Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch (27663 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ShowYourCertificate: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
One of Dino's mates wrote:

Only time will tell.. Instead of uploading pictures of his cert as requested by both his fans and those who don't like him, he rather showed us some statement of the result, NYSC photo with him looking out of place, photo of himself and his mother, and a stupidi tweet about his "gratitude to Nigerias" for their "overwhelming support" which saw him disgraced by those who would have none of his tricks.

Dino, simply put an end to this by showing your cert.
The same thing happened during Buhari's recruitment into the military. Many guys from the northern extraction joined the military as officers even without the required WASC Certificate in that Buhari's era.

I also remembered vividly that we kept on seeing pictures of Buhari with his classmates. But the main issue, which was his Certificatelessness, wasn't addressed convincingly.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Babs015(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Hehehehehe.... Laugh wan kill me oooo.... Dino mai liar

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Markikus: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy!

They should leave this guy, afterall our commander in chief of armed forces doesn't have an Ssce certificate and he wasn't victimised like they are doing to Dino..

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Sufisunni: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Osyabj:
It is clearly evident that Dino's BA certificate was forged. Virtually all other Geography graduates were awarded BSc. Only Dino got BA.

Further, ABU is embarrassed about the forgery and that's why it's unwilling to make public statement.

Finally, even Dino's WAEC is suspect as he may have forged that as well.

Bottomline, Dino is a Fraud and will never return to Senate, at the end of his term, certainly not under APC.

.All Geograpgy alumni were awarded B.Sc and not B.A.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by razzby(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
I don't see why this is news, nigerians are predominantly simpletons, much wanton to get excited by beer parlour gossip and chitchat while neglecting issues of concern. Very much akin to watching BBnaija.

Its very clear that melaye is a lying illiterate, but this shouldn't be news based on the fact the political process in nigeria makes it possible that certificate forgers, ritualists and criminals are eligible for politics. All of them ar guilty, since the illiterate at least met the basic requirement of having high school grade albeit with "dog performance of 3 credits". Why not leave him be and face issues plaguing us all.

Let's not be simple minded people, easily swayed and beclouded by tales by moonlight ochestrated to capture and occupy our thoughts and imaginations while the looters keep looting and future certificate forgers plan to take over the govt in 2019.

You are making sense Brother...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by rebirthiix: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Nawao... Punch don join

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by orizon(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as Dino has a confirmed waec result. He is qualified to be a senator. That is the Nigerian constitution
Bross dats nt wat he presented to inec,he presented dis allegedly fake bsc certificate dats y is an issue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by kareemkamil(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2017
The Man is a crook

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Yarduni: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Noisemakers
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Barrywilly(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Why is he still parading To Whom letter after 17 years of graduation? Let him go and show us his original certificate. Is 3 credits ABU take for admission. ABU has a question to answer. It would have been a different case if he only tender his waec even that wasn't bearing Dino melaye. What's the guy real name sef

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Adesiji77: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
*modified

A Nairalander may have discovered this before Punch.

https://www.nairaland.com/3700707/dino-melayes-name-missing-abu

Mods were called out but apparently Punch newspaper was considered more credible than the guy's findings supported with screenshots and links.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Seun

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AntiWailer: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
The guy no graduate.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by jericco1(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
It's over

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Jabioro: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Dino Melaye has distorted certificate, SR opened the can of worms.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria is beyond redemption
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by DrAdmirable(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2017
@HugerBad, u jst running ur mouth like a coward.
Is your Uni in any way better of than Uniport?
Uniport is the most unique uni in Nigeria and it has produced notable Men/women in our society with thw ikes of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan, Rotimi Ameachi, Timi dakolo, and lots more.
Pls be guided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Osyabj:
It is clearly evident that Dino's BA certificate was forged. Virtually all other Geography graduates were awarded BSc. Only Dino got BA.

Further, ABU is embarrassed about the forgery and that's why it's unwilling to make public statement.

Finally, even Dino's WAEC is suspect as he may have forged that as well.

Bottomline, Dino is a Fraud and will never return to Senate, at the end of his term, certainly not under APC.

For now we cannot conclude that dino forged the cert.I am being honest here.As at that time ABU had Geography being offered at the science faculty, Education faculty and FASS...so there where some certs that carried Bsc while some carried BA....

