Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,909 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch (27883 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Cloud007: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
When Dino dey pose for Jagaban bourdillon dey laugh and smile combined. He doesn't know that na wetin sweet dey kill pass. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by stubornnn: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as Dino has a confirmed waec result. He is qualified to be a senator. That is the Nigerian constitution

Yes but he will be charged to court for forgery...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AlanSugar(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
listen and mark my words, this matter will be swept under the carpet as being baseless. Then what happens. The same man continues in his capacity and we have a forgery case if aat all any exists pending in court. Jjust like saraki and other pending cases. What have the electorate gained after weeks of foaming at the mouth. We must stop letting these peeps play us with deflecting stories and storms aimed at entertainment

OK. Let's see what happens but it can't continue like this.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
I don't see why this is news, nigerians are predominantly simpletons, much wanton to get excited by beer parlour gossip and chitchat while neglecting issues of concern. Very much akin to watching BBnaija.

Its very clear that melaye is a lying illiterate, but this shouldn't be news based on the fact the political process in nigeria makes it possible that certificate forgers, ritualists and criminals are eligible for politics. All of them ar guilty, since the illiterate at least met the basic requirement of having high school grade albeit with "dog performance of 3 credits". Why not leave him be and face issues plaguing us all.

Let's not be simple minded people, easily swayed and beclouded by tales by moonlight ochestrated to capture and occupy our thoughts and imaginations while the looters keep looting and future certificate forgers plan to take over the govt in 2019.
That's your own opinion jor. Should we then close our eyes & pretend nothing has happened when we can start changing the anomalies starting from Dino?Is'nt better to begin correcting from where ever you can than not to correct at all?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Eating ponmo by the roadside should have been news abi?
Don't mind that guy I beg, he is lost .
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Have they tried out Gino melaye?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Eddygourdo(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Mekwen:
That's your own opinion jor. Should we then close our eyes & pretend nothing has happened when we can start changing the anomalies starting from Dino?Is'nt better to begin correcting from where ever you can than not to correct at all?
it is better, but how do you correct something when the accused has a loophole in his favour. His waec is not disputed and thus he has met the minimum requirement to occupy the office. So what else would and can be done to use dino as an example
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ayindejimmy(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Our educational and religious systems are fast failing in the issue or principles and morally.
The integrity of ABU as a citadel of learning far outweighs Dino Melaye's integrity. If fact, politicians in Nigeria are known to have no iota of integrity or principle.
Now, the two foreign institutions Dino Melaye mentioned only too 48 hours to issue their official statement.
But our own ABU and Abuja University are feigning ignorance.
Are they waiting for presidential directive or for Dino to come and oil their palms?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by donmatin(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Exactly. Uniport is just a glorified secondary school. Students don't read. All sorts of wayo-ish way to get admission. You see someone with just 2 credits gaining admission in Uniport. Whenever i meet someone and he/she says he/she graduated from uniport, that's how whatever respect i have for the person will drop to below 15%.
sometimes I wonder the kind of education we get when assumptions can be made carelessly without verification. Who told you someone with 2credits can gain admission in uniport? I graduated from Uniport and I can say on good authority it is not possible. Before you assume ask questions and be guided. Uniport like any other school has flaws but also has great professionals scattered all around the world.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dino we have confirmed has issues.

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

Nearly all were of Northern Extraction.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

https://www.nairaland.com/711466/university-port-harcourt-blacklisted

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.

No wonder, That was the same school GEJ graduated from Uniport..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by profbabatunde: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
it is better, but how do you correct something when the accused has a loophole in his favour. His waec is not disputed and thus he has met the minimum requirement to occupy the office. So what else would and can be done to use dino as an example
If it happens that that he is guilty from findings of ABU,HAVARD ,LSE You don't think that's a way forward for Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
If it happens that that he is guilty from findings of ABU,HAVARD ,LSE You don't think that's a way forward for Nigeria?Its not only about WAEC & his present status."Ode"
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
adioolayi:

Ha....This revelation is too deep. This is systemic failure... JAMB, NUC, Ministry of Education and FG are all to be blamed. Na wa oooo

Good point and you can see the reflection of Uniport in GEJ and PEJ..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Blue3k(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Adesiji77:
*modified

A Nairalander may have discovered this before Punch.

https://www.nairaland.com/3700707/dino-melayes-name-missing-abu

Mods were called out but apparently Punch newspaper was considered more credible than the guy's findings supported with screenshots and links.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Seun

They hardly give front page to original topics by contributors to site unless it petty subjects like snakes or eels.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by wolexieus: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Bros Dino, see where arrogance, bravado, pride landed you. Oga Senator, all you need do is publish the page your name appeared on the convocation list in the brochure and the year. With 3' O levels credit, you should have been in Nigeria police as rank and file as that's the requirement except if it has changed. Truly, it takes good character to sustain success. For Sahara reporters, job well done and I can see punch is coming up . Other electronic and print media should upgrade, do more investigative journalism and stop d copy and paste reporting they do.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by OTEGA1: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.

