Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks (10457 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks / Save Some Money On Data Purchase :mtn Etisalat Glo Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by rammyblog2: 1:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Hey Guys, Do you want to download heavy files? and you do not have enough data, Then the solution is Night plan.

It might sound weird but 2017 has been a hard year for Cheats and browsing solutions, and instead of waiting for Network cheat to come around, Why not flex the various night plan , because i can assure you its worth the pain.

1. AIRTEL NIGHT PLAN
I must admit it is arguably the best you can get in one night, Airtel has one of the cheapest Night plan which goes for as low as N25, and the good thing about it is that you can subscribe again and again after exhausting the data in the validity period.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. You must be on Airtel Smart Trybe
Dial *312# then select 1 to migrate

2. After successful migration, Dial *312# then select either of the two options depending on how much data you want

N25 for 500mb
N200 for 1.5gb

3. You would receive a confirmation sms.

Validity: 12 A.M - 5 A.M
To check data balance dial *140#

✅Download Our Android App HERE

✅Join Our WhatsApp Group Chat Here For Faster Updates

2. ETISALAT NIGHT PLAN
The most expensive as expected, but as we all know Etisalat Speed is Bae.
The Night plan comes in three different packages.

A. Classic Night Plan
To subscribe;
Dial *229*3*11#
Cost: N200 for 1GB
Validity: 12am to 5am

Image result for etisalat night planB. Etisalat 2GB For N1000 Plan
To subscribe, dial *229*3*12# for 2GB evening & weekend plan @ N1000 (7pm – 6:59am All Night) and the whole of weekend

C. Etisalat 5GB For N2000 Plan
To subscribe, dial *229*3*13# for 5GB evening & weekend plan @ N2000 (7pm – 6:59am All Night) and the whole of weekend PLUS 100MB WhatsApp (24/7)

3. MTN NIGHT PLAN
Everything about their plan is normal, and it is also cheap like the Airtel Night Plan but you cannot renew it.

How To Subscribe:
Image result for mtn night plan1.You must be on Mtn Pulse ( Dial *406# then select 1 to migrate ONCE)

2. Text NIGHT to 131

3. It Cost N25 for 500Mb

Validity: 12am - 4am

4. GLO NIGHT PLAN
Their package is very different from other networks, As its a little expensive but they offer the highest Gigabyte per night and they save you stress of subscribing every night.

The Glo night plan comes in two packages

1. TGIF
More of weekend plan, but it is usable during the week as Night plan and weekend For 24 hours,
To me its a win-win situation.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
Just dial *127*61# or Text 61 to 127

It cost N500 - 3GB.

VALIDITY: 7 DAYS

2. N200 NIGHT PLAN
This package is somehow expensive as you can get N200 for just 1gb, And its not renewable

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
Dial *127*60# or Text 60 to 127

Cost N200 - 1gb

VALIDITY: 12AM - 5AM (ONE NIGHT)

The beauty of Night plan is that it works on any devices including Java phones, Symbian, Android, iPhone, iPad, PC . And remember you have the best download speed in the NIGHT.

Do not be selfish, Kindly Share this post using the Share buttons below.

Having Problem Subscribing?
Am here to help, Just comment below and i would reply ASAP.

SOURCE: http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-subscribe-cheap-night-plan-for.html

3 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Akpevwe9: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Already using glo for my itel S31 smartphone
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Totino: 3:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Thumb up
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by tico1212(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
So mtn no get 1g plan. Stingy pple.... A won were
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Tonycart: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
with two simcard you get 1g

tico1212:
So mtn no get 1g plan. Stingy pple.... A won were
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by tico1212(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tonycart:
with two simcard you get 1g

Def you are paying double. Besides, it won't work for me cos I want to use it to download
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Tonycart: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
don't you have internet download manager that's what i use

tico1212:

Def you are paying double. Besides, it won't work for me cos I want to use it to download
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Seamareggae(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don't think Etisalat still works, i thought Etisalat discontinued there's....
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by tollulope080(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tonycart:
don't you have internet download manager that's what i use

pls how do I get internet download manager is it on play store pls put me through
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by eraly(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2017
rammyblog2:
Hey Guys, Do you want to download heavy files? and you do not have enough data, Then the solution is Night plan.

