Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students (1276 Views)

Meet The Non Nigerian Owners Of Naij And Jiji / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host / How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by obaunicorn(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2017
www.campustrades.com.ng is the next big thing on the internet. The website is Developed by "Opentag Services"

The Aim of creating this website is to make buying and selling easy among students within their campus or even between campuses.

It cut through all Campuses in Nigeria so you are rest assured that you posted ads will reach the pole end of all Nigeria Universities.

FEATURES

it is accessible on all devices PC, Laptops,Tablets and Mobile Phones

Instant Messaging between buyers and sellers just like your normal whatsapp

Get location of an item by clicking on MAP

items are sorted into different categories and sub category and are also group to Campuses

And lots more...

visit www.campustrades.com.ng Now!!

please drop your ratings.

All Blog or Website can Partner with us

Email: admin@campustrades.com.ng
Mobile : 08133543571(whatsapp only)
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by obaunicorn(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by Peer2PeerBoss: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
How much will you pay for review on my blog??
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by abubaka101: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Then check out Campreneur.com.ng
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by obaunicorn(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
OK... Whatsapp me on 08133543571 let's do business

hope, your blog got enough traffic

Peer2PeerBoss:
How much will you pay for review on my blog??
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by obaunicorn(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
rate my website over 10
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by obaunicorn(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
still up and running
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by obaunicorn(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
partners needed
Re: A New Classified Websites Like Olx And Jiji For Students by pascal558(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
obaunicorn:
partners needed
hey man am currently working on same stuff with my friend,bt we cn crash it and partner with u,pm me if u interested

(1) (Reply)

Start Online Business With No Money / Must Read: The Best Way To Make Money Online With Fiverr / Instabuilder 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.