Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites (89351 Views)

Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Unilag 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
felix00:

yep it did
Mehn! I tap from your blessing oo. The competition here no be small thing.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
felix00:

yep it did
Mehn! I tap from your blessing oo. The competition here no be small thing.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
SamanN:

I didn't meet Cut-off.
Damn! There is still a possibility with supp tho... I hope things works out for ya. We've all given a lot this year to be dissapointed
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Donpre:

Damn! There is still a possibility with supp tho... I hope things works out for ya. We've all given a lot this year to be dissapointed

I'm really counting on the supplementary list. Did you meet Cut-off?
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
SamanN:

I'm really counting on the supplementary list. Did you meet Cut-off?
Well it turns out my school is so unique they don't release cutoff... I'm quite hopeful tho
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Donpre:
Well it turns out my school is so unique they don't release cutoff... I'm quite hopeful tho

Ha! That's very frustrating, is it that they are not being transparent?
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
SamanN:

Ha! That's very frustrating, is it that they are not being transparent?
I really can't say. I just hope it favours me
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Patrich221: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
We wish to say a very big congratulations to all candidates who will be making their way down to the university this academic session. we congratulate you fro your effort which eventually granted you success but above all we all know that it is simply the grace of God that saw you through.
However, we wish to let everyone who could not further into the university simply because of their WAEC or NECO. There is an opportunity for you, it takes your courage and believe to make it through this time. remember, if it is only WAEC or NECO that is your problem, that is to say with your WAEC results and NECO complete your admission is set and settled,
OR
That you are a graduate but did not come out of the university with a certificate but wants to work or you that you did not go to the university but needs a job because you are very skilled and talented.
Then contact us for immediate assistance that will make you smile once again..call us on 09075188015. With God all things are possible. Do not waste another one year sitting at home when there is an alternative
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by ModestGal(f): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, please i need book recomendations for JAMB,physics,chemistry,biology and English
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Donpre:
I really can't say. I just hope it favours me

I hope those efforts of yours won't be in vain.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Somehow I've always been behind felix00. First it was in UTME score and now in admissions.... Say hello to Uniport's newest Med studentgrin

SamanN or optimist1998 I wonder who comes next
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
ModestGal:
hello, please i need book recomendations for JAMB,physics,chemistry,biology and English
Physis: New school or secondary school physics(macmillian)
Biology: College or modern biology
Chemistry: New school chem
English: I didn't read any text for English but I hear Invisible Teacher is good

Good luck!!!
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Donpre:
Somehow I've always been behind feli/x00. First it was in UTME score and now in admissions.... Say hello to Uniport's newest Med studentgrin

Sama/nN or optimist1998 I wonder who comes next
Lol Congrats Doc. I'm super excited for you. Finally you get to read those humongous medical books grin
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Optimist1998:
Lol Congrats Doc. I'm super excited for you. Finally you get to read those humongous medical books grin
Thanks boss... Hoping to hear good news from you too
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Donpre:
Somehow I've always been behind felix00. First it was in UTME score and now in admissions.... Say hello to Uniport's newest Med studentgrin

I'm next on line of course... Hahaha. Congrat bro. I want to have those feelings as yours.

PS: You didn't tell this on time, i knew when you confirmed it but you left it Cool. I was about vexing for you, thank your stars.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Donpre:

Hahaha my man..

congrats bro..I can't wait to start this new adventure
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
SamanN:

I'm next on line of course... Hahaha. Congrat bro. I want to have those feelings as yours.

PS: You didn't tell this on time, i knew when you confirmed it but you left it Cool. I was about vexing for you, thank your stars.
Hahahaha I actually wanted to confirm it on the list(pdf) before posting... I'd be waiting for good news from you
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
felix00:

Hahaha my man..

congrats bro..I can't wait to start this new adventure
Thanks man... I could do with some wait tho. My crazy azz school is beginning lectures in 11 days and I'm unprepared as hell
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
hi anyone just wanted to know I started my jamb preparations since on Tuesday,is it too early or its the perfect time to start preparing
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rachealoduah:
hi anyone just wanted to know I started my jamb preparations since on Tuesday,is it too early or its the perfect time to start preparing
its perfect given the exam is just 4 months away.

Good luck and u should create a thread or change the name of this one.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by felix00(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Donpre:
Thanks man... I could do with some wait tho. My crazy azz school is beginning lectures in 11 days and I'm unprepared as hell

u are donpre man.
Am pretty sure u will figure it out
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Waiting for optimist1998, guess he has a gist for us.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Donpre:

Have you undergone the clearance process, what does the scenario look like?
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
SamanN:

Have you undergone the clearance process, what does the scenario look like?
Haven't started yet but the scenario is hectic considering lectures are already starting
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
SamanN:
Nice... What about you Samann, when is yours dropping?
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2017
SamanN:

Affirmative Sir!
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donpre:

Nice... What about you Samann, when is yours dropping?

OAU haven't released a list, some have been offered admission on CAPS.

Donpre:

Haven't started yet but the scenario is hectic considering lectures are already starting

I only want to know how strict the Admission officers are.

Optimist1998:

Affirmative Sir!

Go ahead, give the full gist. I only got a hint.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
SamanN:

OAU haven't released a list, some have been offered admission on CAPS
I'm guessing you are not among the "some" else we would have heard goodnews. I'm still hoping things works out for you

I only want to know how strict the Admission officers are.
From what I hear they are quite strict. I'm led to believe the university doesn't accept affidavit for certificates.
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Donpre:

I'm guessing you are not among the "some" else we would have heard goodnews. I'm still hoping things works out for you

From what I hear they are quite strict. I'm led to believe the university doesn't accept affidavit for certificates.

The "some" were those that Met the merit requirements.

You mean all universities Admission officers don't accept affidavit for Admission?
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by Donpre(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
SamanN:

The "some" were those that Met the merit requirements.

You mean all universities Admission officers don't accept affidavit for Admission?
Only Uniport from what I hear. Other schools usually do accept affidavit
Re: UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites by SamanN: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Donpre:

Only Uniport from what I hear. Other schools usually do accept affidavit

You were very close to killing me, you want me to die of depression? I've not been myself since i saw that. What a relief!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels