Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? (5053 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? by MrBONE2(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
Seconded.

WooW Thirded and Fourthed grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? by TohKunBoh: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
shedy03:

the world should know about the best.
what business software could phonepad 3 has that's not on play store?
every smartphone is for businessmen, tecno is only using that to sell.
how can one buy a phone with quadcore processor and inferior battery at 70k?
lol
what's wrong with quadcore processor?and what's the inferior battery??4100+mAh?? Is inferior?you're being mediocre here

1 Like

Re: Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? by Damolux01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello all...I want to get an Infinix phone...which should I go for amidst Infinix hot 4 lite, hot 4 pro and hot 4. I presently use Samsung A5 simply because it's sleek...I really love flat and sexily designed phones. So, I would appreciate if that can also be a factor in choosing one for me, secondly, ba3 must be from 4000 nah upward since that's d major reason I'm dumping this A5, 2 gb ram, octa core processor and def 13 MG pixels and sharp front camera, price isnt a factor. Thanks
Re: Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? by shedy03(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Damolux01:
Hello all...I want to get an Infinix phone...which should I go for amidst Infinix hot 4 lite, hot 4 pro and hot 4. I presently use Samsung A5 simply because it's sleek...I really love flat and sexily designed phones. So, I would appreciate if that can also be a factor in choosing one for me, secondly, ba3 must be from 4000 nah upward since that's d major reason I'm dumping this A5, 2 gb ram, octa core processor and def 13 MG pixels and sharp front camera, price isnt a factor. Thanks
since price is not a problem, go for note 3 pro(6inch display, 4G/LTE, 4500mah battery, octacore processor, 367ppi display, fingerprint scanner, etc).
hot 4/lite/pro all run on quadcore processor.
Re: Cheapest But Best Smartphones To Use In Nigeria. Infinix? Gionnee? Tecno? by shedy03(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
TohKunBoh:
what's wrong with quadcore processor?and what's the inferior battery??4100+mAh?? Is inferior?you're being mediocre here
you must be a starter, asking what's wrong with quadcore. 2G RAM/quadcore processor, you must be a light user to not see anything wrong here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Mathematical Proof) - How People Justify Buying Phone Of N600,000 / Online File Storage From UC / Use Your Phone As A Wi-fi Hotspot (s60v3, V5, And S^3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.