Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge (1385 Views)

Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Kingspin(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
The Journalists for Democratic Rights, JODER, has warned the authorities to beware of some organized armed groups planning revenge attacks following the ethnic crisis at Ile-Ife. It was the second time JODER would be sounding the note of warning in two weeks. In a statement at the weekend, JODER alerted to another version of a video clip calling for revenge.

The new video seen on Thursday is the second of such hate video being circulated with intent to create a sense of siege that will spur violence”, the group said. “There are two dangerous video clips in circulation. The two of them are being circulated mostly in northern parts of the country calling on Muslims to rise up and revenge”, the statement signed by JODER’s Assistant Programme Officer, Mr Akinwale Kasali said.

He said the video clips were sent to JODER by northerners working with JODER on peace-building across the country. He observed that since the March 7 crisis, there had been tension and that the disputants were desperately waiting for an opportunity to renew hostilities. Meanwhile, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Delta State, Chief Sunny Onuesoke, yesterday, condemned the steps taken by Police Inspector General Ibrahim Idris on the Ile-Ife crisis. Reacting to the claim that Yoruba were arrested and paraded in Abuja, while their Hausa counterparts in the crisis were ignored in the Ile-Ife crisis, Onuesoke said the IGP seemed to be biased in the fracas that involved the two tribes.

Onuesoke said Nigerians were disturbed at the massive media publication accusing the IG of ordering the mass arrest of the Yoruba even when it was clear the crisis in the ancient town was between two major ethnic nationalities. He said it was unfortunate that the IGP chose to arrest only the Yoruba together with their traditional rulers , parading them in Abuja, far away from where the crisis occurred.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ile-ife-journalist-group-alerts-video-asking-revenge/
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Justuceleague2: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Dear God, do not let this evil man plan be actionable

Dear armed forces please do your job

Dear Nigerians report any such chat or video anywhere you find it, it has to be taken off Internet

Before you tag me scared afonja, remember nothing good comes from war

Almost all other regions on the country is tired of terrorism by some bad elements in the north

A reprisal will spin out of control and this might as well be a civil war situation only that Northerners, guilty and innocent will be on the receiving end

Make peace not war
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Jetleeee: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Dear God, do not let this evil man plan be actionable

Dear armed forces please do your job

Dear Nigerians report any such chat or video anywhere you find it, it has to be taken off Internet

Before you tag me scared afonja, remember nothing good comes from war

Almost all other regions on the country is tired of terrorism by some bad elements in the north

A reprisal will spin out of control and this might as well be a civil war situation only that Northerners, guilty and innocent will be on the receiving end

Make peace not war

Wait! Aren't you the owner of this moniker?

https://www.nairaland.com/justiceleague1

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Justuceleague2: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

I am the opposite of that identity
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Jetleeee: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:

I am the opposite of that identity

Hmmnn I see...

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Justuceleague2: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

You are shocked by the comment you read weren't you?

You expected lashing out at Yoruba and gleeful comments hoping Yoruba people get killed and stuffs?
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Jetleeee: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You are shocked by the comment you read weren't you?

You expected lashing out at Yoruba and gleeful comments hoping Yoruba people get killed and stuffs?

Naaaah...not really. Just curious.

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by delishpot: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Fed govt would not help you guys, the earlier you know the better. Worse comes to worse, they will arrest the rest of you after the cleansing.

BTW, where is the siad video?
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2017
...slowly the almajiri population is increasing down south then they wouldnt need to circulate videos anymore...mind you the police is yet to arrest 1 single hausa man from the crisis, crime has no tribe, those arrested were randomly selected and all are yorubas...just like they are yet to arrest a single fulani murderous herdsman, infact the few identified by HE Gov El Rufai have been compensated in certain ways.
And you say there is no islamization agenda?very not funny
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Kakamorufu(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2017
now that's a police officer with a working brain
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Justiceleague1: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

enjoy ua beans dia grin grin
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
...slowly the almajiri population is increasing down south then they wouldnt need to circulate videos anymore...mind you the police is yet to arrest 1 single hausa man from the crisis, crime has no tribe, those arrested were randomly selected and all are yorubas...just like they are yet to arrest a single fulani murderous herdsman, infact the few identified by HE Gov El Rufai have been compensated in certain ways.
And you say there is no islamization agenda?very not funny

they should arrest those killed, or those fleeing for their life?

pls stop instigating ppl here, the Northerners has been warned against any form of reprisal, and yet u still trying hard to lay blame..

did u read anywhere that a Yoruba person or property was tampered with during the crisis?...

just let the sleeping dog lies...

the problem and disappointment of u flattinoes is that No reprisal was carried out, and the crisis has not blow beyond this.......shame!!!!
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

they should arrest those killed, or those fleeing for their life?

pls stop instigating ppl here, the Northerners has been warned against any form of reprisal, and yet u still trying hard to lay blame..

did u read anywhere that a Yoruba person or property was tampered with during the crisis?...

just let the sleeping dog lies...

