or the other offered geography degree as B.A.
not only geography, a popular course like accounting is bin offered in uniabuja as B.A while in many others it's B.SC. it's time u left d level u r now!
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Igbo can support anything with their flat head..

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by nwaanambra1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Caseless:
A.B.U left the issue because Dino has gone to court and the issue is before a Senate committee. If the investigating committee wishes to have his cert, they should request for it.

[s]Again, don't forget that HOD that forged this result for him is an Ibo man .[/s]

The only federal university that can truly stand as a national university in terms of admission and diversity is A.B.U. I've been to many university in your region , with my name, there's no way I can secure admission there cos they will know I'm not Ibo or from the south. But I can tell you emeka and obi were my friends in the university.

Bro Caseless pls stop the lies - you and i know its Dr. I. Ja. . . (let me not complete the name - the yoruba prof that has denied his identity as a yoruba man and likes to be seen as a fulani from ilorin)

Besides the igbo man u r talking about is a senior lecturer - No Igbo man has ever headed Geography Dept.and u know it
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Edowonyi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
You are not qualify to be a Senator mr Dino. You did not only forged ABU certificate, but also that of London School of Economics (LSE). They have dined u several times. Pls clear all ths ur certificate scandal mess. I beg
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by pcei: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
abeniagbon:
whats ur problem
sorry sir
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by charlesucheh(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dem clear him Doubt!!! See response! Chisos!!!!

Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Only fraudulent people will support dis Dinosaur...

I keep saying it dat d Nigerian Senate stink with fraud, corruption, immorality
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by maestroz: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mandesz:

I pity u. ur illiteracy is at it's pick.
some universities have one tym or the other offered geography degree as B.A.
not only geography, a popular course like accounting is bin offered in uniabuja as B.A while in many others it's B.SC. it's time u left d level u r now!

chilax bro!...you just cursed yourself. everything just reverted to you.i wish you all you wrote...na now i know why you chose "madness" as your name. no be mistake wallahi.
Re: Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply by wasuka14(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Its only on social media that you see nigeria raining abuse and course on some1. Nobody can confront this guy and say all these . Where is Tuface? This is the time he need to organize rally to demand for risignation of dinosur melaye or produce his authentic certificate.
solaugo1:
Certificate Fraud: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians for Support; Twitter Users Replies (Read Comments)

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/certificate-fraud-dino-melaye-thanks-nigerians-support-twitter-users-replies-read-comments/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration / VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.