It might sound weird but 2017 has been a hard year for Cheats and browsing solutions, and instead of waiting for Network cheat to come around, Why not flex the various night plan , because i can assure you its worth the pain.

1. AIRTEL NIGHT PLAN
I must admit it is arguably the best you can get in one night, Airtel has one of the cheapest Night plan which goes for as low as N25, and the good thing about it is that you can subscribe again and again after exhausting the data in the validity period.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. You must be on Airtel Smart Trybe
Dial *312# then select 1 to migrate

2. After successful migration, Dial *312# then select either of the two options depending on how much data you want

N25 for 500mb
N200 for 1.5gb

3. You would receive a confirmation sms.

Validity: 12 A.M - 5 A.M
To check data balance dial *140#

✅Download Our Android App HERE

✅Join Our WhatsApp Group Chat Here For Faster Updates

2. ETISALAT NIGHT PLAN
The most expensive as expected, but as we all know Etisalat Speed is Bae.
The Night plan comes in three different packages.

A. Classic Night Plan
To subscribe;
Dial *229*3*11#
Cost: N200 for 1GB
Validity: 12am to 5am

Image result for etisalat night planB. Etisalat 2GB For N1000 Plan
To subscribe, dial *229*3*12# for 2GB evening & weekend plan @ N1000 (7pm – 6:59am All Night) and the whole of weekend

C. Etisalat 5GB For N2000 Plan
To subscribe, dial *229*3*13# for 5GB evening & weekend plan @ N2000 (7pm – 6:59am All Night) and the whole of weekend PLUS 100MB WhatsApp (24/7)

3. MTN NIGHT PLAN
Everything about their plan is normal, and it is also cheap like the Airtel Night Plan but you cannot renew it.

How To Subscribe:
Image result for mtn night plan1.You must be on Mtn Pulse ( Dial *406# then select 1 to migrate ONCE)

2. Text NIGHT to 131

3. It Cost N25 for 500Mb

Validity: 12am - 4am

4. GLO NIGHT PLAN
Their package is very different from other networks, As its a little expensive but they offer the highest Gigabyte per night and they save you stress of subscribing every night.

The Glo night plan comes in two packages

1. TGIF
More of weekend plan, but it is usable during the week as Night plan and weekend For 24 hours,
To me its a win-win situation.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
Just dial *127*61# or Text 61 to 127

It cost N500 - 3GB.

VALIDITY: 7 DAYS

2. N200 NIGHT PLAN
This package is somehow expensive as you can get N200 for just 1gb, And its not renewable

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
Dial *127*60# or Text 60 to 127

Cost N200 - 1gb

VALIDITY: 12AM - 5AM (ONE NIGHT)

The beauty of Night plan is that it works on any devices including Java phones, Symbian, Android, iPhone, iPad, PC . And remember you have the best download speed in the NIGHT.

Do not be selfish, Kindly Share this post using the Share buttons below.

Having Problem Subscribing?
Am here to help, Just comment below and i would reply ASAP.

SOURCE: http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-subscribe-cheap-night-plan-for.html

Please, does airtel still zap data?
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Tonycart: 4:55am On Mar 28, 2017
though internet download manager only works on phone and you cab read more about it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3703161/download-new-idm-use-it#54926660 hope this helps

tollulope080:
pls how do I get internet download manager is it on play store pls put me through
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2017
rammyblog2:

2. N200 NIGHT PLAN

Op the glory night plan is actually renewable please....

I've been using it for awhile now
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2017
MTN night plan is no longer working...Airtel is d best and affordable
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by grudges: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
is this N500 for 3gb using glo still working,
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by saxby(f): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Remove mtn from that list they are fraudsters
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by kogbaski99: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Y'all should leave mtn out of this o if you don't want wahala

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by grudges: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2017
saxby:
Remove mtn from that list they are fraudsters
ok
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Prexblog(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
The best night plan ever. To be honest, Glo night plan is the best
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by grudges: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Prexblog:
The best night plan ever. To be honest, Glo night plan is the best
tnx, I will give it a try
Re: How To Subscribe Cheap Night Plan For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Tyblazee: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Please can I do the Glo night plan multiple times till it gets too like 3gb ??

(1) (Reply)

*141*242# Not Working Anymore?? / 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power / Most Expensive Phone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.