U said it all dino is a fraud??

This is his last political journey..

ABU has always been known for allowing junks into d university even with 3credit

That is y d university is confused.They bleeped up big time and don't know wat to say as it shows dere us no credibility in the institution.

They have lower the standards for aboki to enter..

Dino has been smart by altering his names in every schools how did he get admitted for masters.

Were dey not suppose to ask for his transcript ?

Its clear uniabuja just gave him admission without due process all d schools he attended should be looked into.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as Dino has a confirmed waec result. He is qualified to be a senator. That is the Nigerian constitution

I believe you are a graduate and someone who is not is using you was it because of money? Nigeria where are we going?

Well i remember Igbo man can do anything for money..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Eddygourdo(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Mekwen:
If it happens that that he is guilty from findings of ABU,HAVARD ,LSE You don't think that's a way forward for Nigeria?Its not only about WAEC & his present status."Ode"
ode ? To me ? Wow. You are gutter folk. Shouldn't have even bothered with ur degenerate self. bye kiddo
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE

Oga, I agree to disagree wit u in d bolded above.

Jona-daft is from which uni?

he is known 4 CLUELESSNESS, so wat u dey talk about ni? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
ShowYourCertificate:
The same thing happened during Buhari's recruitment into the military. Many guys from the northern extraction joined the military as officers even without the required WASC Certificate in that Buhari's era.

I also remembered vividly that we kept on seeing pictures of Buhari with his classmates. But the main issue, which was his Certificatelessness, wasn't addressed convincingly.

But Buhari school and his mates confirm they sat together for WAEC, Even Cambridge comfirm this but only say they cannot release the result..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by bitrade: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
ShowYourCertificate:
#DinoShowYourCertificate

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
dont tell me you created a new account for buhari's crap
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by metrosexual: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Markikus:
Nigerians and hypocrisy!

They should leave this guy, afterall our commander in chief of armed forces doesn't have an Ssce certificate and he wasn't victimised like they are doing to Dino..

Stop sounding like an illiterate! Dino's case and that of Buhari are two different issues, Buhari claimed he lost his certificate, his school provided a sheet of the exam that showed Buhari sat for the said exam and the results shown and Cambridge UK which conducted the exams also stated that Buhari sat for the exam so how is this identical to that of Dino?

Dino never claimed to have lost his certificate as that of Buhari so he should provide his certificate, he only uploaded a statement of result, a statement of result which showed he graduated in 2000 and yet he went for NYSC in 1999, how does all this correlate?

ABU hasn't said a thing about him, his name doesn't show on ABU Alumni website, and the other schools he claimed to be a graduate of (Harvard and London School of Economics) have publicly denounced his claims of being a graduate of their institution.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AlphaT1(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
adioolayi:
The certificate scandal involving the senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District , Dino Melaye, may be far from over , as his name was not found on the Ahmadu Bello University alumni website, SUNDAY PUNCH reports .

Melaye’ s trouble began on Monday , March 20 , when an online news medium , SaharaReporters, reported that the senator did not graduate from ABU for his first degree .

The senator had claimed that he obtained B . A in Geography from the institution .
Melaye had boasted that he was currently a student in ABU pursuing his seventh degree , adding , “ Go round all the UNIS (universities ) I attended in digging more . ”
A day after the news broke, Melaye , while speaking on the floor of the Senate , also addressed himself as an “authentic graduate” of ABU .

On Saturday, an exhaustive online search conducted by our correspondents – from the 1998 / 1999 alumni set to 2007 – for Melaye’ s name on the website of ABU Alumni Association did not give any result that shows that the embattled lawmaker is a graduate of the school .

His name, Daniel Jonah Melaye, as it appeared on a statement of result by the university , when searched , returned with zero result .

When SUNDAY PUNCH searched for ‘ Daniel, ’ ‘ Jonah ’ and ‘ Melaye ’ separately , different names came up .
A search for ‘ Melaye’ brought up only one result : Melaye Sunday Ola (Biology Education ), who graduated in 1980 .

Another search for ‘ Jonah ’ came up with four different names: Bawa Jonah Seth Besanhi (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1973 ); Birga Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2007 ); Kaigama Jonah Ishaku (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ); and Ndasala Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduate in 1987 ) .