Beside I am even surprised that with all these noise,he could not even come out with a simple second class in a simple course like Geography
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by LoveJesus87(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as Dino has a confirmed waec result. He is qualified to be a senator. That is the Nigerian constitution
You don't mean it? So me with my bsc can run for senate abi? I can become senator? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by TGM2015: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dino we have confirmed has issues.

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

Nearly all were of Northern Extraction.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

https://www.nairaland.com/711466/university-port-harcourt-blacklisted

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.
I don't have issue with Northern trying to make sure that the majority of their population get educated. I know JAMB is aware of this and allow some special consideration for admission purposes. Also universities can also graduate students with failed subjects but scored between 35 - 39. But when sharp practices are order of the day where students can beat schools academic and administrative procedures to graduate to the extent that they can corruptly send transcripts to other universities, then such schools need to have their integrity thrown to the bin.
I heard and read testimonies of how these has been the order of the day in ABU where students bribe their way out with certified results and transcripts. Courses can be waived for students to graduate, no issues but when a university cannot defend the certified result she issued to her students and cannot confidently confirm the students she graduated, then such such university should be existing.
In fact, I have write off that university called ABU for ever classifying Geography under faculty of arts, even in my secondary schools days, Geography has always been a science subjects. You can not even see any art students offering it, only few commercial students offered it,predominantly the subject is for science students and remain a science subject. Even those students that accepted such certificates should be examined because if the university is not that exposed, they should be.

I can remember the situation in TASUED, their first graduate in some courses were issued B.Ed including business education (a vocational subject), they fought the school that their course and curriculum is science based. They won their arguments and were reissued with BSc (Ed) certificates.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by SharpJoe: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Another search for ‘ Jonah ’ came up with four different names: Bawa Jonah Seth Besanhi (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1973 ); Birga Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2007 ); Kaigama Jonah Ishaku (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ); and Ndasala Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduate in 1987 ) .

Can the ABU B. Arts Geography crew allow us here word? If by 1973 ABU was already giving B. Sc in Geography, how they can defend B. Arts in 1999, beats my imagination.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ElsonMorali: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
I don't see why this is news, nigerians are predominantly simpletons, much wanton to get excited by beer parlour gossip and chitchat while neglecting issues of concern. Very much akin to watching BBnaija.

Its very clear that melaye is a lying illiterate, but this shouldn't be news based on the fact the political process in nigeria makes it possible that certificate forgers, ritualists and criminals are eligible for politics. All of them ar guilty, since the illiterate at least met the basic requirement of having high school grade albeit with "dog performance of 3 credits". Why not leave him be and face issues plaguing us all.

Let's not be simple minded people, easily swayed and beclouded by tales by moonlight ochestrated to capture and occupy our thoughts and imaginations while the looters keep looting and future certificate forgers plan to take over the govt in 2019.

this doesn't make sense at all.

What issues are bothering us?

A senator forging his certificates isn't an issue to you right?

Wonderful way to think. Nigeria needs more upstanding citizens like you and Dinosaur melaye to uplift this nation from doom.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by GeniusDavid(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.

The Bleep is this? I'd be waiting for your own discoveries and achievements.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by SharpJoe: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You don't mean it? So me with my bsc can run for senate abi? I can become senator? shocked

Yes you can. I hope you want to make a change and not loot scatter.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AntiWailer: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Buhari and Dino both have the same certificate issue.

Let's also not forget Tinubu the master certificate forger

True !!! I remember the University Of Toronto abi na CHicago forgery.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by menxer: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
To whom it may concern.

This is to certify that the bearer:

Daniel MELAYE (NYSC)
Daniel Jonah MELAYE (B.A. Geography, ABU)
Daniel Dino MELAYE (Diploma)
Melaiye Daniel Jonah O. (SSCE)

Is one and the same person and should be accorded the requisite support to complete his tenure in the Nigerian Senate.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by lonelydora: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Exactly. Uniport is just a glorified secondary school. Students don't read. All sorts of wayo-ish way to get admission. You see someone with just 2 credits gaining admission in Uniport. Whenever i meet someone and he/she says he/she graduated from uniport, that's how whatever respect i have for the person will drop to below 15%.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Barrywilly(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017
adioolayi:
The certificate scandal involving the senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District , Dino Melaye, may be far from over , as his name was not found on the Ahmadu Bello University alumni website, SUNDAY PUNCH reports .

Melaye’ s trouble began on Monday , March 20 , when an online news medium , SaharaReporters, reported that the senator did not graduate from ABU for his first degree .