the problem and disappointment of u flattinoes is that No reprisal was carried out, and the crisis has not blow beyond this.......shame!!!!
Imagine the crap u are saying, how did the crisis come about then The yorubas developed sudden hate for the hausas? Go join ur sleeping dogs if u have nothing sensible to say plz. Flattino...anyone who doesnt want to be in 1 country with your almajiris and uthman dan fodio descendants is a Igbo...u must be dedrater
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Imagine the crap u are saying, how did the crisis come about then The yorubas developed sudden hate for the hausas? Go join ur sleeping dogs if u have nothing sensible to say plz. Flattino...anyone who doesnt want to be in 1 country with your almajiris and uthman dan fodio descendants is a Igbo...u must be dedrater

pls tell me how it started ret**rd......the same hogwash that an Hausa behead a Yoruba?...oh pls....

u can pls move to ur eldorado....noone is putting a gun to ur head to stay.
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

pls tell me how it started ret**rd......the same hogwash that an Hausa behead a Yoruba?...oh pls....

u can pls move to ur eldorado....noone is putting a gun to ur head to stay.
It was a simple handshake i suppose, someone refused a handshake and the yorubas decided to go biserk over that...please take ur position next to ur sleeping dogs
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

It was a simple handshake i suppose, someone refused a handshake and the yorubas decided to go biserk over that...please take ur position next to ur sleeping dogs

u see how u r beating about the bush, like a rabid dog.....pls Swerve....
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

u see how u r beating about the bush, like a rabid dog.....pls Swerve....
...well, like i said you are definitely dedrater otherwise you would stop beating about the bush like a rabid dog and go lie with your mates, "no yoruba person or property was tampered with"...listen to yourself. go to hell already
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

...well, like i said you are definitely dedrater otherwise you would stop beating about the bush like a rabid dog and go lie with your mates, "no yoruba person or property was tampered with"...listen to yourself. go to hell already

Provide proof of casualties from the Yoruba side or forever remain silent....
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Provide proof of casualties from the Yoruba side or forever remain silent....
U dont know the road to ife?ode
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
U dont know the road to ife?ode
oponu, are u not the one making claims?...!!!
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

oponu, are u not the one making claims?...!!!
Yea claims u are dedrater, u dont doubt it i hope...refusal of handshake could degenerate into ethnic clash, well its may not be surprising, ur people freely kill others for simply refusing abulition in their store area or simply preaching the harmless Gospel of Love...get lost already
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Yea claims u are dedrater, u dont doubt it i hope...refusal of handshake could degenerate into ethnic clash, well its may not be surprising, ur people freely kill others for simply refusing abulition in their store area or simply preaching the harmless Gospel of Love...get lost already

ur ppl?... now I know u a such a sl**poke, u just keep ranting without making any sense...if u have of ppl to be arrested why don't u provide the evidence to the police..

Go get a life......You FOUL-MOUTHED,UNCOUTH,MANGY,GROSSLY RIBALD,WHIPPER-
SNAPPER OF A CHIPMUNK....
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

ur ppl?... now I know u a such a sl**poke, u just keep ranting without making any sense...if u have of ppl to be arrested why don't u provide the evidence to the police..

Go get a life......You FOUL-MOUTHED,UNCOUTH,MANGY,GROSSLY RIBALD,WHIPPER-
SNAPPER OF A CHIPMUNK....
Dedrater loof
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
Dedrater loof
is that all u can do loser?....
Clouds r white but the sky is blue, monkey like u should b kept in the zoo, don’t get angry you’ll find me there too, not in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha!
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

is that all u can do loser?....

Clouds r white but the sky is blue, monkey like u should b
kept in the zoo, don’t get angry you’ll find me there too, not
in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha!
Ewu go sip more cow urine before u die of thirst
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Ewu go sip more cow urine before u die of thirst

ahahahhahaha e pain am...

1 day you’ll B surprised 2 c ME beside U.
U & ME laughing,
U & ME crying,
U & ME dreaming,
U & ME holding on,
U & ME…
just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME
CHECKING U.

you are as useless the "AY" in "OKAY"
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

ahahahhahaha e pain am...

1 day you’ll B surprised 2 c ME beside U.
U & ME laughing,
U & ME crying,
U & ME dreaming,
U & ME holding on,
U & ME…
just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME
CHECKING U.

you are as useless the "AY" in "OKAY"
Eyah...sorry your dreams would never come true, mainwhile keep sipping on that camel urine and feeding on cow dungs, believe me its doing a realy nice job on your brain cells...
Re: ILE-IFE CRISES: New Video Asking For Revenge by Paretomaster(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Eyah...sorry your dreams would never come true, mainwhile keep sipping on that camel urine and feeding on cow dungs, believe me its doing a realy nice job on your brain cells...

don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

This is Not Fair!
How Could U Do This?
Didn’t expect This From You!
Got a whole Channel On Ur Name And Didn’t Te|L Even Me?
“Animal Planet"

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife In Anambra Because She Denied Him Sex(photos) / Pastor Swindles Mum Of Three, Sleeps With Her Two Daughters / AKURE Youths Burn Down Church After Discovering Child Buried In The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.