Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks (11751 Views)

MTN, Airtel, Etisalat And Glo: Where Is Our Independence Gift? / Newly Automated Data Purchase And Prices Released -(MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat) / How To Check/verify Your Bank BVN On Phone MTN, Airtel & Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by rammyblog: 2:01am On May 01, 2018
Hey Guys, It's been a long time out of the Blogosphere and i must admit i miss everything about Blogging and most importantly all of my Readers!. I announced in the Whatsapp Group that i would be back May 1st and this post is a confirmation to my promise!, Lets get to business...

Its been a long 2018 for free internet access already and as you know we are all Lazy Youths, So as lazy youths all we do is to surf the internet and download both the necessary and the unnecessary files, So my Question is Do you want to download heavy files? and you do not have enough data, Then the best solution is Night plan.

Night Plans have proven to be a life saver over the since it was first introduced cheaply by MTN , though they are some glitches in the T&Cs of the Night plans offered by all the Telecommunication companies but i would be frank as ever with you guys, Night Plan is close to being a Scam as usual... we are in Nigeria, 'If you cant beat them, just join'.

Below i listed the various Night Plans offered by various Telecommunications companies i.e MTN , Airtel, 9Mobile
(formerly Etisalat) and Glo.. The night plans varies from Cheap to expensive depending on your budget.

1. AIRTEL NIGHT PLAN
I must admit it is arguably the best you can get in one night, Airtel has one of the cheapest Night plan which goes for as low as N25, and the good thing about it is that you can subscribe again and again after exhausting the data in the validity period.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. You must be on Airtel Smart Trybe
Dial *312# then select 1 to migrate

2. After successful migration, Dial *312# then select either of the two options depending on how much data you want
N25 for 500mb
N200 for 1.5gb

3. You would receive a confirmation sms.
Validity: 12 A.M - 5 A.M
To check data balance dial *140#

2. 9MOBILE NIGHT PLAN
The most expensive as expected, but as we all know Etisalat Speed is Bae.
The Night plan comes in three different packages.

A. Classic Night Plan
To subscribe;
Dial *229*3*11#
Cost: N200 for 1GB
Validity: 12am to 5am

B. 9MOBILE 2GB For N1000 Plan
To subscribe, dial *229*3*12# for 2GB evening & weekend plan @ N1000 (7pm – 6:59am All Night) and the whole of weekend

C. 9MOBILE 5GB For N2000 Plan
To subscribe, dial *229*3*13# for 5GB evening & weekend plan @ N2000 (7pm – 6:59am All Night) and the whole of weekend PLUS 100MB WhatsApp (24/7)

3. MTN NIGHT PLAN
Everything about their plan is normal, and it is also cheap like the Airtel Night Plan but you cannot renew it.
How To Subscribe:
1.You must be on Mtn Pulse ( Dial *406# then select 1 to migrate ONCE)
2. Text NIGHT to 131
3. It Cost N25 for 500Mb
Validity: 12am - 4am

4. GLO NIGHT PLAN
Their package is very different from other networks, As its a little expensive but they offer the highest Gigabyte per night and they save you stress of subscribing every night.
The Glo night plan comes in two packages

1. TGIF
More of weekend plan, but it is usable during the week as Night plan and weekend For 24 hours,
To me its a win-win situation.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
Just dial *127*61# or Text 61 to 127
It cost N500 - 3GB.
VALIDITY: 7 DAYS

2. N200 NIGHT PLAN
This package is somehow expensive as you can get N200 for just 1gb, And its not renewable
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
Dial *127*60# or Text 60 to 127
Cost N200 - 1gb
VALIDITY: 12AM - 5AM (ONE NIGHT)
The beauty of Night plan is that it works on any devices including Java phones, Symbian, Android, iPhone, iPad, PC . And remember you have the best download speed in the NIGHT.

SOURCE: https://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2018/05/how-to-subscribe-for-night-plan-on-mtn.html

3 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Nobody: 5:38am On May 01, 2018
What are etisalat other plans?
Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by rammyblog: 10:15am On May 01, 2018
Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by tosyne55(m): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by francisbarrack(m): 5:01am On Jun 29, 2020
MTN NIGHT plan cost 25 for 250 mb n 50 for 500mb
Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Nobody: 4:57am On May 31, 2021
francisbarrack:
MTN NIGHT plan cost 25 for 250 mb n 50 for 500mb
And glo offers 1gb for 100 valid for 5days(midnight) cool

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by Ceenachi: 9:07am On May 31, 2021
mperornero:

Don’t mind the mind op lipsrsealed
Re: How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks by francisbarrack(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
mperornero:

Wats d code n wic tarrif

(1) (Reply)

Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! / How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number? / Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.