The senator had claimed that he obtained B . A in Geography from the institution .
Melaye had boasted that he was currently a student in ABU pursuing his seventh degree , adding , “ Go round all the UNIS (universities ) I attended in digging more . ”
A day after the news broke, Melaye , while speaking on the floor of the Senate , also addressed himself as an “authentic graduate” of ABU .

On Saturday, an exhaustive online search conducted by our correspondents – from the 1998 / 1999 alumni set to 2007 – for Melaye’ s name on the website of ABU Alumni Association did not give any result that shows that the embattled lawmaker is a graduate of the school .

His name, Daniel Jonah Melaye, as it appeared on a statement of result by the university , when searched , returned with zero result .

When SUNDAY PUNCH searched for ‘ Daniel, ’ ‘ Jonah ’ and ‘ Melaye ’ separately , different names came up .
A search for ‘ Melaye’ brought up only one result : Melaye Sunday Ola (Biology Education ), who graduated in 1980 .

Another search for ‘ Jonah ’ came up with four different names: Bawa Jonah Seth Besanhi (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1973 ); Birga Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2007 ); Kaigama Jonah Ishaku (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ); and Ndasala Jonah (BSc Geography ; graduate in 1987 ) .

There were 10 results when ‘ Daniel’ was searched : Abin Daniel John (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1978 ); Adamu Kantsan Daniel (Institute Of Education Geography ; graduated in 1992 ); Aniro Daniel Rabo (BSc Geography ; no graduation date indicated ); Atenji Daniel E . (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1986 ); Beshiru Daniel (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1980 ); Dada Daniel Adefila (BSc Geography ; graduated in 1979 ); Awubra Daniel Akinkwe (Geography ; graduated in 2002 / 2003 ); Daniel Bosede Biddy (BSc Geography graduated in 1983 ); Daniel Dogara Garba (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2010 ); and Daniel Ezra Jatau (BSc Geography ; graduated in 2011 ).

When our correspondent called the ABU Public Relations Officer , Mr . Adamu Mohammed , about 8 pm on Saturday to find out why the senator’ s name was not on the alumni website, his line rang out . On the second trial , the line was switched off .

A text message also sent to his mobile line on the matter had yet to be replied to as of press time .
When SUNDAY PUNCH contacted the President , ABU Alumni Association, Prof . Ahmed Tijanni - Mora , he said only the university could confirm if Melaye graduated from the institution .
He said , “ The registrars of universities are in the best position to provide information about who attended their universities or not . ”

Last week , ABU ’ s spokesman, Mohammed , when contacted by The PUNCH promised that the institution would come out with its position on Wednesday , which it failed to do as of the time of filing this report .
Saturday PUNCH ’ s March 25 edition had obtained a document which revealed that the senator got a statement of result with the logo of ABU .

The statement of result read , “This is to certify that Daniel Jonah Melaye having completed an approved course of study and passed the prescribed examinations as , under the authority of the Senate been awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Geography ) with Third Class honours . ”
The statement , issued by the Office of the Registrar , Academic Office , was dated February 3 , 2000 , and signed by B . B . Mshelthlila .

It was , however , observed that while the statement of result had the name “ Daniel Jonah MELAYE ”, the senator’ s National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate , which was issued on July 8 , 2001 , read “ Melaye Daniel ;” his diploma certificate issued by the University of Jos on August 3 , 2006 read “Daniel Dino Melaye ”, and his Senior School Certificate in 1992 read ‘ Melaiye Daniel Jonah O ’ with Melaye being wrongly spelt .

Similarly , the University of Abuja, which Melaye claimed he had also attended , refused to comment on whether the senator obtained a master ’ s degree from the institution .

The Vice Chancellor of UNIABUJA , Prof . Michael Adikwu , responding to an inquiry by one of our correspondents on Saturday , said , “ Issues of certificates should be directed to the registry . I heard that (allegation against Dino Melaye) also , but I will find out later . ”

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-name-missing-from-abu-alumni-website/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
how come those who graduated in 1978 had B. Sc and Dino who graduated in 2000 has BA. Moreover, Geography can never be classified as an art course

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Daboomb: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017

When our correspondent called the ABU Public Relations Officer , Mr . Adamu Mohammed , about 8 pm on Saturday to find out why the senator’ s name was not on the alumni website, his line rang out . On the second trial , the line was switched off .```````````````````

A text message also sent to his mobile line on the matter had yet to be replied to as of press time .