There were 10 results when ‘ Daniel’ was searched : Abin Daniel John (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1978 ); Adamu Kantsan Daniel (Institute Of Education Geography ; graduated in 1992 ); Aniro Daniel Rabo (BSc Geography ; no graduation date indicated ); Atenji Daniel E . (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1986 ); Beshiru Daniel (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1980 ); Dada Daniel Adefila (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1979 ); Awubra Daniel Akinkwe (Geography ; graduated in 2002 / 2003 ); Daniel Bosede Biddy (BSc Geography graduated in 1983 ); Daniel Dogara Garba (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2010 ); and Daniel Ezra Jatau (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ).

When our correspondent called the ABU Public Relations Officer , Mr . Adamu Mohammed , about 8 pm on Saturday to find out why the senator’ s name was not on the alumni website, his line rang out . On the second trial , the line was switched off .

A text message also sent to his mobile line on the matter had yet to be replied to as of press time .
When SUNDAY PUNCH contacted the President , ABU Alumni Association, Prof . Ahmed Tijanni - Mora , he said only the university could confirm if Melaye graduated from the institution .
He said , “ The registrars of universities are in the best position to provide information about who attended their universities or not . ”

Last week , ABU ’ s spokesman, Mohammed , when contacted by The PUNCH promised that the institution would come out with its position on Wednesday , which it failed to do as of the time of filing this report .
Saturday PUNCH ’ s March 25 edition had obtained a document which revealed that the senator got a statement of result with the logo of ABU .

The statement of result read , “This is to certify that Daniel Jonah Melaye having completed an approved course of study and passed the prescribed examinations as , under the authority of the Senate been awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Geography ) with Third Class honours . ”
The statement , issued by the Office of the Registrar , Academic Office , was dated February 3 , 2000 , and signed by B . B . Mshelthlila .

It was , however , observed that while the statement of result had the name “ Daniel Jonah MELAYE ”, the senator’ s National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate , which was issued on July 8 , 2001 , read “ Melaye Daniel ;” his diploma certificate issued by the University of Jos on August 3 , 2006 read “Daniel Dino Melaye ”, and his Senior School Certificate in 1992 read ‘ Melaiye Daniel Jonah O ’ with Melaye being wrongly spelt .

Similarly , the University of Abuja, which Melaye claimed he had also attended , refused to comment on whether the senator obtained a master ’ s degree from the institution .

The Vice Chancellor of UNIABUJA , Prof . Michael Adikwu , responding to an inquiry by one of our correspondents on Saturday , said , “ Issues of certificates should be directed to the registry . I heard that (allegation against Dino Melaye) also , but I will find out later . ”

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-name-missing-from-abu-alumni-website/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Well, you may not be far from the truth when it comes to A.B.U favoring some northerners with regards to admission and graduation, but it's not peculiar to A.B.U nor UniPort only, it is endemic in Nigerian universities. Though ABU may be culpable of d allegations, you can't deny d fact dat ABU has produced some really good products e.g Prof Nok (discoverer of gene for Trypanosomiasis), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Donald Duke, Prof Ayodele Awojobi of Unilag, Prof Isa Hussaini of cancer research at University of Virginia, Solomon Arase former IGP, Nuhu Ribadu, late Yar Adua etc etc
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by rightwingz: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
adioolayi:
The certificate scandal involving the senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District , Dino Melaye, may be far from over , as his name was not found on the Ahmadu Bello University alumni website, SUNDAY PUNCH reports .

Melaye’ s trouble began on Monday , March 20 , when an online news medium , SaharaReporters, reported that the senator did not graduate from ABU for his first degree .

The senator had claimed that he obtained B . A in Geography from the institution .
Melaye had boasted that he was currently a student in ABU pursuing his seventh degree , adding , “ Go round all the UNIS (universities ) I attended in digging more . ”
A day after the news broke, Melaye , while speaking on the floor of the Senate , also addressed himself as an “authentic graduate” of ABU .

On Saturday, an exhaustive online search conducted by our correspondents – from the 1998 / 1999 alumni set to 2007 – for Melaye’ s name on the website of ABU Alumni Association did not give any result that shows that the embattled lawmaker is a graduate of the school .

His name, Daniel Jonah Melaye, as it appeared on a statement of result by the university , when searched , returned with zero result .

When SUNDAY PUNCH searched for ‘ Daniel, ’ ‘ Jonah ’ and ‘ Melaye ’ separately , different names came up .
A search for ‘ Melaye’ brought up only one result : Melaye Sunday Ola (Biology Education ), who graduated in 1980 .

