Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) (32226 Views)

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by Pavore9: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
psammy1122:
Na lie jor, na black man wey no get levels dey marry anything wey dem see.Educated and responsible black man dey marry white clean and responsible oyinbo

For your mind! cheesy

All dem our brothers whey go universities finish collect degrees dey marry any oyingbo woman whey gree for them in other to collect paper.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
axortedbabe:
Cute
Na so dis man take forget him country
ellahzy:
adorable children

omo this oyibo don turn Urhobo man o
axortedbabe:
Cute
Na so dis man take forget him country
lol, The oyibo man don turn to urhobo man
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by Backinfront(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
is it by force to be happy for her? grin chai! Person no fit get opinion again, and NO! Black men do not marry old white women AFRICAN/NIGERIA men marry old white women and that doesn't justify it. Please don't bite my head off. grin
I said leftovers. Yes black men generally pick the worst looking white women, from fat to wrinkled.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Backinfront:
I said leftovers. Yes black men generally pick the worst looking white women, from fat to wrinkled.
well.. I am a black man married to white girl she is obviously not a left over, fat, wrinkled or old. We don't all go for the old fat wrinkled ones.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by Backinfront(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I am a black man married to white girl she is obviously not a left over, fat, wrinkled or old. We don't all go for the old fat wrinkled ones.
Talking of the rule here, there are going to be exceptions in everything.
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Backinfront:
Talking of the rule here, there are going to be exceptions in everything.
true!
Re: Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) by gwama: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
She at least did not bleach the skin. Congratulations cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police / Mercy Aigbe Got 8 Cakes On Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Chinyere Adogu New Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.