When SUNDAY PUNCH contacted the President , ABU Alumni Association, Prof . Ahmed Tijanni - Mora , he said only the university could confirm if Melaye graduated from the institution .
He said , “ The registrars of universities are in the best position to provide information about who attended their universities or not . ”

Last week , ABU ’ s spokesman, Mohammed , when contacted by The PUNCH promised that the institution would come out with its position on Wednesday , which it failed to do as of the time of filing this report .
Saturday PUNCH ’ s March 25 edition had obtained a document which revealed that the senator got a statement of result with the logo of ABU .

The statement of result read , “This is to certify that Daniel Jonah Melaye having completed an approved course of study and passed the prescribed examinations as , under the authority of the Senate been awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Geography ) with Third Class honours . ”
The statement , issued by the Office of the Registrar , Academic Office , was dated February 3 , 2000 , and signed by B . B . Mshelthlila .

It was , however , observed that while the statement of result had the name “ Daniel Jonah MELAYE ”, the senator’ s National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate , which was issued on July 8 , 2001 , read “ Melaye Daniel ;” his diploma certificate issued by the University of Jos on August 3 , 2006 read “Daniel Dino Melaye ”, and his Senior School Certificate in 1992 read ‘ Melaiye Daniel Jonah O ’ with Melaye being wrongly spelt .

Similarly , the University of Abuja, which Melaye claimed he had also attended , refused to comment on whether the senator obtained a master ’ s degree from the institution .

The Vice Chancellor of UNIABUJA , Prof . Michael Adikwu , responding to an inquiry by one of our correspondents on Saturday , said , “ Issues of certificates should be directed to the registry . I heard that (allegation against Dino Melaye) also , but I will find out later . ”

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-name-missing-from-abu-alumni-website/

Corruption is so entrenched in the Nigerian system that even those who are supposed to speak-out are either afraid or complicit `in the criminality!

Any School with a reputation to protect, like Harvard and London School of Economics, will not wait a whole week to confirm whether truly or not, someone is a graduate of such school.

It appears that the Registrars of Ahmadu Bello University are are criminally complicit in this Certificate saga.
The Govt or COurts should be ready to sanction ANY Registrar who cannot make a simple verification of whether someone graduated from their School or not. Why are they Registrars, if they cannot keep and maintain a simple Register of Graduands?

By keeping quiet and dodging the question, these Registrars (Uni Abuja and ABU) are devaluing the Certificate of those who actually laboured and graduated from that University because in this internet age, it will become known outside Nigeria, far and wide world-over, that University of Abuja and Ahmadu Bello University is UNABLE to ascertain who graduated from their institutions and therefore, ANYONE could be parading him/herself as a graduand of such institutions with the implication that such Certificates, being incapable of being authenticated (deliberately or otherwise) by the awarding institutions, has become UNVERIFIABLE RENDERED VALUELESS.

The Registrars of these institutions must save its dilligents Alumni the shame of embarrassment it is foisting on their hard-earned Degrees.
The Registrars of Uni Abuja and Ahmadu Bello University cannot and should not just because of trying to protect a fraud called Daniel Jonah Melaye (or whatever combination of fake names he uses), sacrifice the integrity of the school as a whole, the certificate of other dilligent graduands and indeed the Educational System of the country, in the eyes of the world.

We must stop this habit of protecting criminals at all cost.......... or is it a case of "Criminals protecting Criminals"?

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by airminem(f): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Playing With Lies... Dilluted With Truth.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Ejimchiglo: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Don't say what you don't know, uniport can never admit any one without your 5 credits in WAEC.my younger brother was admitted 2011 but was not allow to do his screening in Engineering cos he had no maths in jamb.
Bro research well.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Fadahunsi(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
danjumakolo:

For now we cannot conclude that dino forged the cert.I am being honest here.As at that time ABU had Geography being offered at the science faculty, Education faculty and FASS...so there where some certs that carried Bsc while some carried BA....

Beside I am even surprised that with all these noise,he could not even come out with a simple second class in a simple course like Geography

Did you see the list of the Melayes, Daniels, and Dinos that were pulled from the University website? They all had B.sc Geography, except for one that had his in geography education! This list dates back to 1970s, meaning the University has been awarding B.sc for its Geography programme, so where did Dino get his BA. Geography from? Definitely not from ABU Zaria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.