Another search for ‘ Jonah ’ came up with four different names: Bawa Jonah Seth Besanhi (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1973 ); Birga Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2007 ); Kaigama Jonah Ishaku (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ); and Ndasala Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduate in 1987 ) .

There were 10 results when ‘ Daniel’ was searched : Abin Daniel John (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1978 ); Adamu Kantsan Daniel (Institute Of Education Geography ; graduated in 1992 ); Aniro Daniel Rabo (BSc Geography ; no graduation date indicated ); Atenji Daniel E . (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1986 ); Beshiru Daniel (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1980 ); Dada Daniel Adefila (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1979 ); Awubra Daniel Akinkwe (Geography ; graduated in 2002 / 2003 ); Daniel Bosede Biddy (BSc Geography graduated in 1983 ); Daniel Dogara Garba (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2010 ); and Daniel Ezra Jatau (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ).

When our correspondent called the ABU Public Relations Officer , Mr . Adamu Mohammed , about 8 pm on Saturday to find out why the senator’ s name was not on the alumni website, his line rang out . On the second trial , the line was switched off .

A text message also sent to his mobile line on the matter had yet to be replied to as of press time .
When SUNDAY PUNCH contacted the President , ABU Alumni Association, Prof . Ahmed Tijanni - Mora , he said only the university could confirm if Melaye graduated from the institution .
He said , “ The registrars of universities are in the best position to provide information about who attended their universities or not . ”

Last week , ABU ’ s spokesman, Mohammed , when contacted by The PUNCH promised that the institution would come out with its position on Wednesday , which it failed to do as of the time of filing this report .
Saturday PUNCH ’ s March 25 edition had obtained a document which revealed that the senator got a statement of result with the logo of ABU .

The statement of result read , “This is to certify that Daniel Jonah Melaye having completed an approved course of study and passed the prescribed examinations as , under the authority of the Senate been awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Geography ) with Third Class honours . ”
The statement , issued by the Office of the Registrar , Academic Office , was dated February 3 , 2000 , and signed by B . B . Mshelthlila .

It was , however , observed that while the statement of result had the name “ Daniel Jonah MELAYE ”, the senator’ s National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate , which was issued on July 8 , 2001 , read “ Melaye Daniel ;” his diploma certificate issued by the University of Jos on August 3 , 2006 read “Daniel Dino Melaye ”, and his Senior School Certificate in 1992 read ‘ Melaiye Daniel Jonah O ’ with Melaye being wrongly spelt .

Similarly , the University of Abuja, which Melaye claimed he had also attended , refused to comment on whether the senator obtained a master ’ s degree from the institution .

The Vice Chancellor of UNIABUJA , Prof . Michael Adikwu , responding to an inquiry by one of our correspondents on Saturday , said , “ Issues of certificates should be directed to the registry . I heard that (allegation against Dino Melaye) also , but I will find out later . ”

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-name-missing-from-abu-alumni-website/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

I thought DINO is Smart. ................ Any politician engaging Sahara Reporters is digging his political grave.
This is why WIKE personally avoided Sahara Reporters at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ShowYourCertificate: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
bitrade:

dont tell me you created a new account for buhari's crap
I joined the forum because of the certificate crap from the likes of Buhari and Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Idoko619(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Babs015:
Hehehehehe.... Laugh wan kill me oooo.... Dino mai liar

If u r not a commercial comedian already pls resume ofix asap......rotfl
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by maestroz: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Dino Melaye should come out straight and safe our time .

This is another graduate from naija just like dino!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Idoko619(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Adesiji77:
*modified

A Nairalander may have discovered this before Punch.

https://www.nairaland.com/3700707/dino-melayes-name-missing-abu

Mods were called out but apparently Punch newspaper was considered more credible than the guy's findings supported with screenshots and links.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Seun

Corruption is evrywia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Jabioro: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
maestroz:

This is another graduate from naija just like dino!
Correct it..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ettybaba(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Has Abu debunk the news

and who gave him the form to run masters there
Na racket.
That is why ABU are ashamed to make their position clear and public.
Even schools in the USA and the UK have debunked Dino's claim. But a school being run by Nigerians taxes would keep us in the dark.
Once you're from the north you could use the result of your mock exam to gain admission into ABU.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Idoko619(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Right now I just feel like leaving ds country... In China Dino shld either b @home wt his family or in jail with his co-fodgers....

Pls fr d sake of d rest of us ABU pls save us d embarrassment...I therefore imploy all ABU alumni to c ds as a threat to their integrity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / EFCC Arrests APC Chieftain For Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.